KOI TUJH SA KAHAN updates.

9648 views 1220 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

rema in her interview at ary digital said that her movie will set high standards in lollywood inshALLAH as she said that she is using the latest equipment and latest 4.35 cinema scope camera which is used first time in any lollywood movie she said that the developing and other processing stuff will be done in malaysia as well she also said that the movie will be a world wide release and she is also recording the making of the movie so that the making can be shown on satellite channels she further said that movie will be releasing after muharram ul haram 2005.

courtesy ARY DIGITAL.

Posted 01 Oct 2004

good luck reema
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
world wide...aaah that sounds good to my ears...finally a paki movie will be in US at the same time as in PAK
Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
i hope she lives up 2 her word.

usually when a pakistani director claims their movie will release worldwide....they mean pakistan, london and dubai. lol. they best include canada and the u.s. too this time.
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
hellz yes...
Posted 01 Oct 2004

shaby says

she said last year in october 2003 on her interview on vectone that the film will be releasing after muharam 2004
Posted 01 Oct 2004

direction is not an easy job
Posted 02 Oct 2004

umair16 says
Good luck 2 her . . I know she's gonna make a good movie
Posted 02 Oct 2004

well the movie is delayed cuz of problem of visaz thats why rema shifted it from uk to malaysia.

Posted 02 Oct 2004

umair16 says
What programme on Ary digital did she come on. .

I would have liked the movie to be sh*t at london but their was a problem so dont really matter.
Posted 02 Oct 2004

it was camera clip action every friday 6:45 pm pakistan standard time.

Posted 02 Oct 2004

yeah she is gonna make good movie..not like other "crap movie"
Posted 02 Oct 2004

umair16 says
ooo i think that only comes on pakistan then . . never heard of that here in the UK . . they had this programme called cinemix where they used to show the new songs and the making interviwes and all that but they dont show it anymore.
Posted 02 Oct 2004

yes umair ur rite.

Posted 03 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
but I think reema is telling a lie...javaid sheikh has used very latest camera arriflex in used in 'YEH DIL AAP KA HAWA'...AND all know it's results..

but I am happy...but ppp is releasing next year.
Posted 03 Oct 2004

uk wale log kabhi tv nahi dekhte
Posted 03 Oct 2004

shaby says
STANDARD said:

but I think reema is telling a lie...javaid sheikh has used very latest camera arriflex in used in 'YEH DIL AAP KA HAWA'...AND all know it's results..

but I am happy...but ppp is releasing next year.

ydaph picture quality was complete rubbish. larki punjaban had good picture quality, but was blury at times. but still nothing like indian films, they should use the same cameras as wat indians use.
Posted 03 Oct 2004

umair16 says
Right with u on taht shaby . .

Larki punjaban had better quality than yeh dil aap ka huwa but in larkipunjaban when theyb was in pakistan the quality was not asgood as when saima went to malisyia.
I dont think reemas telling a lie cos thats one of them things you carnt really lie about open hartedly.
Posted 03 Oct 2004

well the best picture quality i have seen till now was in salakhain and laaj.

Posted 04 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
Posted 04 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
ok..this is a arriflex 435 camera..which all bollywood films is being used.
Posted 04 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
I dont agree...lp and 'ydakh' quality was same...and used arribl4 camera..not latest...but almost 2000 year cameras.

reema is using may be 2003 year camera..it will good for those who is planning for next movie.
Posted 04 Oct 2004

yea thats why i said that she is setting new standards for lollywood.

Posted 06 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
and I guess ppp is also on latest equipment..if u see a song in tv.
Posted 07 Oct 2004

shaby says
i saw the songs for ppp, quality is much better then salakhein.
Posted 07 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
yeah right..salakhain was not in latest equipment..it's average quality.
Posted 09 Oct 2004

shaby says
yea salakhein quality was average. nothing like LP
Posted 09 Oct 2004

but they have done plenty of hard work in the post production thats why the film looked nothing less than classic.
Posted 09 Oct 2004

MR NICE says
You cannot compare the picture quality of a film by just watching a few songs clips on T.V. Most of the time these songs clips the processing has been completed in Pakistan.

Only once when the post production is done and the final print is shown on the big screen one then can compare. In recent years all the big Urdu films the prints have been pretty good.

Salakhain's print according to the reviews I have read is pretty good.

For the sake of comparison believe it or not but LP and Chalo Ishq Larain's print are much better then YDAKH.

Can't say much about PPP. It is surprising why has Mubassar Luqman gone all quiet on film.
Posted 10 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
but nowadays..mostly big films songs shown from processing of Bankok lab..
there is no connection to lahore equipment...

Posted 10 Oct 2004

mr nice is rite i agree
Posted 10 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic