Kareena Kapoor in a Pakistani flick

8859 views 1066 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Total Posts: 1287

Kareena Kapoor in a Pakistani flick   
By Sam ©2004 Bollyvista.com

Pakistani actor-director Javed Sheikh is planning an Indo-Pakistani film entitled 'Sannata'. The film will star Javed himself along with Momi Rana. The interesting thing about the film is that Javed is trying everything to cast Kareena Kapoor as his second lady. Sheikh is also keen on roping in Bollywood's technicians and singers for this film. If Kareena gives her nod, then we can witness history repeating itself. Remember Kareena's father Randhir had made the film 'Heena' with Zeba, from our neighboring country, as the second lady of the film?
Posted 06 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
great. now whose kareena kapoor?

Posted 06 Sep 2004

lol @ ustad jee
Posted 06 Sep 2004

scotchtape says
Cant they pick a beautiful Pakistani actress instead like Zara sheikh? Kareena Kapoor's ugly
Posted 06 Sep 2004

lol
Posted 06 Sep 2004

jag says
weird! got 100 times better actresses in pakistan than kareena!! why why why he opted for kareena, gotta be some weird reason.

i guess javed sheikh could have gone for more mature & talented actresses from bollywood then kareena
Posted 06 Sep 2004

like Bipasha Basu (Jism IN Pakistan )
Posted 06 Sep 2004

scotchtape says
Bipasha's ugly too. The only goodlooking Indian actress I can think of is Sonali Bendre but she doesnt act anymore.
Posted 06 Sep 2004

Ashwariya ko le leta....kareena is not ugly... momi aur kareena...i hope not
Posted 06 Sep 2004

hum bhi hain
Posted 06 Sep 2004

Edge said:

great. now whose kareena kapoor?

bollywood actress..
Posted 06 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
i c. thanks!
Posted 07 Sep 2004

yaar lekin woh pakistani actresses se phir bhi acchi hay
Posted 07 Sep 2004

scotchtape says
TeenTracker said:

yaar lekin woh pakistani actresses se phir bhi acchi hay

What are you going by? looks or acting?
Posted 07 Sep 2004

looks
Posted 07 Sep 2004

scotchtape says
really? You think Kareena Kapoor is better looking than Zara Sheikh or Sara Chaudhry?
Posted 07 Sep 2004

ScotchTape said:

really? You think Kareena Kapoor is better looking than Zara Sheikh or Sara Chaudhry?

lollywood main zara sheikh hi achi hai
Posted 07 Sep 2004

acting tu kisi actress ko nahi ati lolly main
Posted 07 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
i heard that Sonali and Shaan might be doing a movie togeher...but don't kow if that's just a rumor or true...cuz Sonali is my fav. actress from Bollywood...and i heard she said that she has more fans in Pakistan and would love to do a movie there if given a chance...as for Kareena, i think she is a pretty gal...but can overact sometimes.
Posted 07 Sep 2004

umair16 says
cos kareena is doin well for herself in bolluywood and she is one of the top sctresess they have so javed shiek then might have though she's a good choice . . well we well end up likeing her role when shes in the movie .
Posted 07 Sep 2004

no way Scoth that Sara Ch and zara is inferior to Kareana I am comparing her with Saima Meera and Reema

Posted 08 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
*ahem. one of those ladies is talented!!

Posted 09 Sep 2004

yes sara and zara i agree
Posted 09 Sep 2004

MR NICE says
Indian film actress Kareena Kapoor has signed Javed Sheikh’s upcoming film ‘Khulay Asman Kay Nichay’ (KAKN) in Mumbai. Pakistani film actress Sana will be co-starring with Ms Kapoor.

Javed, who is currently filming in India, said that he would definitely be signing an Indian actress for KAKN but had not signed Ms Kapoor so far. “I am considering a few Indian actresses for a role in my upcoming movie,” Javed told Daily Times in a telephone conversation. “The heroines I have in mind are Kareena Kapoor, Bipasha Basoo, Lara Dutta and Prianka Chopra.” He said that Ms Kapoor’s signing of his film was a “mere rumour” because no agreement had been reached so far.

Javed said that he had just completed the shooting of an Indian flick called ‘Das’ in Canada. He is playing the role of an intelligence officer in the film and his co-stars include Sanjay Dutt, Abhishak Bachan and Esha Deol.

Meera, who was previously signed for the film, has been dropped now that Ms Kapoor has agreed to star in the film, sources said. Sources claim that Sana was not dropped from the project because “she is a close friend of Mr Sheikh and he does not make any films without her”.

“I want to move into the industry following a professional line of action,“Professionalism is necessary if you want to survive in show business.”

“Meera and I were initially signed for the film,” she said. “However, I do not know anything about Mr Sheikh’s change of plans.”

Sana said that she would be “happy” to work with Ms Kapoor. “Mr Sheikh can drop everyone from the project but not me,” she said. “The reason is that we are close friends and Mr Sheikh trusts me a lot. Whether Ms Kapoor works on the film or not, I will still be a part of it.”

She said that she had recently launched her website to allow fans to email her while she was on tour. The website is www.sanaonile.com and has been launched by a Dubai-based company called ‘Humming Bird’.

“With the launch of the website, my fans can now contact me whenver they want,” said Sana. “I would love to answer their emails and messages.”

Posted 10 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
n other rumour
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
btw Edge pa g, i have kareena's pics in my sig n av...so now u can see who kareena is...
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
MR NICE said:

Sana said that she would be “happy” to work with Ms Kapoor. “Mr Sheikh can drop everyone from the project but not me,” she said. “The reason is that we are close friends and Mr Sheikh trusts me a lot. Whether Ms Kapoor works on the film or not, I will still be a part of it.”

Wow she's pretty confident on that...lol...i don't get actresses and their directors...lol...So far i've seen Syed Noor n' Saima, and now Javed Sheikh and Sana...some professionalism...hehehehe....just because she was a hit once don't mean it gonna happen again...she's not the greatest actress in the world anywayz, i've seen better than her in lollywood, so if kareena in the film what she gonna play?? prob the lil' side heroine...hehehe...sorry but u can see i don't really like her too much! No offense to anyone who does. Well let me go see her website now, and see how it's doin.
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
well i went to the site and there's a guy's pic there, are you sure that's the link...lol...unless sana had a TOTAL change...lol....
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 10 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Á§-D said:

btw Edge pa g, i have kareena's pics in my sig n av...so now u can see who kareena is...

merbaani jinaab!

......lekin i liked it B4 i saw her pic. LOL. (J/K)
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
lol yaar tumko to koi indian actress nahin pasand except the old gold madhuri
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic