Ali Tabish-An exclusive Interview

11017 views 1879 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

The most talked about film of the year is definitely Pehla Pehla Pyar and we hear that every one interested in films was really wishing to be a part of this movie. It was however, to be Ali Tabish’s good fortune that he got the most coveted role in Lollywood.

Ali Tabish is the new kid on the block and already making waves, not just ripples, on the movies front. A very talented young entrant in the film world, Ali is busy shooting his latest flick Pehla Pehla Pyar, a film by Mubasher Lucman. He is a very popular model and has done some television work as well. However, it is his new film and his title song that is big news these days. In an exclusive interview with the Entertainment World, Ali speaks his heart and mind. Here are the excerpts:

Pehla Pehla Pyar is a very fortunate break for me & I am very thankful to the director and producer Mubasher Bhai who cast me into it. It is really coming up and shaping into a very beautiful movie and I am very excited about the prospects.

Before I ventured into movies, I was playing cricket for the Pakistan A Team before I had an accident and fractured my ankle. Prior to that, I was in the Pakistan Air force Academy. I guess I was always destined to be in the films otherwise why would fate have you change major careers?

On asking who is a better performer, Zara or Resham, Ali said, well, this is a tricky question ...ohm.. Resham is more experienced and Zara is also very hard working. But I really am grateful to both of them, especially Resham, who really helped me during the shoot and gave me lot of confidence. I really feel even film star Nadeem also helped me a lot in understanding the complex nature of my role. I am very lucky in this respect that every one around me helped me a lot.

I never thought I could ever get a role in Pehla Pehla Pyar. I visited Mubasher Bhai with my friend Babloo, the makeup artist. He works with Depilex and as I later found out Depilex is doing the entire styling for the film. We were at his home for some time and he let us hear the title song and a few other songs of the movie that were under production. I really wished he would ask me but he did not. It was a month or so later that I got a frantic call from Babloo and he said Mubasher Lucman wanted to talk to me. I went there and in a matter of 30 minutes or so I was doing the lead role and a contract was being made for me. It was all very fast after that. Suddenly I was in the hands of a designer who was doing my wardrobe, a string of makeup artists who were improving my style and a professional photographer who was doing my shoots, it was all very fast and sudden. However, I must confess I did not think the first time that I could ever get the role.

I am sure it is very difficult for new comers, but for me it was really the way I told you. I feel getting into a film may not be that difficult as getting into a good film in a noticeable role may be. Anyway no complaints, I thank God Almighty for giving me my lucky breaks in life.

It is rubbish to say that new artists face problems as their scenes & lines are cut at the insistence of seniors. On the contrary it may surprise you to hear that not a single line was omitted or deleted from my script. On the contrary, both Resham and Nadeem Sahib twice asked Mubasher Bhai about a particular sequence and asked him to finish the scene on me so it would lift the scene up. I cannot thank my seniors enough for their support and guidance.

Its not really true that film industry is not very educated. I have met a lot of very educated and sensitive people. In my short span as an artist so far and hence I do not agree with you.

My family has taken to my films very well indeed. My entire family is whole-heartedly supporting me. In fact when we were on the shoot in Thailand, and since I am the youngest in my family, my folks were really worried. My mother would on a daily basis be in touch with Bhabi (Mrs. Mubasher Lucman) enquiring about my health. My sister in New Jersey would call Mubasher Bhai everyday in Thailand to ask about my progress. They were all very concerned and very determined to ensure that I get all the support behind me.

I do get lot of calls from girls and now of late I even get fan mail. I thank Allah for making me popular despite all odds.

If you have worked with Mubasher Bhai you would know that you couldn’t work in any other thing along-with his project. He gets full time and he expects every one to devote all energies and efforts in that one direction. I will Inshallah, but soon, after I finish my shoot and the current project. At the moment I am more concerned about doing a good job in this film.

I am not at all nervous due to working with a television director. Many film directors have failed so many times. Clicking on the box office is all about luck. Every director I feel does make an attempt to give a hit. It is fate that will always determine your forte. Besides only two television directors have failed and a lot of hue and cry was raised. Do you remember how many film directors have flopped in the past five years?

I have an advice for the upcoming artists. There is no short cut to success and your dreams coming true. You must hang in there, very often most of us never know before they give up how close they were to real success.

Ali is off for his second spell of Pehla Pehla Pyar and we wish him the best of every thing. We will also bring back more from him whilst he is shooting overseas and when he is back. Stay tuned to Entertainment World folks.

Posted 09 Aug 2004

well this dude has to work very hard on his acting cuz i watched him in pyar hi pyar mein and beleive me he was pathetic
Posted 10 Aug 2004

clibin009 says
clb0310timberland outletmbt shoesralph laurencoach outletmichael kors outlet onlineasics shoescheap uggspandora jewelryugg boots on saleadidas shoesfitflopsnike outlet storeugg bootsreplica watchesmichael kors canadaralph lauren outletcoach outletdoudoune monclerpandora charms sale clearancefitflopsadidas originalsralph lauren outletugg bootscheap uggsmichael kors outletmichael kors handbagsmoncler jacketscanada goose salecheap mlb jerseyspandora jewelryjordan retro 11canada goose outletnike shoescoach outletgucci handbagshermes bagslongchamp handbagscoach outletcoach outletcoach outletmichael kors outlet clearanceuggskate spade outlet storecoach outletmoncler jacketspolo ralph lauren outletkate spade outletmlb jerseystimberland boots outletpandora jewelrynmd shoesmoncler jackets outletoakley sunglasseskate spade outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinejordan retrocoach outlet storeralph lauren ukmichael korsecco shoesburberry outletmichael kors handbagsnmd adidascoach outlet store online clearancescoach factory outletoakley sunglasses saleair max 97ultra boostcoach factory outletecco shoes for menair jordansbirkenstock sandalsadidas nmdnfl jerseys wholesalepandora charmsconverse outlet storecanada goose outletugg bootsmichael kors outletmichael kors outlet clearancelongchamp outletcheap jordan shoespandora charmsuggs canadacheap jordanspandora charmsadidas nmdcheap jordanssalvatore ferragamo shoesbirkenstock outletadidas nmdkate spade outletcoach outletvalentino shoeskate spadeadidas superstarmichael kors outletray ban sunglassesferragamo outletadidasmoncler jacketsgucci outletkate spadecanada goosecanada goose outletvalentino shoes outletpandora charmskate spade handbagscanada gooseconverse shoescanada goose ukralph lauren ukmoncler jacketscoach outlet onlinepandora charms sale clearanceoakley sunglassesfred perry poloadidas outletcoach outletpandora charmsuggs outletnike outletfitflopsralph lauren outletpandora charms ukpandora jewelrypandora jewelry outletcat bootsmichael kors outlet clearancecoach factory outletkate spadereebok shoescheap jordans free shippingmichael kors factory outletbirkenstockcanada goose outletbirkenstockcoach canadacanada goose outletmichael kors outletnike air maxcheap ray ban sunglassesoakley sunglassescheap nike air maxpandora charms salemoncler outletnew balance shoesadidas shoesadidas yeezy boostcheap nfl jerseysmichael kors canadacheap nfl jerseysralph lauren outletugg boots canadahermens bagsmonclerpandora charmslouis vuitton outlet onlinecolumbia sportswearcheap oakley sunglassescanada goose outletadidas campuscoach outlet storenike storeadidas outletyeezy boostmulberry handbagslouis vuitton outlet storetimberland bootscoach outlet storeadidas yeezykate spade bagsugg outletlouboutin shoesnike air max outletair jordan shoesbirkenstock shoeschristian louboutinugg outletcanada goose outletburberry outletnike shoesphilipp plein outletchristian louboutin outletcoach factory outletchristian louboutincheap mlb jerseysadidas yeezyred bottom shoesuggscanada goose jackets uksupreme clothingmoncler outletcanada goose outletcanada goose ukralph lauren outletray ban sunglassesnike air maxyeezy boostmoncler jacketscheap oakley sunglassesugg bootspandoraugg australiacanada goose outletpolo ralph lauren outletugg outletmoncler coatsugg boots on salembt shoestimberland bootsnmd adidassupreme new yorkmichael kors outletcoach outletsupra shoesburberry outlet storebirkenstockslouis vuitton outletrolex watchesmoncler outletadidas yeezymichael kors outletmbtair jordan shoespandora jewelry official sitemichael kors outletbirkenstock shoeslouboutin shoescanada goose jacketsmichael kors handbagsmichael kors outlet onlinecanada goosecoach outletcanada goose jacketscanada goose jacketsferragamo shoescoach outletpandora outletuggs outletcheap jordansnorth face jacketslongchamp handbagsadidas outletcanada goose salecoach outlet onlinenew balance outletugg outletralph laurenpolo ralph lauren outletcheap jordanscheap ray banscoach factorty outletray ban sunglassesmoncler outletpandora outletralph lauren outletadidas shoestory burch outletpandora charms salecoach outletlongchamp ukbirkenstock sandalsmulberry outletjordan shoeschristian louboutin outletmoncler outletlongchamp outlet onlineyeezy 350 boostlouis vuitton outletnfl jerseys wholesalebirkenstock sandalscoach outletadidas yeezyvans shoesair max 2017canada goose salenike zoomralph lauren ukfitflops salecanada goose jacketscheap mlb jerseys chinahermes handbagscanada goose ukcanada goose outlethermes birkinpolo ralph lauren outletugg bootsugg outletmichael kors outletmichael kors outletcoach factorty outletcoach outletphilipp plein shirtpolo ralph lauren outlet onlineralph lauren ukray ban sunglasses discountcoach factory outletnike outletmichael kors ukadidas shoeskate spade handbagcoach canadacanada goose outlettory burch outlet storeair jordanssupreme clothingralph lauren outletcoach outlet onlineugg bootsadidas nmdpuma shoesmoncler ukpandora charmschristian louboutin outletnike outlet storecanada gooselouis vuitton outlet onlinehermes handbagscoach factory outletmichael kors outlet clearancecoach factorty outletcanada goose outletfitflops sale clearancejordansmcm outletvans storenike shoes for menoakley sunglassesnike shoesjordan shoesyeezy boost 350canada goose uklouis vuittonugg bootsburberrysupreme clothingnba jerseysralph lauren sale clearancepandora jewelrycanada goose jacketsralph lauren outlet onlinelongchamp outletprada handbagscoach factory outlettory burch outletpolo outletpandora jewelrycheap jordans for saleralph lauren sale clearancered bottomspandora charms sale clearancediscount oakley sunglassespolo ralph lauren outlet onlineprada outletcoach factory outletmichael kors outletcoach outletmichael kors outletfitflops sale clearanceugg outletcoach outletcanada goose outletcanada goosejordan shoesralph laurenskechers shoescanada goose jacketsred bottoms shoesyeezy boostharden vol 1nike outletmonclersupra shoesadidas yeezy boostair max 2018coach factory outlet onlineadidas yeezytory burch outlet onlinecanada goose outletcoach outletnike outletair max 2018pandora outletoakley sunglassesmichael korsyeezy boostuggs canadasalvatore ferragamopandora storeuggs outletfred perrymichael kors outletmcm handbagsair max 97jordanscheap jordanshermes handbagscoach factory outletpandora charmscheap nba jerseysnorth face outletcanada goose jacketsburberry outlet canadamoncler outletjordan shoesoakley sunglassespolo ralph laurenray ban sunglassescoach factory outletralph lauren outletyeezy boostugg bootsadidas yeezy boostnike air maxcanada goosemichael kors handbagscoach outletmulberry bagscanadian goosecoach outletcoach outlet storeugg ustraliaralph lauren outletfitflops sale clearancemulberry ukcoach outlet storeadidas shoesuggsbirkenstock sandalscheap nfl jerseyscoach factory outletcoach outlet storecanada goose outletcoach outlet store onlineralph lauren outlethermes outletfitflopsadidas superstarcanada goose uknorth face jacketscoach factory outletcoach outletcheap ray ban sunglassesclb0310
Posted 09 Mar 2018

liuchunkai says
Posted 21 Apr 2018

yaoxuemei says
mulberry outleted hardy clothingmichael kors outlet onlinecoach factory outletmichael kors outlet onlinemichael kors handbagspandora outlet onlinemichael kors outlet onlinenfl jerseys wholesalelebron james shoeskate spade outletchristian louboutin salechristian louboutincoach outletcoach outlet onlinenike shoescoach outletpandora outletoakley sunglasses wholesaleoakley sunglasses wholesalemichael kors outlet clearancekate spade outletray ban sunglassescanada goose outletlouis vuitton online shoptrue religion outletmbt shoespandora jewelryuggs canadapandora charmsnike shoes on salepandora jewelrymichael kors outlet onlinetory burch outlet onlinemichael kors outlet onlinecoach outlet canadapandora jewelry salerolex replica watches for salepandora outletugg outlet storeralph lauren outletuggs outletcanada goose jackets canadacoach outletmichael kors outletkate spade outlet onlineair jordan 4pandora jewelrypandora outletmichael kors outlet clearanceprada outletcoach outletkate spade outletpandora charmspandora charmsnike outlet storeralph lauren outletcheap mlb jerseysuggs canadacoach outletcanada goose jacketsvalentino outlet storemichael kors outlet clearanceasics running shoesmichael kors outletugg outletmlb jerseys wholesalesupreme clothingadidas shoesnike shoes outletcheap oakley sunglassesralph lauren polocoach factory outletpandorapandora charms outletlacoste outletcanada goose jacketsmichael kors outletray ban sunglasses outletmichael kors outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinemcm outletcoach outletcanada goosemichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors handbagsfred perry polo shirtsnike outletmcm bagsmont blanc outletlongchamp outletgiuseppe zanotti shoesmichael kors outlet clearanceugg outletnfl jerseyscheap oakley sunglassescanada goose jacketsfred perry polo shirtscoach outlet store onlinetrue religion jeanspolo shirtscanada goose outletmichael kors outletlouis vuitton outlet storesugg outletpandora charms sale clearanceoakley sunglassespandora charms sale clearancekate spade handbagscoach outlet onlinecanada goose outlettrue religion outletcoach outletcoach outletcoach outletcanada goose outlet storechristian louboutin shoescheap oakley sunglassescanada goose outlet storeadidas outlet onlinenike outletkate spade outletmichael kors outlet onlineair max 90ray ban sunglassestrue religion jeanscoach outlet onlinesupreme outletpandora charms outletpandora charmspandora outletcoach factory outlet onlinemichael kors outletadidas nmduggs outletfred perry outletcheap ugg bootspolo outletmichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors outletmoncler outlet onlinepolo ralph lauren salekate spade bagsmulberry handbagscoach factory outletcoach outletpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outlet onlinecoach factory outletray ban wayfarervalentino outletmichael kors outletcanada goose outlet storetrue religion outletmulberry outlettrue religioncoach outlet onlinetrue religioncheap jerseys wholesalemlb jerseysmulberry handbagslongchamp handbagsnike outlet storeugg boots clearanceugg bootslongchamp outlet onlineugg outletcanada goosepolo ralph lauren outletcoach outletcheap jordan shoesmichael kors outlet online salecheap ray bansuggs outletpandora jewelrycoach outletmichael kors outlet onlinekate spade handbagsmoncler outlettrue religion jeansrolex watchesralph lauren outletcoach outletoakley sunglassesair jordan 4 retronfl jerseys wholesalecoach factory outletcheap ugg bootscheap jordan shoescoach outlet onlineralph lauren ukair jordan shoeschristian louboutin outletmichael kors outletpandora outletmichael kors outlettrue religion jeanscanada goose outlet storecanada goose outlet storemichael kors outletadidas yeezy shoesralph lauren outletchristian louboutin shoespolo ralph lauren outletcoach outlet onlinemichael kors handbags clearancecheap nfl jerseysyaoxuemei20180508
Posted 08 May 2018

chenjinyan says
mont blanc pensnike outlet storekate spadetrue religion jeansbalenciaga shoeslongchamp outletadidas nmdralph laurenlouis vuittonoakley canadalouis vuittonmcm bagsmichael kors handbagsadidas football bootsray banadidas flip flopsray ban sunglassesmanchester united jerseymichael kors outletoakley sunglassesred bottom shoesjordan 3louis vuittoncarnival shoesdior handbagsnhl jerseyscheap nhl jerseyspandora jewelryjordan xx9cheap mlb jerseyssupremelouis vuitton outlet onlinetimberland bootspolo ralphbarcelona jerseyjordan 4coach factory onlineair jordan 11nike roshegucci outletadidas outletray banair maxcheap mlb jerseysjordansnike uklouis vuittonwholesale nfl jerseyslouis vuittonpandora jewelrymichael kors taschennike free runoakley sunglassesadidas outlet storetrue religion jeansstuart weitzman shoesair force 1nike shoxcoachpolo outletbvlgari ringshermes ukpolo outletcoach outletbirkenstock outletair jordanair jordancheap nba jerseysnike sbnike airfitflops outletcheap replica watchescoachcartier jewelryfila sneakersjordansnike blazerunder armour outletprada handbagsferragamo outletmichael kors ukair huarachemichael kors handbagsbaseball batscheap ray banslouis vuitton handbagslouis vuitton outletcheap rolex watchesair jordanmichael kors outletnike prestonike outlettoms outletcoach outlet onlinejordan 6true religion jeanspolo ralph lauren outletjordan 12mlb jerseysred bottomsadidas yeezysupreme ukdansko shoesoakley sunglassesalexander mcqueen shoesyeezy shoesair maxlouboutinpandora ukreplica watcheslongchampbirkenstock shoesoff-white clothingair max 95oakley sunglassessuicoke sandalsair max 90michael kors outletcoach outletvibram five fingerslouis vuitton outletcoach outlethollister outletlongchamp outletadidas jeremy scottoakley sunglassesair max 97coach outletcoach handbagsburberry scarfmac cosmeticsnfl jerseysnike dunkscoach factory outletkate spade outlettimberland outletlouboutinscarpe mbtjordansnfl jerseys wholesalejames harden shoesmiu miu shoeswedding shoesair max 1nike tennismichael kors handbags outletcoach factory outletnike tnair jordan 14jordan shoessupreme outletburberry outletroshe runoakley vaultcheap jerseyshermespolo ralph laurensupra shoesyeezy 500 blushasicssupremeadidas slidestory burchstussy hoodietag heuer watchesundefeated shoeslouis vuitton outletmarc jacobscheap oakley sunglassesburberry outletpandora jewelry canadaoff-white clothingnike kyrie 3adidas ultra boostnike flip-flopsmichael kors outletjimmy choo shoesmizuno running shoesralph lauren uktory burch outletadidas superstaradidas outlettrue religion jeansnike freemichael kors outlethermes outletmulberry handbagsadidas nmdnike shoestimberland bootsnike outletpolo ralphnike lunarglideadidas stan smithnike epic reactjordan 8burberry outlet onlinelouis vuitton outletlongchampbreitling watchesswarovskitoms outlet onlinecoach handbagsnew balancepradapradabirkenstock sandalsmbt shoespandora jewelryswarovski crystalsalvatore ferragamocoach outlet onlinejordanspolo outletfitflopskobe 11soccer jerseysbirkenstockceline outletflip-flopscoach outlet onlineair jordan shoesdolce and gabbanabalance shoeskevin durant shoesnike ukadidas outlet storecoach outletburberry outlet canadaray bantory burch outletcurry shoesjordan 1snapbacks wholesaleray banair max plusjordanlouis vuittonoakley sunglassescoach factory outlet onlineair maxadidas ukpandora outletvan cleef & arpels jewelryflopsoakley sunglassesjuicy couture outletnike air maxflip flopsair max 2017louis vuitton outletvans shoesadidas shoesbirkenstock sandalskate spadeconverse shoescheap rolex watchesbalenciaga shoeslouis vuitton handbagslinks of londoncheap nfl jerseysgivenchy handbagsbottega venetaasics running shoesy3 shoesrolex watchesbreguet watcheslongchampasics running shoesnike blazerjordanralph laurengiuseppe zanotti shoestrue religion jeansconversetod's shoesadidas yeezy 350adidas wingscoach outlet onlinesuperdry clothingnike air huarachebeats by drecoach outlet onlinelebron 15michael kors outletbalenciaga sandalsoakley sunglasses wholesaleharden vol 1ray ban sunglasses wholesalebasketball shoesnike shoes for mentrue religionpolo ralph laurenpandora charmsralph lauren uknike revolutionkate spadetimberland bootskate spadeflopsbcbgair max 2018nike air maxjordan shoesmalone souliers muleslouboutincheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmont blancnike free runjordan pas chermichael kors outlet clearancetimberland pronike freepolo ralph laurenferragamo shoespuma slideslongchamp handbagsnike air forceherve leger dressesnike outlet onlinepandora charmslouis vuitton handbagsgucci slidesvans shoeslouis vuitton outletcoach factory outletrolex watchesmanolo blahnik shoesair maxmichael kors outletnike shoeslouboutinblackhawks jerseyjordan shoesray banbelstaff jacketsflip flopsnew balance sandalscoach outlet onlinemont blanc pensmishka clothingnike air maxvalentino shoescoach factory outlet onlinehermes birkin bagspuma fenty sandalsnike cortezcheap nfl jerseysray ban sunglassesmichael kors outlet onlinefingerlings monkeykate spade handbagscoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassesair jordanchristian louboutinlouis vuittonpandora jewelry canadaconverse shoesray banbeats by dremichael korspolo shirtsnike mercurial vaporbaseball jerseysair max 270audemars piguetralph lauren ukralph laurenadidas stan smith shoesflip-flopsmichael kors handbagspolo ralph laurenjordan retronike outletnike huarache shoesjordan 5michael korslouis vuittonhermes kelly baglight up shoesmichael kors outletnike outletmichael kors outletralph laurenswarovski jewelrylouboutinchristian louboutin outletchristian louboutinchristian louboutin shoeschristian louboutin outletcoach outletcoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet storekobe 12nfl jerseys wholesaletory burchtory burch bagsprada bagsprada handbagscolumbia sportsweartimberland outlet20185.18chenjinyan
Posted 18 May 2018

valandrian says
bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899
bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899
bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899bd52899
bd52899
Posted 31 May 2018

clibin009 says
michael kors outlet clearancefred perry polonike shoesadidas yeezy shoescheap snapbackstrue religion jeanscheap ugg bootslouboutinpolo ralph laurentrue religioncoach outlet canadambt shoes outletkate spade outlet onlinepandora charmskate spade outletralph lauren outletmbtfitflops salepandora charmsralph lauren outletfitflops clearancepandora charmsadidas ultra boostnike shoesmichael kors outlet clearancekate spadekate spade handbagsmichael korschristian louboutin outletugg outletcanada goose outletpolo outletkate spade outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinetrue religionlouis vuitton factory outletcanada goose outlet storepandora jewelryyeezy boost 350 v2canada goosekate spade outlet onlinecheap ray ban sunglassesnike outlet onlineadidas nmd r1christian louboutin shoescanada goosevalentino outlet storeray ban wayfarercoach outletpolo outlet storecoach outletcoach outletmbt shoesmichael kors outletvalentino outletcoach factory outletmichael kors outletpandora charmspandoracoach factory outletkate spade outletcheap nfl jerseysvibram fivefingersray ban sunglasseschristian louboutin outletpandora charmschristian louboutin outletfitflops sale clearanceralph laurencoach factory outletcanada goose jacketscheap nike shoesmichael kors outletpandora outletcanada goose jacketscanada goose outletnike shoesmont blancnfl jerseyschristian louboutin outletpolo ralph laurenyeezy boostchristian louboutinpandora outlet onlinecanada goose outlet onlinecanada gooseugg boots on saletrue religionadidas yeezy boostcoach outlet onlineyeezy boost 350prada outletjordan retrocanada goose outlet onlinepandora outletcoach outletpandora charms outletnfl jerseyscanada goose jacketscoach outletcanada goose outlet storembt shoescanada goosecoach outlet onlinemcm outletugg,uggs,uggs canadapandora outletmlb jerseyspolo ralph laurenpolo ralph lauren outletcoach outletlouboutin outletlongchamp outletsupreme hoodieralph lauren polomulberry outletpolo ralph laurenpolo ralph laurentrue religion jeansugg outlet storecoach outlet onlinecoach outlet store onlinemichael kors outlet clearancecanada goose jacketscoach outletcheap jerseysmichael kors handbagspandora charmscoach outlet onlinenfl jerseys wholesalepandoratrue religion outlet onlinecheap jordanspolo ralph lauren outletmichael kors outletferragamo shoes salecanada goose outlet storemichael kors outlet onlinecoach factory outlet onlineuggs outletmichael kors outlet onlinechristian louboutin shoesnike outlet onlinetrue religion outletchristian louboutin shoestory burch outletkate spade outletpandora ringsmichael kors outletpandora jewelryugg outletcheap ugg bootscoach outlet store onlinetrue religion outlet storemichael kors handbagscoach outlet store onlinepolo outletkate spade outlet storelouboutin outletnike outletcanada goose outletpandora jewelrypolo ralph lauren outletprada outlet onlinemichael kors outlet onlinecoach outlet store onlinecoach factory outletpandora outlet onlinepolo shirtsuggs outletugg bootsmichael kors outlet onlinenmd adidasoakley sunglassesadidas shoes for womensuprememichael kors outlet clearanceoakley sunglasses wholesalemichael korstory burch outletugg bootscoach outlet onlinetrue religion jeansair max 2017ugg outletcanada goose outletray ban wayfarermichael kors outletpandora jewelrypolo ralph lauren outletpolo ralph lauren outletpandora charmskate spade outletmichael kors outlet storeugg boots clearancepandora outletoakley sunglassesshenyuhang20180607
Posted 07 Jun 2018

chenjinyan says
ralph laurenmichael kors outletnike air force 1louboutinray banpuma slidesralph lauren outletadidas yeezyjordan shoesred bottom shoestrue religionmaillot de footpradacheap jordansbaseball jerseyspuma fentyray ban sunglassessac longchampadidas outletnike roshebaseball batssupreme new yorkpandora jewelrysupremekate spade outletnike shoespolo outletray ban sunglasseskate spade outletnike air max 270asicsjordansharden vol 2mont blanc pensoff-whitejordan 8snew balance sandalsoakley sunglassesaudemars piguetnike huarachebreguet watchesmanolo blahnikadidas originalskobe 11coach factory outletlongchamp outletnew balancemcm backpacknfl jerseyslight up shoesmaglie calcionike air maxchristian louboutinadidas yeezyvalentinomichael korscelinenike revolutionoakley sunglasseshermes kelly bagconverse shoescoach outletnike cortezbalenciaga shoesray bansmichael kors outletcoach outletmlb jerseysadidas nmdadidas wingsnike air max pluswedding shoesnike tnoakley sunglassesadidas ultra boostsuprememichael korschristian louboutin outletpolo ralph laurenlongchamp outletnike air maxoakley sunglassesmichael kors outletcoach walletstory burch outlettrue religion jeansnike dunkschristian louboutinswarovskiyeezy shoessoccer jerseysadidas nmdmontblanc fountain pencoach outletfussball trikotslongchamplinks of londonfitflops salefitflopslebron 15jordansadidas outletoakley sunglassesadidas superstarfitflopsjordan 6sadidas flip flopscamisetas de futbolflopsbcbgcoach outlettory burch outlettrue religionmbtadidas outlettimberlandjordan xx9nike storeshoe carnivalconverse outletjordan 4ssoccer jerseyskobe 12true religion outletnike tennisjordan shoesmontblancred bottom shoescoach factory outletmaglia calciobvlgari jewelrytrue religion outletcoach outletreplica rolex watchesmlb jerseysmichael kors handbagspandora outletvibram fivefingersnike blazercoach outletray ban sunglassesnike air max 95michael kors outlet clearancenike prestojimmy choo outletadidas shoeslongchampadidasnike free runralph laurenadidas stan smithmalone souliersfitflopsoff-whiterunning shoesnike shoesgivenchy handbagsmarc jacobsbirkenstocknike air max 2017roshe runtag heuer watchessalvatore ferragamopradamishka clothingburberry saleralph laurenray ban sunglassespolo ralphjuicy couture outletcoach outletjordansnew balance shoescoach outletlouboutindior handbagscheap nfl jerseyskate spade outletnike air maxchristian louboutincoach factory outletnike mercurialcoach outletpolo ralph laurensupra shoesgucci slidescoach outletstephen curry shoescoach outletalexander mcqueenkate spade handbagsferragamomac cosmeticsmichael kors outletair jordan pas cherair jordany3 shoeschristian louboutintory burch handbagscoach bagsnike shoes for womencheap nfl jerseysnfl jerseyssupreme clothingdolce gabbanaair maxasicsnike sbtimberland outletcheap nhl jerseystimberlandadidas football bootsadidas slidesvan cleef & arpelsnike outletbeats by drelouboutinjordanred bottom shoesundefeated clothingcoach outlet onlinetod shoesray ban sunglassescoach outletlongchamp outletpandora jewelrynike air max 1soccer jerseysoakley sunglassesfootball shirtspolo ralph laurenmichael korsnike outlet storeair jordantory burchpandora jewelryprada handbagsmichael kors outletnike huaracheralph lauren ukjordannike air max 2018balenciaga sandalsstuart weitzmannike blazertimberlandjordan 1ray ban sunglassesbasketball shoeshermes beltlongchampbalenciagalouboutinjordansnike air force 1ralph laurenjordan 12nike flip-flopsoakley sunglassesswarovski jewelrytimberlandsuperdry clothinghermestory burch bagscoach outletjordan 3sbelstaff outletprada outletcheap jerseysferragamofila shoescoach outlet onlinemlb jerseysyeezy desert rat 500michael kors outletjordan shoesnike freenike lunarglidecolumbiaburberry outletnike factorymichael kors handbagsmizunohermes bagsnike air maxpandora jewelrymanchester united jerseyconversemichael korsnhl jerseysfingerlings monkeyralph lauren outletjordansrolex watchesnike air max 90ray ban sunglassesnfl jerseysray bancoach outlet store onlinecoach outletnike outletnike outlet store onlinecoach handbagsair jordankate spadenike trainerstrikots günstigmulberrysnapback hatsmichael kors handbagspandora charmsburberry outletpolo ralph laurennike outlet onlinefitflopskevin durant shoesherve leger dressesjordan 5ralph lauren outletmichael korshollistergiuseppe zanottinike epic reactray ban sunglassesoakley sunglassesstussy clothinghermesnfl jerseyspandora jewelryadidas jeremy scottunder armour outletcheap nfl jerseyssuicoke sandalsnike air max 97breitling watchespandora jewelrycamisetas de futboldanskobirkenstock sandalstrue religion jeansmichael korsmbtmaillot de foot pas chermichael kors outletmichael kors outletpolo outletkate spade outletbottega venetavans outletoakley sunglassesbirkenstock outletmiu miu handbagsvans shoesjordanbarcelona jerseyjordan shoescartier jewelryflipflopsralph laurenprada outletjordan 11michael korsbeats headphonesnike outletralph laurenbirkenstocknike freehermes outletnike shoxcoach outletkate spade handbagsnba jerseysnike freepolo shirtsnike kyrie 3burberryflip flopsharden vol 1cheap jerseysnfl jerseys20186.19chenjinyan
Posted 19 Jun 2018

caihuali says
adidas superstaradidas outletnew balance shoesmac cosmetics onlineburberry outletbottega venetapandora jewelrydolce & gabbanatimberland shoestrue religionkaren millenjordan 3germany world cup jerseyfendiasics trainersguess factorypandora jewelrylongchamp handbagslebron 11nike kyrie 2portugal world cup jerseynike roshevalentinoray ban pas cherralph lauren outletgoyard handbagssoftball batsbrazil world cup jerseycartier braceletsac michael korsburberrymichael jordanomega watchesray ban occhialifendi bagferragamokate spade ukmizunowedding dresshogan shoesasics gelceline handbagsstuart weitzmanmichael kors canadanike freevans pas cherlouboutinnike air maxray ban sunglassestory burchnike air maxoakley sunglassestod shoeslunette ray bannike outlet storeair max plusswarovski jewelrylongchamp outletmichael kors outletmichael kors factory outletlongchamp outletcoach outlet onlineoakley vaulttimberland pas cherflip flopstrue religion jeanshollisternike roshenike air maxburberry saleair maxnike shoesnike shoesnew balance shoesadidas outlet storeair max 90pradaengland world cup jerseyadidas shoesjordan 12christian louboutinnike air max 97basketball shoesnike factory outletadidas running shoesbcbg max azriamizunonike air maxbelgium world cup jerseysed hardyair maxkenzo clothingjordanskobe 9 elitenike free runprom dressesreebok shoesmichael kors handbagsspain world cup jerseyguessmichael korsadidas soccer cleatsconverse all starsnike freecoach outlettrue religionsac michael korsgiuseppe zanotti outletgucci outlettrue religion outletjordan xx9roshe runfrance world cup jerseycheap wedding dressesadidas flip-flopsadidas outlet storekates pade outlet onlineblazer nikenike blazernike soccer shoesiphone x casenike mercuriallululemon outletchristian louboutinjordanpandora braccialimontre pas cherlunette oakleyhermes birkinair jordanlebron shoesversace handbagscheap oakley sunglassesnike air maxvans scarpenike outletmontre hommeadidas clothingprada outlettory burchoakley ukbeats headphonesfitflopadidas slidesnew balancehermes bagslacoste shoessoccer jerseyslouboutin pas cherkobe bryant shoesmichael kors ukchristian louboutinjordanparajumperstimberland bootsmanolo blahnik shoesconversenike air force 1nike air maxnike blazerlebron james shoesralph laurenhermesnike freeghd hair straightenersvans outletjordanslouboutin outletroty burch outletnike vapor maxdansko shoeslongchamp handbagsmichael jordannike air maxair maxdansko outletair maxoakley sunglassespolo ralph laurenair forceadidas zx fluxmulberry handbagsray ban sunglassesargentina world cup jerseytimberland bootsconversepolo ralph laurenyeezy shoesnike air max 2017asics gelnike storevibram fivefingerstrue religion jeanscheap timberland bootskevin durant shoesnike airray bandolce & gabbanajordan 11cheap jerseyschrome hearts jewelrybalenciaga sneakersbeats drenew balance soldesnike huaracherolex watchesthomas sabo uksoftball batslululemon outletair maxmichael jordanmichael korsrolex watchesmichael kors outletjordan 6polo ralph laurenair forcemichael korsreebok shoesnike free runskechers sneakersburberry outletoakley sunglassesadidas trainers ukai maxtommy hilfigermont blanc penstrue religion outletcoach outletlouboutinnike air max 90nike roshe runlinks of london ukjordan pas cherfurla handbagsmulberrymiu miu shoesmichael kors ukboy london clothingnew balance femmebottega venetafitflopslongchampkate spadereebok outletreplica watchesray ban sunglasseslongchamp pas cherjordan 4gucci shoesbcbgnike clothingnike roshe runinsanity workoutswarovskimichael korsnike uksac longchamppandora bijouxnew balancenike mercurial superflypandora ukmarc jacobsorologi rolexcheap jordanschristian louboutinferragamoadidas originalsherve leger dressesmarc jacobscheap wedding dressesnfl jerseysferragamo shoespolo ralph laurenvans outletbijoux swarovskitoms shoesbeats headphonesjordanmichael kors outlet clearanceair max 95ai maxsupra shoesnike air maxtiffany jewelrycheap jerseysnike air maxnike air maxmac makeupair max 90replica watchesadidas superstarpolo lacoste pas cherburberryclarks shoesnike freebarbourprada handbagsasics runningpuma shoesray ban sunglassesfitflops outletabercrombieconverse ukocchiali oakleynike roshe runcheap jordan shoesoakley sunglassesmichael kors outlettommy hilfiger pas cherlouboutinadidas outlet storecoach factory outletguess canadatoms outletsupra shoesjimmy choo shoesconverse shoesjordantommy hilfigermizuno running shoeschaussure nikesac vanessa brunoyslnike outletsalomon shoesstuart weitzman shoesiphone casesnike free runinstylerray banchloe handbagsmichael kors outletabercrombiemichael kors outlet onlineswarovski gioiellijordan 1montresjordan 5mont blanc pensoakley pas cherair max 2018replica watcheshoganpolo ralph laurenmac cosmeticsscarpe hoganair jordanralph laurengucci beltburberry handbagsralph lauren outletmarc jacobs handbagsnike pas chercheap oakley sunglassesray ban sunglassestn pas chermac makeuproshe runconverse chuck taylorpandora charmsadidas outlet store2018.6.21xukaimin
Posted 21 Jun 2018

Posted 15 Sep 2018

Posted 16 Oct 2018

Posted 04 Nov 2018

Posted 16 Nov 2018

Posted 19 Jun 2019

Posted 28 Apr 2020

vraiel says
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Posted 15 May 2020

vraiel says
Posted 06 Jun 2020

vraiel says
Posted 06 Jun 2020

vraiel says
Posted 06 Jun 2020

vraiel says
Posted 06 Jun 2020

vraiel says
Posted 06 Jun 2020

vraiel says