TËRË...NååM

5418 views 69 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

I've just came from seeing Tere Naam, and it was a great great movie, Salman Khan can act like that, i have never thought about it, his acting was SUPERB and that new actress Bhumika Chawla her acting made her looked like an experienced actress...and the story is a true story, so you shouldn't miss another YEAR'S biggest HIT...I Rate this movie a HIT, what about you people?
Posted 16 Aug 2003

it s a super duper hit india . movie meant for kids and they are flocking to the theatres to watch it . he s back with a bang. salman was always there and his movies always guarantee a heavy initial. all the women in india wont miss his movie for the world . that one s a hit too. lots of hits for bollywood this year .
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
ofcourse...after all if it wasn't for KHANS bollywood won't be that popular...[bandit]
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
ofcourse...after all if it wasn't for KHANS bollywood won't be that popular...[bandit]
Posted 25 Aug 2003

film was wiccked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great movie...
Posted 25 Aug 2003

i give ya that one ayesha khan , all the khans we ve had are so awesome. but whos the dad of em all - the good ol amitabh. shahrukh is so kool he was the best outgoin student outta st. columbus and good at everything he did. salman is a brat like his best buddy sanjay dutt. aamir ' s just made some british journo pregnant so he s havin fun . i love fardeen too . very kool dude if he gives up cocaine. women love him . that s what bollywood s all about sex, drugs and rock n roll.
Posted 26 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
yes and that makes india lucky that they got some muslims over there...otherwise i don't think any thing would've survived over there...
Posted 26 Aug 2003

WHATEVER THIS IS SANAM
Posted 26 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
See you're a biggest fu*king idiot i have seen, Muslims are Muslims no matter where they go, or where they live...we only have on GOD ALLAH, and u Hindus are biggest fools of this world, with believin on thounsands of God, if we kill snakes, that's your god, we eat beef, cow is your god...WTF is that BS...that's what INDIA is all about...BS...

Bollywood is just one lil thing in India...that's all...if the whole India known cuz of Bollywood, then shame on you Hindustanis...
Posted 26 Aug 2003

HAHAHAHAHA SANAM HERE!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

and by the way ask salman or shahrukh or aamir or any other muslim who s doin well in india if he would go to pakistan even if u make him the next dictator.hahahahahah. only losers like ya live in that shit hole.
Posted 27 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
ayshakhan_fanatic

springstriger sey na ulgo,yeh mad aadmi hai,baat ko khaiy si khaiye laa jata hai.

Movie is really cool for salman khan career,character is serious,I impressed salman khan first time
Posted 27 Aug 2003

Jiya_k says
its a good movie..i just watched it...sallu looking cuteee...new girl is ok...
Posted 27 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
nah man, i think this HINDU SHYT was seriously born on the SLUTTY STREETS OF MUMBAI...

how can u tell if the guy is a hindu or muslim, cuz hindu will always talk shyt n muslim will only talk when its needed...

that's why u dumb fu*ks have thousands of gods to pray to, cuz u don't even have real religion, all u have is fantasy stories, about sita been fu*ked here n there...now shut your lil bych ass up...
Posted 27 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
nah man, i think this HINDU SHYT was seriously born on the SLUTTY STREETS OF MUMBAI...

how can u tell if the guy is a hindu or muslim, cuz hindu will always talk shyt n muslim will only talk when its needed...

that's why u dumb fu*ks have thousands of gods to pray to, cuz u don't even have real religion, all u have is fantasy stories, about sita been fu*ked here n there...now shut your lil bych ass up...
Posted 27 Aug 2003

SANAM SANAM SANAM
Posted 27 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
yo stupid fu*k either type something that makes sense...don't talk out of your ass now..after all i know you're a hindu piece of shyt, so ofcourse you're gona talk stupid, but you're a bigger chootiya then any one...now go back to your work, suck on your daddy's d*ck...
Posted 27 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
this is 2 funny people....

newsfalsh....the most hated religion (according to you), also happends to be the single most FEARED religion. and we should be wiped off the face of this planet??! hahahaha! think again dweeb, ISLAM is now officialy the MOST PRACTICED RELIGION ON THE PLANET!!! wipe us off??? we're just getting started ass****!!

and there u go again....if u're gonna make fun, or state a point (be it valid or in your case invalid) you might want to make sure it makes sense. we DON'T PRAY TO OUR PROPHET (PEACE BE UPON HIM) WE PRAY TO ONE GOD...THE NORMAL ONE.

and then u make fun of our topee which we wear??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! YOU f**kING MORON, YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE PUT SHIT ON YOUR FOREHEAD!!!! CAN YOU READ??? THATS S-H-I-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANIMAL DUNG! AND I'VE HEARD GANDI DRANK HIS PISS!!!!!!!!!! AND OFCOURSE MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO (ESPECIALLY WITH INDIANS), SO YA'LL MUST DRINK YOUR OWN PISS TOO!!!LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO f**kING RETARDED!!! i would pray 5 times a day and believe in my one God, rather than correspond with animals like u and your people do. india's in the world guniess book of records for having created the single biggest RAT STATUE to praise! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! the world hates rats and comes up with ways to get rid of them, while india cries 'hey bring em on!!! we can pray 2 'em!!!!!!! hhahahahahaha! you and your religion are a joke you ass clown......you're so f**king stupid to think you're liked by the western world. LOL. i feel sorry for u.

and then u keep bring up world opinion on our religion and country....since when is india buddy-buddy with the U.S???!! LOL, LOL, LOL!!! you're a f**king THIRD WORLD NATION JUST LIKE US YOU ba*****!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! you can bring up history, present, whatever....bottom line shithead (literally)....india may be all that 4 u and you're fellow retards, but for the western world....its nothing but shit.....and again, i say that literally.
Posted 27 Aug 2003

hahahahahah did i piss ya off ayesha khan fanatic. i m gonna drink to that tonite.yaylol
Posted 27 Aug 2003

IM AN [angel][angel]
Posted 27 Aug 2003

and i agreR THAT SANAMZ THE BEST.............
Posted 27 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
.......and u think we're delusional, you dumbass. lol. u're going to wipe us out with a smile on your faces. LOL. THAT'LL BE THE DAY. i won't even bother with u anymore. you're hopeless. if you honestly belive that...i really feel sorry for you.

as far as being feared...if osama could pull off 9/11 on the u.s.a..i shutter 2 think what he could do to lil' india. LOL. oh man...u poor poor souls. atleast u can admit to fearing us, for whatever reason. i knew u had SOME sense...nobody could be that stupid.

'do as daddy does...' now you're just rephasing what i say in regards to india and your sorry people (monkey see monkey do). common jackass..come up with u're own shit. oh well...i rather copy my daddy, than a monkey. lol. but wait......monkey's ARE your daddys in some cases right (reincarnation)? LOL.

as far as your economy. of all the facts u might throw in regards to that.....only one sticks in my mind, and the world's....over 60% on the streets = MASSIVE POVERTY. nuff said.....
Posted 28 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
piss me off? nah kid u just a jack off
thinkin u makin us angry
when we all know u a hindu sissy
how funny could that be
a typical indian talkin like a p*ssy
go drink some cow piss
n then give your god a good night kiss...
ite bych...shut your shit down
cuz you're startin to act like a clown...
Posted 28 Aug 2003

HEHEHE FUUNNYY!!!!
Posted 28 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
this is my official last message to springspteer, cause now this is just going in circles. in my mind, he truly is a retard. no snese in saying the same shit over and over. he doesn't seem to get it, so i wash my hands with him. lol.

the main issue you spewed out in you last message, was the marriage issue, ONCE AGAIN. can you read son??? THE SAME THING HAPPENDS IN INDIA. THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENDS IN INDIA BY HINDUS.....lol, lol, lol. and ya'll don't f**k your sisters, you LITERALLY f**k your MOMS. lol.

and u spoke of the evolution of humans. you're right, according to science we came from monkeys. but ya'll ain't humans. lol. you guys originated from some flying elephant or something, and then were reincarnated into the form of humans. thats where most (but NOT ALL) of u stand right now. but eventually when you die, you'll become a rat or something, right? ah well...its some kinda animal, i know that for sure. hahahaha.

say hello to all those animals gods from me - every single one of them u hear!! and it was nice talkin' 2 ya jackass. rot in hell...lol.

Posted 28 Aug 2003

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOO MY FIRNDD...HOW R YAA GUYES DOIN!!!
Posted 28 Aug 2003

KESAA HOO APP SAB
Posted 28 Aug 2003

flawless says
guys stop it, stop freakin dissin eachothers religions, n as 4 ayesha khan n nfakkhan, cumon guys, dunt u remember dt our prophet has forbidden us to talk ill bout ny religion, if dis stepper man wants to do, hes jus wastin his darn time, plz u guys dont do it, dunt pay no attnetion to him!
n stepper man, stop cumin in here n create trouble man, seriously yaar, it aint workin in anyway to make relations btr between both countries, if u wana do sumthin bout it, try thionkin of a way to make things btr, n u sed that ur al civilised n all dat, but ur juss actin all uncivilised here urself which leads to u contradicting urself!
please dont create trouble, try n say sumthin nice n if u cant, den dont sat sumthing that u hav no proof 4!
Posted 29 Aug 2003

well i ll restrain myself - just for u flawless, cant turn a pretty(?) gal like u down . that s what i call blasphemy.
Posted 30 Aug 2003

hi i would like to say that the movie tere naaam was a hit because
every indian movie the ending always be's the same always happy endings i think this was something different i know the indians will make this movie as a flop but i think it is a hit.
Posted 30 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
yup, its a very diff ending, i liked it...
Posted 30 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic