your film

4356 views 735 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Total Posts: 1287

if you were gona make a film wat would your film be and wat about?

mine is

staring ali zafar and iman ali.

ali zafar is a teenager living in the millatary city of wah cantt, he didnt go school or college and has no education so he gets no job, he just hangs around town with his mates and offends ppl. his parents dnt like him either, then one day he gets a job in the wah cantt arms factory, and his life changes.

rest coming soon
Posted 05 Jan 2005

are you gonna make in english??
Posted 05 Jan 2005

shaista says
hmmmm
i would make a film on the life of Quaid E Azam, made in pakistan with pakistani actors!!!

what u think, could that happen?

Posted 05 Jan 2005

film ban chuki hai "Jinnah"
Posted 05 Jan 2005

shaista says
naheen na... woh pakistan main naheen banni aur na hi sub pakistani actors the....

Posted 05 Jan 2005

joker says
2nd us film ko bohaat kaam logo nain dakha na how sad.logo ka kahna tha kay us main jo jinnah thay wo eng flims main aty hain

Posted 05 Jan 2005

golimaro2 says
i would make a film staring reema n ahsan khan it will b a musical film with high beat songs n zabardast dances with fabulous sets n its cost will not b less than 20 corores.
Posted 05 Jan 2005

joker says
main aik flim banyooo ga jis main ajj kay halaat and old dono dakhyooo ga.kia ajj kia h aii aur us waqt kia haii..ook
Posted 05 Jan 2005

well mine film will be action triller with stylish camera work and slick editing and yes cost of the movie will be very high and it ill star mommi saud and babar ali
Posted 06 Jan 2005

guest. says

hum film nahin banayein gay..
hum zara buzi hein

Posted 06 Jan 2005

MR PERFECT says
i'd make a movie with shaan-amna haq, humayoun saeed-sadia imam. sajjad ali and/or shafqat amanat ali would compose the music. the story would be on pakistanis trying to make it in north america. i'd shoot in toronto or new york city.
Posted 06 Jan 2005

golimaro2 says
charizmatic what about heroine man your film will b without heroine
Posted 06 Jan 2005

kisi ko bhi heroin le lengay yaar cuz the movie will be male oriented the story will revolve around 3 guyz
Posted 06 Jan 2005

joker says

main bii banyoo ga laken jub wo mily geen
Posted 06 Jan 2005

shaby says
i would never ever make a film without iman ali,
Posted 06 Jan 2005

so shaby...story--> name of your movie?
Posted 06 Jan 2005

JAGGA BALOOCH
Posted 07 Jan 2005

ali zafar is jahil right..no school..no college...
Posted 07 Jan 2005

paki lion says
I was thinking how about to make a movie about hijjars like moorat drama? ofcourse we have to reduce the story into 3 hours, but if lollywood is able to do that, it will definetly get another overwhelming response after Khamoshi Paani..

Secondly, why do we need to make a movie about a love story? we can also choose for other theme like thriller..

Title: Mujhe Bachao
Music: waqar ali

I would like to have Zara Sheikh or Saadia Imam in my movie, wid ahmed butt or imran ali khan, who will play a collegeau of Zara/Saadia, both are doctors who treat deppresive peoples..one of the patient will be amna haq, who tells zara sheikh that she has been sexually abused by one of the security guards and talk strangely about devils... Zara doesn't take her seriously and just pass this 'story' to her friend/collegeau Ahmed/Imran.

Let me tell you Zara or Saadia is already married to Mikaal (for Zara) and Humayun Saeed (for Saadia) in this movie. While driving home Zara/Saadia suddenly see a girl standing in the rain on the road, half naked, crying and it seems she has been raped. Zara/Saadia stopped the car and walk to the victimized girl, when she touched the girl, the only thing u will see is that Zara or Saadia is now in the hospital herself where they used to treat deppresive peoples! Zara/Saadia cant remember what happened last night, but one thing is sure she have been accused of murdering her husband..While staying locked up in her room, she sees several things of a devilisch signs...

Zara/Saadia has to find out the truth what happened wid her and who murdered her husband..finally when everything is becoming clear she noticed it has all to do wid the misbehaviour of her husband..

whats the connection between her husband and the victimized girl? what is amna haq talking about the devils? what has her story to do wid this sad incident? In this movie u will also see a flash back before Zara/Saadia drives to home about her husband in happy moments..
Posted 07 Jan 2005

flop
Posted 07 Jan 2005

english movie...not lollywood movie scene--> girl standing on the road
Posted 07 Jan 2005

shaista says
kahani jaani pehchaani lag rahi hai paki lion.....

patta naheen woh film flop thi ya hit.....
Posted 07 Jan 2005

a person like you..will make this movie
Posted 07 Jan 2005

paki lion says
what are u trying to say about me shah rukh khan?
Posted 07 Jan 2005

shaby says
hes a child pak liom, just leave him your films is way better then his one.
Posted 07 Jan 2005

paki lion says
even i do think so shaby hahaha..
Posted 07 Jan 2005

insaan ki personality jaisi ho..wo aisi movies baanaiye ga..
Posted 07 Jan 2005

shaista says

hmmmmm
Posted 07 Jan 2005

paki lion says
shahrukh khan said:

insaan ki personality jaisi ho..wo aisi movies baanaiye ga..

u dont know my personality ok, so dont talk crap...
Posted 07 Jan 2005

i know really well
Posted 07 Jan 2005

paki lion says
shahrukh khan said:

i know really well

first of all u dont know me, and improve ur english first..secondly, what disturbs u about my movie? u are trying to attack me, coz no one praised ur movie..hahaha
Posted 07 Jan 2005

Reply to Topic