post pics wid names plz

Imaan

dunno her name hehe

Iffat Umar

Veneeza

Maria wasti is she a model ? HhMmmMzzzz
Posted 26 Mar 2004

viper says
Im fine with paki models showing a little skin - it just shows they are comfortable with their bodies - most paki women could use that
Posted 14 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
yea actually models wear those clothes that designers make to sale them .. i m amazed who is gonna buy the dress than aminah is wearing .. it is totally exposing of model not for the sale of dress .. only showing her body .. nothing else ..
Posted 14 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
Iman Ali is also addicted to showing herself..

Iman Ali

Iman Ali
Posted 14 Apr 2004

scotchtape says
gAnJa said:

Iman Ali

And, I am addicted to Iman Ali.
Posted 15 Apr 2004

viper says
gAnJa said:

Who cares - enjoy what she has to show - its all beautiful
Posted 15 Apr 2004

Shigeru says
Posted 15 Apr 2004

I like all(shakal se) excepet Natasha.
u know in ary they showed day in a life of a star
and Gia Ali, alll day was smokin sh*t.
yaar, these models dont even know how much gunaah they are gettin by showin there body.
Posted 16 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
Yea u r right.. i also watched that programme.. she went for shopping in tight clothes .. and then she went to The makup artist TARIQ AMIN where she was smoking and Tariq took her in his arms also.. and she was enjoying it.. Rubbish.. and then she had a photo shoot.. man they all r for money more money = less clothes.. thatz it..
Posted 16 Apr 2004

viper says
Bush_Blasta said:

yaar, these models dont even know how much gunaah they are gettin by showin there body.

People still see these women right - I dont know - generally
paki society is kinda mixed - on one side they like these women when seen on TV or fashion shows but then dont want their daughters to do it????
   As for the 'gunnah' dont even talk about that - there is lot worse in pakistan - rape, honour killing and other bad sh*t. So some chick in hot clothes shows a little skin
- dont judge her please.

P.S. why is smoking such a big deal - men can smoke whenever, wherever they want but as soon as women do they are doitn something bad???
Posted 16 Apr 2004

viper says
Bush_Blasta said:

Posted 16 Apr 2004

viper says
gAnJa said:

Yea u r right.. i also watched that programme.. she went for shopping in tight clothes .. and then she went to The makup artist TARIQ AMIN where she was smoking and Tariq took her in his arms also.. and she was enjoying it.. Rubbish.. and then she had a photo shoot.. man they all r for money more money = less clothes.. thatz it..

There u go...typical paki thinking...

- Nothing wrong with tight clothes
- Nothing wrong with smoking
- Nothing wrong with frolicking around with a guy
- Less clothes? what about all pakis watching Indian actresses half-naked and spending hours talking about useless films. Dont even go to India - our own films - full of rubbish plots and revealing women. Again I would say dont judge these girls. Most paki women desire a free lifestyle like that. Personally I dont give a damn - these women are hot and a sight for sore eyes.
Posted 16 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
man we r not coparing modles with film actresses and stage dancers .. we r just taking them as individuals of an islamic land pakistan.. and Islam doesnt allows allt this .. now u would say that how much we r acting on islamic laws and principals .. well i m not in the mood of debating .. i just wana say that paki models r following the foot steps of indian models .. thatz it..
Posted 17 Apr 2004

gAnJa says

Sarah Chohdary

I must say Sarah has the natural beauty .. she is very innocent and charming ...
Posted 17 Apr 2004

gAnJa says

ummmmm who is she ?? she attracted me much ..
Posted 17 Apr 2004

scotchtape says
Thats rubab.
Posted 17 Apr 2004

Ashii says
""yaar, these models dont even know how much gunaah they are gettin by showin there body""

do u know how much gunah u get by staringggggg at their body
Posted 17 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
yea u right SALL we r getting gunah also .. but we r compelled ..
Posted 18 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
SALL said:

""yaar, these models dont even know how much gunaah they are gettin by showin there body""

do u know how much gunah u get by staringggggg at their body

yesh so true @ bhalo sall
Posted 18 Apr 2004

Ashii says
compelled ?????
how

jii frangi,,
me ne socha aap yeh na kahein k bohot purane khayalat ki hu me
Posted 18 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
Speaking of hot stuff, it brings to mind Jia Ali and her torrid involvement with a Turkish man.
The gent apart from being a knockout is quite a prize catch too. For we are told that he is -get ready for it - a pilot with the Turkish air force and flies F-16 jet.
Hmm talk about Jia having one highflying time. Anyway, according to certain sources, wedding bells are about to start ringing for the two.
Well, all we can say for Jia is, 'good luck lassie and here's hoping that you scale new heights.'

Here r some never seen pix ...

Jia Ali

Jia Ali

Jia Ali

Jia Ali
Posted 18 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
I have heard that she was a sevant of beautician .. used to work in her home .. she was much interested in make up and requested her mistress to appoint her to her beauty parlor .. so she appointed Jia to her beauty parlor as her assistent.. there she did well and developed herself .. and now she is infront of us ..
Posted 18 Apr 2004

scotchtape says
Wow! From a servant to a model. Now thats a success story.
Posted 18 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
yea but Jia denies all this .. she says that she only used to work in a beauty parlor thatz it ..
Posted 19 Apr 2004

gAnJa says

Jia Ali
Posted 19 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
Here r some more of Jia Ali .. Just look at the figure .. amazinggggggggg

Jia Ali

Jia Ali
Posted 21 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
imo jia is dum dum dum
Posted 24 Apr 2004

Rafia says
nice pics
Posted 25 Apr 2004

gAnJa says
I have some more never seen pics of Jia Ali .. i can post them if u people r interested...
Posted 26 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
well post dem ...
Posted 28 Apr 2004

scotchtape says
I want to see jia's pictures.
Posted 30 Apr 2004

Reply to Topic