Pms and requests ref: baaz

2895 views 107 replies
Reply to Topic
sharara

Total Posts: 5253

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
ok peeps.. im sure u all know i got a version of pms from u all.
now to reply that i have a few questions as well, but b4 that a few pointers.

1)baaz and i had a fite at jb due to which he left. but im sure most of the edited and spiced up details must hav reached u all by now.
2)i tried to get baaz bk, but i also think he is being a tad unreasonable. i wish he wud start being more adjustable.
3)since u ppl are so well aware that baaz did a gr8 job and that the current "mod and admin team" isnt able to come up to that standard, i wud request u all to stop criticizing and try to do the job instead.
we r not paid as u all know and we all hav our own diff priorities in life as u all do too. now we try in our level best to approach each and evry one of u to keep u happy. now let me inform u... if u think baaz kept evryone happy.. u r mistaken as i know there a lot members who will vouch for it ke baaz has been quiet unreasonable at diff times.
the way kiddo is criticized, as far as im concerned i think he is doing a job as good as baaz but some of us r being unfair and judging him too harshly.. after all give him a break he is trying his best and putting in the time effort etc.
if any one thinks we can improve in some way.. pls let us know rather then point out we r dull etc.
if u find wot is lacking or wot is in excess or wotever ive alwaz been open to suggestions and change.
ok we want baaz bk.. ok we all tried.. now wot? do u think the admins havent tried? i think he knows better. and as far as im concerned.. we neve stopped him from coming.. wot happened the day he left i will not try to explain since i feel u shud hear both sides of the story.
wotever anyone may feel with regards to the admins or mods, beleive me we r not self centered egoisitc Gods, as opposed to wot u may think.
4)signing up pms was a nice way to get my attention, but ive not been blind all these days... Wol, I and Admin may be silent but we do keep an eye on most things as time permits us. now if u will all kindly stop tellng me u want baaz bk and tell me wot it is im supposed to do.. im be obliged.
besides.. if u all notice wot is lacking since baaz went.. y dont u make a statement and let us know.. that XYZ isnt there since baaz went or wotever. and if possible.. u ppl were the ones who made jb then.. y cant u make it now? wot is it u need to be like u used to be besides baaz? im sure baz didnt do postings on ur behalf.. so y hav u all left ur part too?

i may sound a lil crude or harsh, but its not my intention. the thing i didnt appreciate was that its easy to criticize, but can someone join in and help to make it better? can u ppl make an effort too? i thought jb was fam.. but this isnt fam when u all do the pointing and noone is ready to stand up with us and make a diff.
i accept we may hav our flaws and may not be as efficiecnt as baaz was.. that is purely due to time constraint, but i wud appreciate a lil support.
i wud appreciate efforts from each of the members induvidulally to make jb the way U want it.
i know u all want baaaz.. but if u cant get him.. am i supposed to sit and pray or go to canada to get him bk???

pls tell me.. im be happy to oblige.

im the mean time.. i expect u all to be free to answer me as u will and let me know.. wot i can do and wot we can do and pls.. try not to judge us too harshly
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara tai kis tara ke fight hoi thi due to which he left?
Posted 10 Feb 2004

par apun ko lagata ha admin sab ko lagi tapi lagi tapi
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
admin ko na lagi na tapi..
the point is a basic statement..
ke its easy to point fingers at others.. wot bout the other 4 that point bk? wot r we doing??????

and fite ka as i said.. let baaz be present b4 i say anything.. coz i dont want him to say i never gave a chace to put things as htey were.. i will not take it onmyself to enlighten u.
Posted 10 Feb 2004

new_beau says
Somebody send the pm to me too. But I think everbody is free to express his/her feelings @ JB . If some one has left we can request him/her to come back. No body can put a pressure on anyone....
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
pm? i think u shud ask Jupe to do it.
and also... thats wot i wanna say..
jb is a free place.. anyone can come and go at anytime.. no pressure...

so y all this?

is anyone ready to take responsibility for making jb "lively, happy, happeneing" ????? i quote...
im ready alwaz for sugestions... openly.
Posted 10 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
Well i do blv he was da king .......

per i dona wanna blame shary fo his departure ...coz we all know .. wat we were doin wid him ...

not an old story...

WE WERE CALLING HIM BASTARD ON DIS BOARD >..

HAINA ?? WE WERE CALLIN HIM SPAMMER >> WE SAID HEZ I LL MANNERED >>>

WE SAID HE DONA GOTA SENSE TO REPLY OUR TOPICS ...

DEN TELL ME .. Y WE R CALLING HIM BAK

I REALLY DONA UNDERSTAND YA GUYZ ...

N I THINK

YA PPL JUZ CUM HERE TO CRITICES

YA DID IN PAST

YA R DOING NOW A DAYZ

N I PERSONALLY REQUEST BAZ .. DAT PLZ DONA CUM BAK HERE... JUZ COZ WE PPL NEVA WANA PEACE HERE

I KNOW YA WAS DA KING ...

PER .....

THERE IS NO PLACE OF KING IN JB ...

LET DEM B HAPPY

CHEERS

KIDDO!
Posted 10 Feb 2004

abi apun ke damg ke lassi nai banana ka kya tapi yon ka ider ka member log ider sa jana ka bad bi itna popular ha is bat se lagi tapi,log kuch kehta nai administration ka bara ma to as ka matlab ya to nai ka wo bohot khush han,apun na pm kya char din pehla sab admin ko aik shakyat,kisi admin na action lya abi tak us par? bole to kehta han don't judge us harsh,bole to chal rehn de abi
Posted 10 Feb 2004

mamoo tu bi rehn de abi
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
bolo chatri..
if its valid.. and u can take responsibility... i will take action..
dont ask me to do summin on evryone's void and null complaints...

and bolo bolo chatri.. its a free world
Posted 10 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
well so simple ...

i feel we can neva make ya happy ..

so i gota better suggestion

if any body feels dat he/she can make dis board lively den he/she muz cum up

Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
as we said earlier..
if anyone can do summin SOLID
speak up.. else empty words make no sense to me atleast...
im ready to give u a chance to do as u please.. if u can be SOLID bout it.. not just words, proofs or criticisms...
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara said:

as we said earlier..
if anyone can do summin SOLID
speak up.. else empty words make no sense to me atleast...
im ready to give u a chance to do as u please.. if u can be SOLID bout it.. not just words, proofs or criticisms...

abi jo log solid kam karta tha un ko tom ne fight kar ka nikal dya baki kya bacha ha abi ider
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara said:

bolo chatri..
if its valid.. and u can take responsibility... i will take action..
dont ask me to do summin on evryone's void and null complaints...

and bolo bolo chatri.. its a free world

apun ka request valid tha, bole to r we allowed to use f**k on the forums? kisi na use kya,apun na shakyat kya par kisi na koi action nai lya
Posted 10 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
kisney use kiya tha ??
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
u cant use it coz it will be edited.. right?
but ppl still do use it.. we do ofcourse warn them.. lekin its not possible to alwaz delete it..
and common.. depending on the condition it is use.. we take action...

also agar meine nikala hai baaz ko jb se.. then thats the end of the story.... as u all say it is...
nikal diya.. bolo ab kya kroge?
and haan kiddo hai.. im happy with him
Posted 10 Feb 2004

madmax says
saray ka sara nazla meray pay uthar diya ok people byezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and do have fun in the sun
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara said:

u cant use it coz it will be edited.. right?
but ppl still do use it.. we do ofcourse warn them.. lekin its not possible to alwaz delete it..
and common.. depending on the condition it is use.. we take action...

also agar meine nikala hai baaz ko jb se.. then thats the end of the story.... as u all say it is...
nikal diya.. bolo ab kya kroge?
and haan kiddo hai.. im happy with him

nikal dya wohe to apun bola dirty politics ider har koi neta hona ka chakar ma ha mamoo to ha tomara pas par os ko post kar kar ka bukhar ho jata ha ya koi chuna laga jata ha    per sharara tai tom khud socho jab sara log os ka jana ka bad bi os ko miss karta to os chokra mae koi to khas bat hoen ga na,hae ka nai mamo?
Posted 10 Feb 2004

jag says
If Baazigar wants to come bk he is most welcome.. but who ever wants they can personally PM / Email / MSN / Snail Mail / ICQ / Wotever means of communicati0on they want but posting here on forums is not what I think is a good way.

I don't post much everybody knows that, but I know what goes around and i know why Baazigar left. Please note that "he left himself" he was'nt forced to so it's nobody's fault. If anybody knows the reason no need to post it as I don't think as we need to know why he left, it was his decision and only he can change it.

Peace Out.. I don't want to see any more further discussions on this topic.

Greetings to Admins & Mods. Thanks
Posted 10 Feb 2004

No Further discussions, whatever the reason maybe.

Post Edited by Admin
administrator38027.5340046296
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
well said admin..

thanx...

waise all out.. he is and was and allwaz will be welcome..

Posted 10 Feb 2004

chamcha giri
Posted 10 Feb 2004

baazi gone suddenly
Posted 10 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
madmax said:

saray ka sara nazla meray pay uthar diya ok people byezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and do have fun in the sun

c'mon wat happend to mady ... hey m sorry ... m really sorry ....plz dona go away .... otha wise....
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
see

let me clear one more thing... ok?

i dont say anything on baaz topic.. coz i want him to be around to clear it.. i will not say anythign on my own.. he must hav equal chance to clear his grounds.. and besides.. wotever happened btwn us i think is of no concern to any of u, but still baaz was never kicked out...
Posted 10 Feb 2004

abi tom bola u kicked him out? kya re sharar tai apun bola na socho os ma kuch to tha jo tom ne os ko nikal dya warna abi sab log os ko kyon itna pasand karta ha
Posted 10 Feb 2004

mamoo apun bi ja le ra jaldi ider se bole to koch dino ma
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
from my side..
topic over and closed..
jo soochna hai ya karna hai.. most welcome all of u.
Posted 10 Feb 2004

jag says
No Further discussions, whatever the reason maybe.

I think this is more clear.
Posted 10 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
..snip..administrator38027.5382060185
Posted 10 Feb 2004

..snip..administrator38027.5391319444
Posted 10 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic