Aik Sawal???????

5588 views 146 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

main nay aaj hi aik movie daikhi hai VEER ZAARA
acchi lagi,,,rona bhi aaya
issi tarha ki aik Pakistani movie bhi daikhi thi kuch arsa pehlay shaid oos ka naam "KHOAY HO TUM KAHAN" ya kuch aur tha shan aur zara sheikh ki...
aisi hi kuch aur movies hain jin main sab ka aik hi moral hota hai"INDO PAK frienship".
in sab main youth ko yeh bataya jata hai k hum aik hain mazhab, sarhad, hakoomat ya politics sab hum ko alag karnay ki koshish kertay hain , hum log kal bhi aik thay aaj bhi aik hain.
aaj kal hum naach ga ker aik doosaray k shows(artists) attend ker k yeh sabit karnay main lagay hain k hum ko alag karna ghalat tha.iss cheez ko hum aman qayam karnay ki koshish kahtay hain.

iss tarha ki movies daikh ker hamesha meray zahan main kuch sawal uthtay hain..............!
1- kya "DO QOUMI NAZRIYA" Sir sayad ahmed khan ki ghalati thi.
2- kya jin logon nay 1940 main Pakistan resolution k pass honay say lay kar 1947 tak struggle ki woh waqt zaya kya?
3- kya 1965 main Pakistan ko bachanay k liye honay wali shadatain bekaar thin?
4- Kya Quid e Azam nay iss din k liye hamain Pakistan diya?

kya koi mujhay yeh bata sakta hai k aaj jo pegham hamian diya ja raha hai hamari manzil woh honi chahiye...kya waqaye hum aik hain ya hamin hona chahiye
Posted 23 Nov 2004

haan yaar says
tu phir poocha kyoon meri energy waste karwayi
Posted 28 Nov 2004

hudz9 says
aadat hai mujhe dusron ka time n energy waste karwana
Posted 28 Nov 2004

haan yaar says
buri adat,waisay tumharay liya achi adat hai kyoomn kay tum buri larki ho right
Posted 28 Nov 2004

hudz9 says
haan yaar said:

buri adat,waisay tumharay liya achi adat hai kyoomn kay tum buri larki ho right

bingo....abs rite
Posted 28 Nov 2004

Guest_005 says
Posted 29 Nov 2004

dear friends
i think we are likely to change topic
ithink we must discuss it something seriously
coz, it is, even not serious matter but we must have knowledge of it
so any one of us can give right opinion regarding the matter
so if some one have other arguments regarding the matter in issur, please refer on the board

waisay mere zehan main aik baat aie hai
kay pakistan main 14,000,000,0 Awam rehtay hain jin main majority muslim hai
and i thind more than this number muslims live in india
so, will it be right to keep enemity with people in which our brothers and sisters are also residing.

and there is another thing
i have heard on some where

That Allah is 'KHAIR-UL-BASHAR
It was not that
Allah is 'JUST KHAIR-UL-MUSLIM

So can any body correct me on this point
that if Allah is the God of only Muslims or all the faiths

If i have make some mistake please forgive me.
Posted 29 Nov 2004

Xtreme says
i am not gonna answer this i will take it too far and peeps will start calling me a ------ umm which is not bad after all they r also humans but hey just keep it kool .
Posted 29 Nov 2004

Jasmine says
did not watch it yet.....
Posted 30 Nov 2004

Guest_005 says
Posted 30 Nov 2004

adii kya um iss k illawa kuch nahin bol saktay?
Posted 01 Dec 2004

Nahi wo to jin hai
Posted 01 Dec 2004

haan yaar says
aur app deu hain
Posted 01 Dec 2004

singoon wala deo
Posted 02 Dec 2004

Guest_005 says
Queen Victoria said:

adii kya um iss k illawa kuch nahin bol saktay?

nahi
Posted 03 Dec 2004

sab log topic k asal topic say hat gaye hain

adii main aget tumhari total posts main say emoticons aur woed HMMMMMM   minus ker doon to socho kya reh jaye ga
Posted 03 Dec 2004

new_beau says

SALAM TAMAM MUSLIMEEN
&
NAMASTAY TO ALL HINDUS
&
SAT SIRI AKAL TO SIKHS
&
HELLO TO ALL OTHERE

I have read each and every post of this topic.
And I have started my message by saying starting words in Big Size bcoz we should speak with big hearts, I have chosen Green Color, bcoz its a color of Nature which is same on the land of all countries on this earth, thats why Muslims has Chosen it as a color of Peace, Bold Characters, because we should be clear & bold in our saying as well as we should have courage to listen the bold words, "Center" because we should express our feeling with a central and neutral thoughts.

Regarding to topic, Many of us has express their feelings in positive way and some just paased the time and showed that they have taken it a just a topic.

I want to say following points.

1. Pakistan and India are on TABLE, Because they know that they have lost many things in the battle field.

2. This Process is not a Friend Ship Process, Becuase Friendship is not a contract in which we decide the give & takes. Its a Peace Process to solve bilateral matters which we are unable to solve in the battle field except loosing our image in the world as well as killing people.

3. Regarding Movies, This Concept which they are showing in the movies is totally wrong. Reference to the words against Pakistan, I dont mind that. Becuase everybody has a right to express his/her feelings through the media or anyother way whatever is in use.

I live in Saudi Arabia, And I have many Hindu Collegues. I found the Neutral in Dealings. But Some of Them are Bad Thinkers Too.

I think Firstly, Hindus should Condemn These Type of Movies in which Muslims & Hindus are Getting Marriages. Because, If Islam Doesnt allow this, Hinduism is also against it.

So We should Go Back to Our Roots, And Then We should Observe our living ways. Then We can Sit Togather on equal Level to Discuss something.

I want to say more, But Its just a begining......

Comments are welcome....
Posted 03 Dec 2004

javad says
asslam u alaikum
sir kesay hain sab
Posted 04 Dec 2004

Guest_005 says
Queen Victoria said:

sab log topic k asal topic say hat gaye hain

adii main aget tumhari total posts main say emoticons aur woed HMMMMMM   minus ker doon to socho kya reh jaye ga

hmmmmmmmm soching   
Posted 04 Dec 2004

Guest_005 says
new_beau said:

SALAM TAMAM MUSLIMEEN
&
NAMASTAY TO ALL HINDUS
&
SAT SIRI AKAL TO SIKHS
&
HELLO TO ALL OTHERE

And I have started my message by saying starting words in Big Size bcoz we should speak with big hearts, I have chosen Green Color, bcoz its a color of Nature which is same on the land of all countries on this earth, thats why Muslims has Chosen it as a color of Peace, Bold Characters, because we should be clear & bold in our saying as well as we should have courage to listen the bold words, "Center" because we should express our feeling with a central and neutral thoughts.

Regarding to topic, Many of us has express their feelings in positive way and some just paased the time and showed that they have taken it a just a topic.

1. Pakistan and India are on TABLE, Because they know that they have lost many things in the battle field.

2. This Process is not a Friend Ship Process, Becuase Friendship is not a contract in which we decide the give & takes. Its a Peace Process to solve bilateral matters which we are unable to solve in the battle field except loosing our image in the world as well as killing people.

3. Regarding Movies, This Concept which they are showing in the movies is totally wrong. Reference to the words against Pakistan, I dont mind that. Becuase everybody has a right to express his/her feelings through the media or anyother way whatever is in use.

I live in Saudi Arabia, And I have many Hindu Collegues. I found the Neutral in Dealings. But Some of Them are Bad Thinkers Too.

I think Firstly, Hindus should Condemn These Type of Movies in which Muslims & Hindus are Getting Marriages. Because, If Islam Doesnt allow this, Hinduism is also against it.

So We should Go Back to Our Roots, And Then We should Observe our living ways. Then We can Sit Togather on equal Level to Discuss something.

Comments are welcome....

Hai Ji ..Kahan hain ji ..Thanks JI aap nazar to aaye........
Posted 04 Dec 2004

Guest_005 says
javad said:

asslam u alaikum
sir kesay hain sab

Allah karam hai ji aap sunain aap kaisay hai ji
Posted 04 Dec 2004

Nb is right but adii is still on hmmmmm
lets see wt the other members think?
Posted 04 Dec 2004

Guest_005 says
ab main kia karoon
Posted 04 Dec 2004

new_beau said:

SALAM TAMAM MUSLIMEEN
&
NAMASTAY TO ALL HINDUS
&
SAT SIRI AKAL TO SIKHS
&
HELLO TO ALL OTHERE

Comments are welcome....

yaar
Actually problem bhi yeah hi hai

k
theek hai pakistan vs India table talk honi chahye

magar question yeah nahi hai

questin yeah hai k kya hamarey leaders ie Quid, Sirsyed Ahmed Khan etc nay jo kaha aur kiya kya wo galat tha

un ka nazriya tha k Muslim Hindu 2 alag aqwam hain aur there can never be friendship in both these
so
they were wrong which caused many deaths from 47 till now and prior to that

we must be friends from initial point

what do you say

i also know the benifit of friendship between the 2

but were we not concious about future circumstances.

Posted 06 Dec 2004

paki munda says
Hi All
      this is very good and serious topic.hum log hamesha ye kiun bhool jatey hain agar hamarey aur unke(indians) ke darmyan dosti ho sakti hoti to itni qurbaniyan de ker ye mulk kiun banaya jata main sirf itna poochna chahta hoon ke kia hamarey barey bewaqoof the jo itney achey doton ko chor ker chaley aaye the unko to chahye tha ke unke saath rehtey yahan kiun chale aaye yan phir ye quid-e-azam ne apne mufad ke liye banya tha aur uske wazeer-e-azam kiun nahin baney
hum kis tarha do qaumi nazriye ko jhutla saktey hain
kuch log kahtey hain dosti honi chahiye to theek hai hum ne pehle dosti ka hath barhaya tha badley main unhon ne humain kya dia jab dost parwan char rahi thi unhi dinon main hamrey khilaf filmain bnai gai tab aise log kahan the ye koisi dosti hai hum achi qaum hain jo hum se dosto kare ga dost ban kar dikhayen ge magar hum jhukk kar dosti nahin kar saktey (isi mozoo pak4ever.com ke forums main main ne aik post ki hai jo main iss moqe ki munasbat se zaroori hai main next post main bataoon ga please parhiye ga zaroor see ya(isi mozoo pak4ever.com ke forums main main ne aik post ki hai jo main iss moqe ki munasbat se zaroori hai main next post main bataoon ga please parhiye ga zaroor
Posted 07 Dec 2004

paki munda says
Hi All
      mere aik dost ne iss topic per baat ki uss ka khayal tha ke jo bhi ho dosti honi chhiye aur uss ne film main hoon na ke barey main kaha ke ye pakistan ki dosti per bani hai ab aap ye parhen please hello mr.wonderboy
what's up.main hoon na is good movie but also a propaganda.u might be know that in climax shahrukh said to sunil shety that if u will not stop violence then u will also be disgusting just like theme(Pakistanis) what u think r we disgusting??
remember one thing we r pakistani and we should have to proud to being a pakistani.tell me how could we talk about their movies.i know that mostly pakistani peoples watch and like indian movies even myself.so watch the movie and forget about that and i think pak4ever is a pakistani community and in pakistani community there is no need of indian discussions. u know paki munday always likes and loves pakistan because pakistan is LOVE,so please talk only about pakistan and it's peoples.
i know gujjar productions made our industry disgusting but this is the past now a days pakistanis r making good and excellent movies example ,ye dil aap ka hua ,tere pyar main,laaj,larki panjaban are the best movies did u watch any one of them??i guess so salakhain will be the block buster.u just watched main hoon na that is only one movie which is made on diplomatic subject did'nt u seen deewar lakshya and asambhave? these movies made against pakistan they have tried to prove us terrorists they shown that muslims are terrorists and doing bad things allover the world.we are'nt terrorists pakistani and muslims are loving peoples offcourse.now what u say about the artificial friendship which is based on media.anyway i m not a politician because i m paki munda which is in love with my lovely motherland.i dont wana show myself most patriotic because in know every pakistani loves pakistan more than me.even u mr wonderboy i have already nominate u paki munda. i request u all that please in pakistani sites just talk about pakistan.hope u will not mind bro(wonderboy)see ya
Posted 07 Dec 2004

paki munda said:

Hi All
      mere aik dost ne iss topic per baat ki uss ka khayal tha ke jo bhi ho dosti honi chhiye aur uss ne film main hoon na ke barey main kaha ke ye pakistan ki dosti per bani hai ab aap ye parhen please hello mr.wonderboy
what's up.main hoon na is good movie but also a propaganda.u might be know that in climax shahrukh said to sunil shety that if u will not stop violence then u will also be disgusting just like theme(Pakistanis) what u think r we disgusting??
remember one thing we r pakistani and we should have to proud to being a pakistani.tell me how could we talk about their movies.i know that mostly pakistani peoples watch and like indian movies even myself.so watch the movie and forget about that and i think pak4ever is a pakistani community and in pakistani community there is no need of indian discussions. u know paki munday always likes and loves pakistan because pakistan is LOVE,so please talk only about pakistan and it's peoples.
i know gujjar productions made our industry disgusting but this is the past now a days pakistanis r making good and excellent movies example ,ye dil aap ka hua ,tere pyar main,laaj,larki panjaban are the best movies did u watch any one of them??i guess so salakhain will be the block buster.u just watched main hoon na that is only one movie which is made on diplomatic subject did'nt u seen deewar lakshya and asambhave? these movies made against pakistan they have tried to prove us terrorists they shown that muslims are terrorists and doing bad things allover the world.we are'nt terrorists pakistani and muslims are loving peoples offcourse.now what u say about the artificial friendship which is based on media.anyway i m not a politician because i m paki munda which is in love with my lovely motherland.i dont wana show myself most patriotic because in know every pakistani loves pakistan more than me.even u mr wonderboy i have already nominate u paki munda. i request u all that please in pakistani sites just talk about pakistan.hope u will not mind bro(wonderboy)see ya

Hello Mr. Paki Munda
your views are great

You realy must be proud over to be a Pakistane
coz
we and our ancestors have do nothing axcept to be proud

so we lost half country being proud and we are feeling no shame over that lose
and we are unable to satisfy the world over our vies upon kashmir dispute
and still we could not bring even a single stable government in Pak
and poverty, illeteracy, corruption and all other evils are on the peek and we are feeling no shame
we are proud
and we will feel proud till last day of our present condition and will do nothing but proud

we are proud

we must not see Indian films coz we are proud

you see a pigeon when that see a cat he shut his eyes and think that cat can't see him

so our condition is same

in dangers from all corners we are proud

Actually we cannot face so what we can do is to proud

Indian Media is strong so inspite of protest in international community against there fraud and lies and contesting that we must proud closing our eyes

we are proud
still we must shame not our being Pakistani but
upon our ignorance and avoiding facts

Sorry
Posted 07 Dec 2004

javad says
Posted 07 Dec 2004

javad said:

Yaar javad ye hi problem hai
Posted 07 Dec 2004

javad says
aray ye kesi prb hai saeeed bhai kuch batao to