Pms and requests ref: baaz

2921 views 107 replies
Reply to Topic
sharara

Total Posts: 5253

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
ok peeps.. im sure u all know i got a version of pms from u all.
now to reply that i have a few questions as well, but b4 that a few pointers.

1)baaz and i had a fite at jb due to which he left. but im sure most of the edited and spiced up details must hav reached u all by now.
2)i tried to get baaz bk, but i also think he is being a tad unreasonable. i wish he wud start being more adjustable.
3)since u ppl are so well aware that baaz did a gr8 job and that the current "mod and admin team" isnt able to come up to that standard, i wud request u all to stop criticizing and try to do the job instead.
we r not paid as u all know and we all hav our own diff priorities in life as u all do too. now we try in our level best to approach each and evry one of u to keep u happy. now let me inform u... if u think baaz kept evryone happy.. u r mistaken as i know there a lot members who will vouch for it ke baaz has been quiet unreasonable at diff times.
the way kiddo is criticized, as far as im concerned i think he is doing a job as good as baaz but some of us r being unfair and judging him too harshly.. after all give him a break he is trying his best and putting in the time effort etc.
if any one thinks we can improve in some way.. pls let us know rather then point out we r dull etc.
if u find wot is lacking or wot is in excess or wotever ive alwaz been open to suggestions and change.
ok we want baaz bk.. ok we all tried.. now wot? do u think the admins havent tried? i think he knows better. and as far as im concerned.. we neve stopped him from coming.. wot happened the day he left i will not try to explain since i feel u shud hear both sides of the story.
wotever anyone may feel with regards to the admins or mods, beleive me we r not self centered egoisitc Gods, as opposed to wot u may think.
4)signing up pms was a nice way to get my attention, but ive not been blind all these days... Wol, I and Admin may be silent but we do keep an eye on most things as time permits us. now if u will all kindly stop tellng me u want baaz bk and tell me wot it is im supposed to do.. im be obliged.
besides.. if u all notice wot is lacking since baaz went.. y dont u make a statement and let us know.. that XYZ isnt there since baaz went or wotever. and if possible.. u ppl were the ones who made jb then.. y cant u make it now? wot is it u need to be like u used to be besides baaz? im sure baz didnt do postings on ur behalf.. so y hav u all left ur part too?

i may sound a lil crude or harsh, but its not my intention. the thing i didnt appreciate was that its easy to criticize, but can someone join in and help to make it better? can u ppl make an effort too? i thought jb was fam.. but this isnt fam when u all do the pointing and noone is ready to stand up with us and make a diff.
i accept we may hav our flaws and may not be as efficiecnt as baaz was.. that is purely due to time constraint, but i wud appreciate a lil support.
i wud appreciate efforts from each of the members induvidulally to make jb the way U want it.
i know u all want baaaz.. but if u cant get him.. am i supposed to sit and pray or go to canada to get him bk???

pls tell me.. im be happy to oblige.

im the mean time.. i expect u all to be free to answer me as u will and let me know.. wot i can do and wot we can do and pls.. try not to judge us too harshly
Posted 10 Feb 2004

apun ko ya batao mani ko ab tak unblock kyon nai kya?
Posted 10 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
haan to eik hee member haina woh .. fine maan liye she want him bak .. per kiya hoga phir ??
Posted 10 Feb 2004

mamo os ka sath aur bi kitna logon ka massage tha apun bola na os na tom ko wo pm nai kya re
Posted 10 Feb 2004

par mani ?
Posted 10 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
khair i gota pm jis mein koi aur member ka naam bhi nahi tha .. n moreover i dona wanna argue ... bus do wateva ya wanna do
Posted 10 Feb 2004

apun to koch bi nai ker le ra mamoo,sharara tai na dar ka ya topic khol dyajab ya control sa bahir hoa to administrator bao na a ker snip snip kerna shoro ker dya
Posted 10 Feb 2004

abi ya batao mani ko unblock kya ka nai
Posted 10 Feb 2004

sharara says
listen chatri...
i think u like phade.. but not a prob.. kuch logon ki aadat hai..
come out and talk direct to me.. im sure u can find my email addy hai na?

i am not answerable to u or anyone else unless it concerns u or whoever. so i wud appreciate u maintaining a lil silence when u dont know wot has happened..
as far as sweetie is concerned.. i dont expect her to ever be fair on my account and she is free to say as she likes.

wotever u ppl wanna think of me or my actions.. Go ahead.. wont hurt me. but think b4 u speak.., u just might be wrong...
Posted 10 Feb 2004

Jis Say Piyer Keroo ..tu ..Yea Soch Ker Ke Vo Khbi Na khbi BeWafayi Zaror Kerygi..
Or Dil Khbi Na Dyna .. Q k Vo Dil Ky Saat Saat Rooh Ko Bi Zakhmi Ker Dy Gi ..!!!!!!!

hi ppl, welcome me bk.. y is evryone making a fuss? and wot r u all doin? common... ~Attitude Inc.~38028.0166898148
Posted 11 Feb 2004

hian jee? ki hora hai???????

tell me tooo jee pls... shary jee ko kyon mare ho?
Posted 11 Feb 2004

2HOT4U says
~Attitude Inc.~ said:

Jis Say Piyer Keroo ..tu ..Yea Soch Ker Ke Vo Khbi Na khbi BeWafayi Zaror Kerygi..
Or Dil Khbi Na Dyna .. Q k Vo Dil Ky Saat Saat Rooh Ko Bi Zakhmi Ker Dy Gi ..!!!!!!!

hi ppl, welcome me bk.. y is evryone making a fuss? and wot r u all doin? common...

welcome back
Posted 11 Feb 2004

thnx thnx
Posted 11 Feb 2004

2HOT4U says
ahan
Posted 11 Feb 2004

nice to meet nicer ppl on jb...

kya yaar... ppl dont seeem to be in a jolly mood today.. aaj mein aye and sab utne serious???/
Posted 11 Feb 2004

2HOT4U says
dunno.. dun care..
Posted 11 Feb 2004

y r u in a bad moood?
Posted 11 Feb 2004

2HOT4U says
i don't know WHY AM I?
Posted 11 Feb 2004

oh oh.. looks like i bugged someone........
Posted 11 Feb 2004

2HOT4U says
sorry
Posted 11 Feb 2004

jag says
I'm still for some people to show some guts and get things working instead of replying to each other..

You all know Bazigaar's email addie if u don't PM sweetie she will tell u, just talk to him if he himself does'nt want then why are you talk here about him..!

Sweetie just keep informing here how many people actually PM'd you or talked to Bazigaar.

Peace!
Posted 11 Feb 2004

joker says
hi SIR can any body give me bazi email plz....
Posted 11 Feb 2004

Asian says
i'am not pointing a finger at anyone . I'am just saying Bazu is one of the oldest members here and a really good friend of mine . i sometimes really tick him off but he's still never left . must have been something big . Anyways you can't deal with a problem andtil you've found the cause of the problem . man it an't rocket science !
Posted 11 Feb 2004

Asian says
P.S BAZU HAS E-MAILED ME HE'S OKIE BUT THINGS ARE 50/50!
Posted 11 Feb 2004

jag says
Well it was big or small he only knows, It's good to know that someone did approach him.

..Peace..
Posted 11 Feb 2004

sweetie says
excuse me guyz (esp admin and shary)

why am i getting involved in it???

i never started this issue nor did i ask anyone to do anything about it (bringing baz back).

so plzz. leave me out of it.

and shary.. i didnt expect this from u either.. did i say anything bad or wrong about u.. or pointed finger at u.. no i didnt.. kisi per bhi nahi.. phir bhi u accussing me for not being fair with u.

whether baz comes back or not.. but im outta here.. for good.

YES I AM HIS FRIEND.. AND WILL BE.. AND I THINK HE DID THE RIGHT THING TO LEAVE THIS SITE.. I WONT ASK HIM TO COME BACK HERE.

Posted 11 Feb 2004

Rain Man says
bottom line, stop cryin over a guy who left almost a year ago, i never knew him, but if he wants to come back he will, there is no point in kissin up to him...that's my opinion...but u guys can do what u gotta do, i aint in this...

Good Luck on ur mission guys...
Posted 11 Feb 2004

jag says
sweetie ah! well u are getting involved coz u are the only person i know who are in touch with him! hehe sorry if u took it personally.

basically whatever happens is for good only, so he did it right or wrong.. but it was for good only.

srk_fanatic I wish all would think likewise...!
Posted 11 Feb 2004

joker says
heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i write something people,i want bazi id plz.

Posted 11 Feb 2004

as far as i can make out.. there is an issue for nothing..

as alwaza.. someone comes.. someone goes.. y the fight over someone who doesnt wanna come?
and why doesnt the mr.baaz come himself and clear things if he is soooo mazloum as u all claim???????????
Posted 11 Feb 2004

peace
per ager peace hogi to kaisey kisi ka weapons sales hongey mein soch rahi honn k uni sey aker mein bhi guns n gurnades ka thela laga liya karoon na
Posted 11 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic