Reema & Umer Sharif Zee cine award 2004

14249 views 177 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

Reema khan and Umer sharif has participate in Zee cine award 2004...also telecasted by pakistani private tv channal GEO TV..umer Sharif gave a great laugh whole audience of Hall.
Also big director Javaid Sheikh.
indian film star..Amitab Bachan..Kareena Kapoor...Javaid akhter..they really enjoyed with pakistani actor Umer sharif...

Umer Sherif said "I am come on offer from Zee Tv...for improving both country relation.

Coooooooooool..Pakistani and indian audiences really enjoyed Umer Sherif in bollywoood mega show

we really enjoyed umer shareef on this occasion.
ydakh38044.8856828704
Posted 27 Feb 2004

pagal says
javed sheikh was also there,, but
poor english ..... he should improve his English
Posted 27 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
Javaid sheikh has come for friendship with india...not come to enlish showing.
Posted 27 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
a lot of pakistani exist in ceremony...that's wonderful ceremony..

Posted 27 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
js said "India-pakistan Doosty Zindabad".
Posted 27 Feb 2004

yeah but i enjoyed the umer sharif's stuff he rocked the audience.
Posted 27 Feb 2004

charizmatic said:

yeah but i enjoyed the umer sharif's stuff he rocked the audience.

same here...did you saw sushmita...she laugh en said Mashallah
Posted 27 Feb 2004

ydakh said:

Javaid sheikh has come for friendship with india...not come to enlish showing.

yeah
Posted 27 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
great 2 see reema and co. represent!! i didn't watch but i'll watch the replay, only for JS, Reema, Umer Sharif!!
Posted 27 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
resham and srk were on the same stage 2gether!! that was the oddest sight, yet very pleasing. peace is very much possible!!

i was not happy with the comment he made tho abt pakistani actresses, and by the looks of it, neither was JS.
Posted 27 Feb 2004

NFAKFan said:

great 2 see reema and co. represent!! i didn't watch but i'll watch the replay, only for JS, Reema, Umer Sharif!!

repeat kis time hoga?
Posted 27 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
for us canadians/americans, 2night (feb 27) at 9pm!
Posted 27 Feb 2004

tab pak main kya time hoga?
Posted 27 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
I have seen firstly geo tv and then started in ZEE TV.
Posted 27 Feb 2004

yeahhh umer and shekhar suman was really funny.
Posted 27 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..sushmita has great enjoyed with Umer Sharif comments.
Posted 28 Feb 2004

yea
Posted 28 Feb 2004

MR PERFECT says
it was nice seeing juhi chavla. i forgot all abt her, and her nice smile. lol.

anyone else notice how nervous resham was alongside srk, and how srk didn't help matters by being a jerk? lol.
Posted 29 Feb 2004

umair16 says
Omar sharif was the bomb . he was the best . he mad everyone lough in just 10min more then the presenters could in the hole show . . Reema looked great and so did resham . and also javed shiek was also cool . . they should have had reema or resham performe on stage . . would have mad a bigger inpact for peace .
Posted 29 Feb 2004

golimaro says
NFAKFan said:

resham and srk were on the same stage 2gether!! that was the oddest sight, yet very pleasing. peace is very much possible!!

i was not happy with the comment he made tho abt pakistani actresses, and by the looks of it, neither was JS.i agree 100%

Posted 29 Feb 2004

great show...
Posted 29 Feb 2004

why would they have those two actress perform on stage. Zee TV wants to improve its TRP and not decrease it.
Posted 29 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
I think...zee tv has no program about paki actresess.
otherwise Reema performance is good.
Posted 29 Feb 2004

umair16 says
if thats what u think abrar_bombay its ur opinion . . but reema is a great performer on stage and she could match or even be better then most bollywood actresess.

I have never seen resham performe so i wont say anything about herumair1638046.9703587963
Posted 29 Feb 2004

I bed to differ. How can Reema be better then other popular bollywood actress. I dont know why they call her Ash, I think there r so many beautoful ladies in pakistan who will be more beautiful then Reema or Resham I saw on Zee TV.   Both the actress looked 35+ old. I noticed how nervous the actress Resham was with Shahrukh Khan. An actress aspiring to make a mark internationally must have the confidence. It was very much missing. I think the actress Reema was much more calm and focussed than Resham. Can you guys please tell me why pakistani actress have Hindu Names:

Reema, Meera to name some i heard.

Also I think only Omar sharief was worth inviting on stage. the rest were all bunch of crap.
Posted 29 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
nobody asked u.ydakh38046.9831712963
Posted 29 Feb 2004

I think they should have invited Junoon or Abida Parveem from Pakistan. Coz they are the only pakistani Pop acts that are worth listening. The rest all we in India heard just come up with some stupid music (Ali Haider (except purani jeans song all his songs are pathetic), Strings and all craps and they are big time flop.

I think Indian pop really rock nowadays with peppy remixes and originals like Alisha China, Asha Bhosale, Shaan, Sonu Nigam, amazing Falguni Pathak and all the new talent that are taking pop in India at par with Bollywood Music
Posted 29 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
indian media called reema as a ash.
Posted 29 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
abrar_bombay said:

I think they should have invited Junoon or Abida Parveem from Pakistan. Coz they are the only pakistani Pop acts that are worth listening. The rest all we in India heard just come up with some stupid music (Ali Haider (except purani jeans song all his songs are pathetic), Strings and all craps and they are big time flop.

I think Indian pop really rock nowadays with peppy remixes and originals like Alisha China, Asha Bhosale, Shaan, Sonu Nigam, amazing Falguni Pathak and all the new talent that are taking pop in India at par with Bollywood Music

..u have a big mistake...pakistani pop music has accepted all over world..including india.
nobody knows indian pathetic pop music.
Ali haider and all paki music quite popular in whole india.
dont' try to degrade paki artist.
Posted 29 Feb 2004

India media called her Ash.

Hey Man, Indian media is famous for impressing visiting personaities by showering praise. My cousin works for Bombay Times Newspaper and I know that it is all done to get a chance to interview the visiting personality.

And By the Way...if u listen carefully or read carefull the Indian Media's comment, then you will realize that India media did not called her Ash. India media said that she is called Pakistan's Aishwarya Rai in Pakistan
Posted 29 Feb 2004

STANDARD says
if u know..why r u asking?
Posted 29 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic