sweetie says
Mani said:

huh
u in contact wid him?
:S
how come
tell him i said YO..

hope he gets well soon....mana ki atha mein nay aisay kaam na kia keray..:p

yeah im in contact with him... not very often though.. he's too lazy to reply me back :p

sure will pass ur message onto him

Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
oh okies, saw it! so, wat u doing fo da weekend sweets?
i have a frnd cumin over from sligo, i think u guys know her, shes flawless in jb! SHES CUMIN TO DUBLIN FO DA WEEKEND!GONA SPEND SUMTIME WID HER N DEN WE GONA GO SHOPPIN N STUUF ASWELL!
WATS UR PLAN? GONA HOOK UP WID UR BF?
Posted 19 Nov 2003

Mani says
ah
that figures.
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
who u talkin to?
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
slik chik said:

i have a frnd cumin over from sligo, i think u guys know her, shes flawless in jb! SHES CUMIN TO DUBLIN FO DA WEEKEND!GONA SPEND SUMTIME WID HER N DEN WE GONA GO SHOPPIN N STUUF ASWELL!

my bf?? hahahhaa.. ermmm no comments

flawless is ur friend?? heyyy give her my love.. shes my friend too.. but hey hey.. u never told me she's ur friend.. get her to write to me.. okie??

me doing shopping over the weekend.. eid ki shopping.. havent done it yet.. have u?

Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
Mani said:

ah
that figures.

figures what.. that ur honey (flawless) is slik's friend??

Posted 19 Nov 2003

Mani says
yes
and aw hole lot more
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
like wot??

Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
sweetie said:

Mani said:

ah
that figures.

hiney is his honey ( sorry, if u guys dont know, dats wat all us friends call hina):)
she told me to watch out fo mani! lolz.man.......but she already has a bf! lmao! man, im so gona diss her now! hehehehehehe, of all da peepz,it had to be mani bhensjee! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
sweetie said:

slik chik said:

flawless is ur friend?? heyyy give her my love.. shes my friend too.. but hey hey.. u never told me she's ur friend.. get her to write to me.. okie??

me doing shopping over the weekend.. eid ki shopping.. havent done it yet.. have u?

yaar, she told me not to tell anyone that i know her, she had to leave jb cuz sum guy from here was stalking her and callin her , he even traced her homefone numbaa n was thratening her!SO SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE JB!
she only told be bout a day or two ago dat i cud tell u guys bout her if i wanted to, dats y i had to pretend i didnt know her! we r very alike, dats y sum peepz thot i was her! lolz!
will def tell her to mail u r sumthin, unless u guys txt ur sumthin, well, il tell her, n she'll know wat to do then!

still have to do sum eid shoppin, waitin for hiney to cum to dub, so we can both shop!i have ma clothes tho!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

Mani says
oh
how lil u know kid
lol

Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
i know more bout her than do bhensjee!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

Mani says
Im sure u do!

Posted 19 Nov 2003

Cute_gal says
bhensjee
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
slik chik said:

sweetie said:

Mani said:

ah
that figures.

hiney is his honey ( sorry, if u guys dont know, dats wat all us friends call hina):)
she told me to watch out fo mani! lolz.man.......but she already has a bf! lmao! man, im so gona diss her now! hehehehehehe, of all da peepz,it had to be mani bhensjee! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

lolz didnt she tell u b4

mani is her hubby

now u see.. he misses her alot

Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
Mani said:

Im sure u do!

ofcourse i do, i mean, weve been friends for da past 8 yrs!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
slik chik said:

sweetie said:

slik chik said:

yaar, she told me not to tell anyone that i know her, she had to leave jb cuz sum guy from here was stalking her and callin her , he even traced her homefone numbaa n was thratening her!SO SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE JB!
she only told be bout a day or two ago dat i cud tell u guys bout her if i wanted to, dats y i had to pretend i didnt know her! we r very alike, dats y sum peepz thot i was her! lolz!
will def tell her to mail u r sumthin, unless u guys txt ur sumthin, well, il tell her, n she'll know wat to do then!

still have to do sum eid shoppin, waitin for hiney to cum to dub, so we can both shop!i have ma clothes tho!

whattttttttttt. some guy was troubling her.. TELL ME WHOS DAT.. I'LL SMACH HIMMMMMMMMMM

well tell her not to worry about him.. and try to come back.. we miss her.. she's awesome.. juz like u.. that is why i first thought u're flawless.. remember ur first day at jb ;)

yeah i remember she said her friends call her hiney.. nice and cute nick.

have loadza fun with her

Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
slik chik said:

Mani said:

Im sure u do!

ofcourse i do, i mean, weve been friends for da past 8 yrs!

woww
i got one childhood friend.. :D
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
yup, i do, i met her wen she moved to dublin and our dads were like frndz befo hand so wen they bought a new house, so did we n we became next door neighbours for the next 3 yrs until she moved to sligo!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
cool stuff

when she comes over.. bring her here too (jb) :p

Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
ummmm.okie, will do so! will def try, da rest is upto her!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sweetie says
cool

have great time
Posted 19 Nov 2003

slik chik says
thanks, i will!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
she is not goin to have a great time until me here..
Posted 20 Nov 2003

slik chik says
MrDeath said:

she is not goin to have a great time until me here..

man, sumbody tell him not to give himself soo much importance!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

Mani says
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Posted 21 Nov 2003

Cute_gal says
well said!!
Posted 21 Nov 2003

MrDeath says
acha
Posted 21 Nov 2003

Cute_gal says
:S