Reema Set for Marriage

5627 views 557 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

Well, well, well! What's this we hear of Reema finally leaving for piya kay dais? It seems the ruddy lass has realised that the time to tie the knot is here.

A statement issued by the numero uno actress says that she would soon be spilling the beans on her plans to settle down.

It seem her ghar wallas have found the right boy for her and after the release of her directorial debut Koi Tuj Sa Kahan our Reems would be getting married.

Now it remains to be seen if she hurries up the project so that she could settle down into holy matrimony as early as possible. Anyway let us extend our heartiest congrats to Reema.

Posted 09 Sep 2004

shaby says
well its good for this heera mandi born chick, she said she will quite films after marrage, she may turn into a full time director now and leave acting.
Posted 09 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
over half of the actresses in lollywood AND bollywood have similar backgrounds. it none of our business. but u're right....good 4 reema. lets see wat she does from here on in....
Posted 09 Sep 2004

oh no mere ustad jee ko ek aur jhatka
Posted 09 Sep 2004

azam316 says
i wonder k pakistani dancing queen k ghar waalon ne MURGAA kahan se phasaaya!!!
Posted 09 Sep 2004

koi mil gaya ho ga un jaisa
Posted 09 Sep 2004

azam316 says
u mean a dancing KING of the Heera Mandi ;) (My sincere apologies to Edge).
Posted 09 Sep 2004

azam316 u r on my side

lolz
Posted 09 Sep 2004

umair16 says
Well i think she has fixed her self up well from the background she came from . . And we dont know what she was really like . . she was a dancer that all u goys out their know .

Best of lucks too reema and god keep her happy .
Posted 09 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
Well good for her...what she was in the past is in the past...and i
think she has improved herself and become a better person.
Just because of her background doesn't mean she can't get
married to a good guy....
Posted 09 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

oh no mere ustad jee ko ek aur jhatka

yaar puh-leeeease! LOL. mujhay kiya if reema gets married?!?! i'm just sayin' she's not the only actress whose from the 'red light area.' lol.

aur vaisay bhi..compared to alot of them...reema carries herself with class now.

and looks like umair and pak-kuri agree with ME!
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Posted 10 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
Edge said:

yup yup i do.
Posted 10 Sep 2004

umair16 says
Paki_Kuri said:

Edge said:

yup yup i do.

Right with yaa
Posted 10 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
maybe reema and her husband can go on a double date with humaira and ahmed!!
Posted 11 Sep 2004

umair16 says
Edge said:

maybe reema and her husband can go on a double date with humaira and ahmed!!

thats true. . reema and humaira are good friends .
Posted 11 Sep 2004

Reema and Humaira will offer thanks giving prayer (SHUKRANA) on getting husband for them specially Humaira on getting married with Ahmed
Posted 13 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. no! its going to be the opposite; ahmed and reema's future husband will do shukranay nafals!
Posted 14 Sep 2004

ahmed husband
Posted 14 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. he is yaar. he's humaira's property now. lol. she owns him. lol.
Posted 15 Sep 2004

umair16 says
Ahmed should come to the UK with humeria at the super music masti concert . he can promote the movie and performe that would be good.
Posted 16 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
tru. good point.

one thing abt humaira tho...i was watching 'start clap action' on ary the other day, and one of the stories the host presented was abt humaira. according to her, she is upset with the lack of attention she gets in pakistan and is planning on making her videos/album in india.

first of all - i think this is a lie.
secondly, if its tru....i'm VERY disapointed in humaira. maybe if she hurry's up her next album, we can appreciate her more. how many times can we listen to 'gul sun dholna' or 'mai nai boldi'?!?! altho she is my favorite female singer....if this is tru..i may change my mind.
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Posted 17 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. yaar tumhari to eid ho gi! first i admitted about saima, and now i'm on the fense with humaira. lol. looks like your hard work has paid off!!
Posted 17 Sep 2004

yes keep it up ustad gee

Mission Accomplished
Case Closed
Posted 18 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. haan yaar...jaisay me dusray topic mein ke raha tha....no more saima-talk! ab me sirf draamon ki batein karoun ga, aur music ki. and maybe one or 2 lollywood topics. lekin saima ki to kahani finished! its official!
Posted 19 Sep 2004

yuppy its party time
Posted 20 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
Posted 21 Sep 2004

aaj tum bahut acchay lag rahe ho    
Posted 22 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. aur pehlay?!
Posted 23 Sep 2004

saima jaisay lagte thay
Posted 27 Sep 2004