JB MEET ENDED FINALLY, Final Review

10538 views 312 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

21st january was that historical day when three of the jb's members met,including platonic,new_beau and madmax(f&f) at platonics place at about 8;00pm pst,at the moment three of us r together and having fun..

before that platonic recieved madmax from daewoo's terminal at about 7;15 pm and nb joined us at about 8;15 pm.

although ffm tried his level best to sabotage the jb meet plan but fortunately three of us were fully dedicated and so we made it happen,

as madmax from mardan is here in lahore for next 4-5 days so severals meetings r xpected to happen so any member willing to join us can pm platonic,
madmax38011.0497685185
Posted 21 Jan 2004

lahore lahore he
Posted 22 Jan 2004

Ashii says
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
me having café moka.. with almond stuffed pastry..
yummm yummmmmmmmm...

nah.. no one is invited..
u sab dekhoooo..
aur mu banddddd..
khekheeheehhheekhkheeee..
Posted 22 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
aab itnee mamoli cheeze k liye banda pind to nahi aata ... jahan na lite hai na roads hain .. aap hee wahan khush raho na ms sall
Posted 22 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Back from The Dinner of JB meet's 2nd Day ! . Full Review coming in few mins .
Posted 22 Jan 2004

subha says
ok
Posted 22 Jan 2004

madmax says
tora wait kar reyyyyyy post karay ga reyyyyyyy
Posted 23 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
2nd Day , Review of Dinner .
According to plan 3 of us including me (Platonic) , NB and MADMAX were supposed to meet at about 2:30 pm , but NB called me at about 12pm and told me that he will not be able to join us in the zoo and other places trip , but at the same time wol called me and invited all the gang on a dinner at food street , the timings for that were 7:20 pm .
After coming back from zoo , me   and MADMAX   did the lunch at my place , then i took MADMAX    for some shopping , on our return from there we posted some stuff on the JB i.e madmax's review , we had some hot discssion on boy/girl friendship , marriage , cricket , cars , basant , computers , clothing , bollywood , lollywood specially Larki Punjaban , food etc . At about 7:00 Pm we left for Food Street and reached there at about 7:45 pm .
We took some snaps of Food street .

wol    joined us in 5 mins , and we went inside the food street , NB called us and told us that he is lil late and will join us at about 8:30 pm , now three of us went to a Kashmiri tea stall where wol    and MADMAX    had some tea , and a brief introduction between me and wol    took place . I am not including MADMAX    as wol    & MADMAX    have some old terms on msn . wol   told us about all the administration , history and current affairs of the JB , anyways with the arrival of NB    we decided the place where to eat

wol   ordered the agreed stuff , during our wait for food khan sahab MADMAX   found a Paeshtoon waiter and started teasing him , we took some more snaps of each other .

NB    bhai doing some expert photography

wol (Left) & NB    (Right) .

khan sahab i.e madmax   .

What we ordered was Chicken Tikka , of BUTT on my    choice and NB    suggested that Kunna Gosht will also be a good thing to eat , so this is the look which that stuff gave
Kunna gosht

Chicken Tikka

And whole stuff when it was ready to be attacked was like that

And after being attacked

During all the dinner it was raining very lightly making both the food atmosphere and Girls   in food street more beautiful , NB    started a never ending series of jokes and he was making all of us laugh constantly . After finishing the dinner we decided to have some hot coffee from Fortress Stadium , so we left for fortress stadium at about 10:30 PM .

There we had some hot coffee , nb's    jokes were coming without any break and the nature of these jokes was becoming critical with every passing moment , and at the climax of these jokes , they had become so sexy that i cant even post them here . OOOO sure i dont want myself banned on JB , NB   also read one of his poems that he will himself post here , that was really a grt one . I must say the guy has talent , he is very keen of reading books , unlike us who are more interested in ..........&............&............. etc .
MADMAX   did some shopping there as well and NB    helped him , while me    and wol    had a brief chat related to JB's current affairs .

Then i asked a guy to take a snap of our whole gang , due to inexperienced hands he took a bad pic of us but still this pic is enough to be an evidence of our presence there in the meet .

From Left to Right ...>Madmax,NB,WOl,Platonic.

platonic38009.1140277778
Posted 23 Jan 2004

subha says
Posted 23 Jan 2004

subha says
khana dekh k mujhay bhook lag gay hay
par aap log sare ka sara saaf kar gay
Posted 23 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Tomorrow Me & Wol wont be able to join the crew , but Nb will take care of madmax , so wait for a updated review from NB & Madmax .
Posted 23 Jan 2004

sharara says
well well... so u saw me too.. im glad for all of u..

and wot bout madmax? how r u finding it? im sure u must be given max creit for being so nice to go and meet htem..

whose next?

UAE WALON... JAGO
im here to help u guys :D
Posted 23 Jan 2004

ohhhh wow..food street..Yum Yum..
WOl WOL..jab mei pak aun gi to muje bi le ker jana hae..mujhe nahi pata..

aur yeh maddy se abi tak kisi ne treat kiu nahi li..? had hae..aray pakro mady kanjos ko bi..
Posted 23 Jan 2004

new_beau says
london_ki_hoor said:

ohhhh wow..food street..Yum Yum..
WOl WOL..jab mei pak aun gi to muje bi le ker jana hae..mujhe nahi pata..

aur yeh maddy se abi tak kisi ne treat kiu nahi li..? had hae..aray pakro mady kanjos ko bi..

aAP aAo to sahi...Arrange hum ker dainn gay..Larkiyaan Larkiyaan mil ker Perday mainn Meeting ker lena..
Posted 23 Jan 2004

new_beau says
Bohat Maza Aa raha hay..To day I will Pick Madmax from Hotel at 6pm and after some shopping.. we will go Metropole Cinema to find and see LARKI PUNJABAN ..aND aFTER dinner I will kick back madmax towards his Room..Ha ha ha ...
Posted 23 Jan 2004

new_beau says
Hum mainn sub say ziyada Handsome to Platonic hi hay,,,
Posted 23 Jan 2004

new_beau says

ADMINS JEE

make this topic as announcement in all forums plsssss
Posted 23 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
wow nice
Posted 23 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
platonic said:

2nd Day , Review of Dinner .
According to plan 3 of us including me (Platonic) , NB and MADMAX were supposed to meet at about 2:30 pm , but NB called me at about 12pm and told me that he will not be able to join us in the zoo and other places trip , but at the same time wol called me and invited all the gang on a dinner at food street , the timings for that were 7:20 pm .
After coming back from zoo , me   and MADMAX   did the lunch at my place , then i took MADMAX    for some shopping , on our return from there we posted some stuff on the JB i.e madmax's review , we had some hot discssion on boy/girl friendship , marriage , cricket , cars , basant , computers , clothing , bollywood , lollywood specially Larki Punjaban , food etc . At about 7:00 Pm we left for Food Street and reached there at about 7:45 pm .
We took some snaps of Food street .

wol    joined us in 5 mins , and we went inside the food street , NB called us and told us that he is lil late and will join us at about 8:30 pm , now three of us went to a Kashmiri tea stall where wol    and MADMAX    had some tea , and a brief introduction between me and wol    took place . I am not including MADMAX    as wol    & MADMAX    have some old terms on msn . wol   told us about all the administration , history and current affairs of the JB , anyways with the arrival of NB    we decided the place where to eat

wol   ordered the agreed stuff , during our wait for food khan sahab MADMAX   found a Paeshtoon waiter and started teasing him , we took some more snaps of each other .

NB    bhai doing some expert photography

wol (Left) & NB    (Right) .

khan sahab i.e madmax   .

What we ordered was Chicken Tikka , of BUTT on my    choice and NB    suggested that Kunna Gosht will also be a good thing to eat , so this is the look which that stuff gave
Kunna gosht

Chicken Tikka

And whole stuff when it was ready to be attacked was like that

And after being attacked

During all the dinner it was raining very lightly making both the food atmosphere and Girls   in food street more beautiful , NB    started a never ending series of jokes and he was making all of us laugh constantly . After finishing the dinner we decided to have some hot coffee from Fortress Stadium , so we left for fortress stadium at about 10:30 PM .

There we had some hot coffee , nb's    jokes were coming without any break and the nature of these jokes was becoming critical with every passing moment , and at the climax of these jokes , they had become so sexy that i cant even post them here . OOOO sure i dont want myself banned on JB , NB   also read one of his poems that he will himself post here , that was really a grt one . I must say the guy has talent , he is very keen of reading books , unlike us who are more interested in ..........&............&............. etc .
MADMAX   did some shopping there as well and NB    helped him , while me    and wol    had a brief chat related to JB's current affairs .

Then i asked a guy to take a snap of our whole gang , due to inexperienced hands he took a bad pic of us but still this pic is enough to be an evidence of our presence there in the meet .

From Left to Right ...>Madmax,NB,WOl,Platonic.

ah wow nice .. i wish k mein bhi hota .. khair no problem ... second jb MEET MULTAN MEIN HOGI >> EVERY ONE IS INVITED ,, abhi me not in multan 2 ... here fo interview ..today is final interview hey plz do pray fo me plz ya guyz
Posted 23 Jan 2004

oke ffm we will...everything will be fine inshallah
Posted 23 Jan 2004

maxy puchtan?? singe haal de?? puchtan de khabar da?
Posted 23 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
shahrukh khan said:

oke ffm we will...everything will be fine inshallah

thz buddy aab mera eik test paki time per 5 pm ko hai .... usk baad mite b phir interview ley lein ...
Posted 23 Jan 2004

congrats ffm on 17ooo
Posted 23 Jan 2004

sweetie says
INTERESTING STUFF

Posted 23 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Madmax what u made of the Pics taken by your cam , yaar kal tak tayar kerwa key rakh , main scan ker kay JB per post ker doon ga .

Ajj Ka review kaun post karey ga , Madmax ya NB ?
Posted 23 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
queen victoria said:

congrats ffm on 17ooo

pata hee nahi chala na
Posted 23 Jan 2004

sharara says
noo
i refuse to let a second meet happen in multan

2nd will be here in uae..
so wot u say uae walon? lets play host to our jb fam...
Posted 23 Jan 2004

Ashii says
haaaa haeheh eehehehheee........
MAD uncllllllllle..
hehehehhee..
oupsss..
balke Naya Bhai uncle bhiiii..

hehheheheee.......
Posted 23 Jan 2004

new_beau says
platonic said:

Madmax what u made of the Pics taken by your cam , yaar kal tak tayar kerwa key rakh , main scan ker kay JB per post ker doon ga .

Jo Bhugtay ga wohi likhay ga na Review..hee hee hee
Posted 23 Jan 2004

subha says
new_beau said:

platonic said:

Jo Bhugtay ga wohi likhay ga na Review..hee hee hee

Posted 23 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
sharara said:

noo
i refuse to let a second meet happen in multan

2nd will be here in uae..
so wot u say uae walon? lets play host to our jb fam...

meinney pehlay invitation diya hai .. pehlay multan mein hogi second meeting of jb ...
Posted 23 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic