Reema & Umer Sharif Zee cine award 2004

14254 views 177 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

Reema khan and Umer sharif has participate in Zee cine award 2004...also telecasted by pakistani private tv channal GEO TV..umer Sharif gave a great laugh whole audience of Hall.
Also big director Javaid Sheikh.
indian film star..Amitab Bachan..Kareena Kapoor...Javaid akhter..they really enjoyed with pakistani actor Umer sharif...

Umer Sherif said "I am come on offer from Zee Tv...for improving both country relation.

Coooooooooool..Pakistani and indian audiences really enjoyed Umer Sherif in bollywoood mega show

we really enjoyed umer shareef on this occasion.
ydakh38044.8856828704
Posted 27 Feb 2004

Cute_gal says
YAS said:

resham started tellin her movie names like an idiot that she is...

lolz...dat was da funniest part...:p
Posted 01 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..I agree..

Umer shreef rules against indian comedian..
but sad about our heriones had not perpared of this big award..what shod we say in show?
Posted 01 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
i would slap em, most of these lolly actresses suck in every thing, they should've sent the tv actors, like humayoun saeed, sadia imam, amna haq, ayesha khan e.t.s
Posted 01 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..right..unfortunetely...our film industry class is not like drama and pop..that's a reason.
but now I hope when tv people comes..it will diff.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

umair16 says
YAS . I also noticed reema kepte looking at the adiences .

Come on people what did they do wrong .they was told to give out award and it dont take a perfessonal to do that.
They could have acted more carme . . but its eazy when u see it but when ur on stage its hard . expecially when ur from lolywood at a bollywood award . where u know all the difrector and stars are looking at you.

It was funny when resham was telling her movie names . .lol.
They was
Posted 01 Mar 2004

umair16 says
YAS . I also noticed reema kepte looking at the adiences .

Come on people what did they do wrong .they was told to give out award and it dont take a perfessonal to do that.
They could have acted more carme . . but its eazy when u see it but when ur on stage its hard . expecially when ur from lolywood at a bollywood award . where u know all the difrector and stars are looking at you.

It was funny when resham was telling her movie names . .lol.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
yeah..but resham was telling like childlish..she said "we fond of indian movies in pakistan like this this.."stupidity..
despite of that reema can say better her...

acha hawa meera nahi ayee..warna hum kisi ko mo dekhanay ka kabul na rehtay. ydakh38047.0868402778
Posted 01 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
lolz @ ydakh
Posted 01 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
ydakh said:

acha hawa meera nahi ayee..warna hum kisi ko mo dekhanay ka kabul na rehtay.

lol sahi kaha...

tv showbiz ppl will make a big change...i know they were givin out awards, but those two reshan n reema could've said something, javed sure did...so why can't they...
Posted 01 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
2 bad abrar bombay left. i would have LOVED 2 discuss pakistani pop music with him.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
don't worry there's always a next time
Posted 01 Mar 2004

So lets discuss ur so-called pop if u wish to.

BTW, the actress Resham was calling out her film names as if they were Titanic or lord of the rings kinda movies. It was so childish of her to rattofy the movie names. Most of them were of Gundagiris, Jeeva and all. And one of the funniest name i ever heard of a paki film was Sultana Daku
Posted 01 Mar 2004

One of the actress didnt even know how to be in front of Camera. The so-called Aishwarya Rai of Pakistan was staring at the audience and praying "Ya Allah, have the Bollywood producers and directors take notice of myself".

She should have seen on the camera. She acted on stage as if she was one of the extra girls who just do the work of carrying the award and hand over to the presenter to honour the winners.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

NFAKFan said:

2 bad abrar bombay left. i would have LOVED 2 discuss pakistani pop music with him. [:|] [:^:]

Is there somethign worth discussing....Pop music.   Ydakh i told u to find out the audio sales of ur artists albums. They all die for releasing their album in India. Most of them meet failures. When u said India Pop Music is smaller than pakistan's, I could not stop laughing. Please be informed that A.R Rahman, who also comosed Bombay dreams, has sold more albums then Britney Spears, Madonna and Jennifer Lopez combined. Check CNN and BBC sometimes.   

I think u may like ur pop songs, because a bad pop music is always much better than worst film music. So between the devil and the deep blue sea, you decided to chose either. But please dont get comparison into frame, as u dont know the facts.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

I also saw pictures of actress Meera. Yuks, she is so ordinary looking 40+ years old actress. And in one interview posted on JB forum, I read that she thinks she is more beautiful than Aishwarya Rai.       I can't control my laughter. This is real fun!
Posted 01 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
abrar_bombay said:

So lets discuss ur so-called pop if u wish to.

And one of the funniest name i ever heard of a paki film was Sultana Daku

glad u came back bro!

lol. 'sultana daku' is a pretty funny name isn't it?! lol. almost as funny as bollywood's 'biwi no. 1.'

now....onto the matter at hand: pakistani (pop) music. b4 i get started, let me make it perfectly clear that my intention is NOT 2 turn this into an india vs. pakistan argument. I’m simply attempting to make a point, and in doing so, I’ll use Indian music - Pakistani pop music’s closest competition - as an example.

Fact of the matter is, pakistani music in general, is better atleast in my opinion. and judging from bollywood's notorious inclination of 'borrowing' from pakistani musicians, moreso than visa versa, it seems they agree.

u mentioned to sometimes check BBC or CNN and I’m glad you brought that up. According to BBC, an international music poll conducted last year, revealed 'DIL DIL PAKISTAN' – Vital Sign’s smash hit pop song – was the 3rd most favorite song of ALL TIME. Also according to BBC, Junoon is Asia’s #1 band. According to CNN, Junoon is labelled as ‘South Asia’s ‘biggest’ rock band.’

Straying away from modern pop music, its no secret that india’s very own legendary lata mangeshkar has gone on record as saying that she is what she is today, thanks to pakistan’s very own melody queen, the late great madame noor jehan. If lata - a singer indians PRAISE, and regard as a legend (and rightfully so) - claims to have heavy pakistani musical influence, what does that tell you??

Internationally….the late great nusrat fateh ali khan. Enough said. You name me any Indian music director who has worked for ALL THREE ‘WOODS’ – lolly, bolly, AND Hollywood, and who has had as much influence on artists the likes of peter Gabriel, jeff buckley, joan osbourne, tim robbins, and even Madonna – who btw sat front row center at the maestro’s concert in L.A back in ‘95 or ‘96.

these are but a few examples. i have not even mentioned fuzon, strings, arroh, humaira arshad, hadiqa kiyani, abrau ul haq, who btw sings bhangra better than most punjabi artists (lol), rahat fateh ali khan, and ali zafar.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
abrar_bombay said:

I think they should have invited Junoon or Abida Parveem from Pakistan. Coz they are the only pakistani Pop acts that are worth listening.

i feel sorry 4 u bro!! u haven't heard NOTHIN'!!

do me a favour.....download songs from FUZON, or EP, and i promise you, you'll reconsider the ladder part of your statement.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

kanu says
golimaro said:

NFAKFan said:

resham and srk were on the same stage 2gether!! that was the oddest sight, yet very pleasing. peace is very much possible!!

i was not happy with the comment he made tho abt pakistani actresses, and by the looks of it, neither was JS.i agree 100%

she was looking stupid bcause our actresses r too old for them some of like auntys and uneducated pls make Ist yourself at that level. they all wan a buis in bollywood for that they can do anything even javed spoke over.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
Posted 01 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
Posted 01 Mar 2004

ydakh said:

Javaid sheikh has come for friendship with india...not come to enlish showing.

Yeah true but his speech was in urdu not english
Posted 01 Mar 2004

YDAKH asessment of Pakistani Music was all about self appraisals that ur artists are known for. BTW, Biwi number 1 is wroth a title. Thats why u guys have copie our titles and makde them: Raja Pakistani, Dil to pagal hai and all stupid titles that was given. Instead of that they should focus of quality films.

BTW, ur assement of pakistan pops.    I cant stop laughing. The dozens of name u mentioned are not even known to any1 else besides pakistanis. Junoon was so called rock band of Asia because of some political reasons that it became famous due to just 1 song. I can't recollect any other song of junoon that ended up being anywhere in the top 10 slot of best selling albums.

Lata Mangeshkar appraises ur noorjehan and I dont have any bad mouth to tell about her. But the fact of the matter is Lata is much better singer and the world knows it. She may respect Late Noorjehan because she used to enjoy a sisterly relations with her. But every1 knows how commercially successful Lataji is.

About some song "dil vil pakistan" being the third favorite song in some poll. Well Favorite is different from Successful and good song. The poll must be having all the pakistani voters and no on else had participated in it and why would people from India show interest in it.

BTW, that dil vil pakistan song must not even have sold 5% of albums if you compare it with A.R Rahman's Bombay Dreams sales.

Live in today's world: Succeess and Sales are synonymous dear.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

abrar_bombay said:

I bed to differ. How can Reema be better then other popular bollywood actress. I dont know why they call her Ash, I think there r so many beautoful ladies in pakistan who will be more beautiful then Reema or Resham I saw on Zee TV.   Both the actress looked 35+ old. I noticed how nervous the actress Resham was with Shahrukh Khan. An actress aspiring to make a mark internationally must have the confidence. It was very much missing. I think the actress Reema was much more calm and focussed than Resham. Can you guys please tell me why pakistani actress have Hindu Names:

for your information reema is a muslim name to dont know about meera but reema is a muslim name and resham looked beutifull on this show i aint gonna say anything about reema cos i dont think she looked that gr8 but resham looked betta than sushmita who looks 35+

Reema, Meera to name some i heard.

Also I think only Omar sharief was worth inviting on stage. the rest were all bunch of crap.

for your information reema is a muslim name too dont know about meera but reema is a muslim name and resham looked beutifull on this show i aint gonna say anything about reema cos i dont think she looked that gr8 but resham looked betta than sushmita who looks 35+ and urmila who looked like a witch. If she wasnt confident she wouldnt be able to speak to srk very gud.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

Sushmita looked sexy and vibrant mature lady. And she didnt looked 35+ as she is not. When she won Miss Universe in 1994, she was 18, so she is 28 or 29 now. Sushmita Sen speaks so well and what a command she has over the language she speaks be it Hindi, English or urdu. She is a Diva. About Resham, lol!    I never saw NE1 so nervous before. The 3 audience that danced with shahrukh were even more confident then resham. Resham was so excited to call out the stupid names of her films, as if she was dying for an offer from a bollywood producer. She spoke a very stupid line which sounded so artificial "humay srk ko nachtay dekha hain, acting kartay dekha hain, magar gana gaatay nahi suna". She sounded so unnatural. Yuks! I think if she comes to bollywood, she would end up being a side artist who will be dumped by producers after they go through a trauma of watcher her.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

if pak music is not good accordin to your standard abra bombay then why do you guys copy our music such as
chandni raatein originally sang by noor jehan
allah kare dil na lage (andaaz)
maahive (kaante) originally sang by naseebo lal
Yaar mangya se (kaante)
that song in that film of sunny deol is copied of our billo song sang by abrar. There this pak song call sanu tere naal pyar ho gya also sang by abrar ul haq which has been copied in a bolly movie.
Also that song sang by harbajan mann kuri kat ghay college is originally sang by arif lohar.
And about punjabi mc he is from the uk and if you can have him pak has got legacy Tariq khan who is the most popularist british pak singer in uk.
Many more song have been copied by india to i cant go throught the list of songs copied from nusrat fateh ali khan and shazia manzoor.
And another thing that song in chale chalte tauba was originally sanged by naseebo lal and so was the sad song in this film.
Hum tumhare hai sanam is copied of hadiqa kiyan bhuwa.

your film industry might be good but not your music cos its copied of ours and your reckon our music is crap. Well atleast it original not a cheat.
And another thing it omar shariff who made the zee awards interesting your comedians are rubbish on stage.
Moveis we might copy movie titles but you guys have copied the film shakti of pak film qaid and chori chori chupke chupke was copied of pak film waris.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

abrar_bombay said:

Sushmita looked sexy and vibrant mature lady. And she didnt looked 35+ as she is not. When she won Miss Universe in 1994, she was 18, so she is 28 or 29 now. Sushmita Sen speaks so well and what a command she has over the language she speaks be it Hindi, English or urdu. She is a Diva. About Resham, lol!    I never saw NE1 so nervous before. The 3 audience that danced with shahrukh were even more confident then resham. Resham was so excited to call out the stupid names of her films, as if she was dying for an offer from a bollywood producer. She spoke a very stupid line which sounded so artificial "humay srk ko nachtay dekha hain, acting kartay dekha hain, magar gana gaatay nahi suna". She sounded so unnatural. Yuks! I think if she comes to bollywood, she would end up being a side artist who will be dumped by producers after they go through a trauma of watcher her.

i dant say she was 35 i said she looked it and resham and reema arent 35 either.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

I heard some of paki songs and when sung by pakistani artist and their videos made in pakistan look so pathetic.

But if the same song is sung by indian artists and picturised beautifuly and music given some tehno, western Indian music beats then it sounds good. Fact of the matter is the "Maahi Ve" song in pakistan did not made good sales if u compare it with Kaante's song. Kaante's music rights only wss sold in millions of rupees. So stop crying. it happens everywhere..

Kaliyon ka chaman and chamma chamma were copied in hollywood. It did not made hollywood inferior. They made good business.

So chill friend. The fact of the matter is Indians make millions even after copying songs and pakistani artists are just get some thousand rupees.

nusrat fateh ali khan's wife has admitted in an interview that she thinks the best songs that nusrats sung and album were the one in which he collaborated with indian artists and music video was recorded in India. She says aafreen song looked and sounded much better when to was remixed and picturised in India than in pakistan.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

umair16 says
I don’t know if u just like taking the piss or something. But reema and resham looked dam good. I agree they was both a little nervous but what’s the big deal.
Ur bollywood star rehka was even more nervous then them both and she acted like a child .

u talk about looks . . watch the show again and take a look at ur young star kareena . . . looks like she got out a fight.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

Rekha was Nervous....Excuse me...may be u don't understand the meaning of nervous. And she was not childish, she is so mature diva and spoke brilliantly about single parenting. She shouted in excitement and thats what called the level of comfort, coz she felt good that her screen son won the best actress award. She made the environment so bubbly. Thats what called fun and pure entertainment. Nobody in bollywood cares about people who r dumb and nervous on stage.

About Kareena with the curly hairs, Kareena was hot, she looked sexy in that hair. Its funky. Pakistani actress do not know what fashion is all about. Kareena is so so beautiful. May be pakistanis did not like her. Big deal! who cares! she does not get revenues from ur nation.

So chill !!
Posted 01 Mar 2004

But I must say that the aunties of LOL!ywood were in full form. i wonder how they aspire to become bollywood actress. Meera more beautiful than Aishwarya Rai... ??
Posted 01 Mar 2004

Reply to Topic