kash_beauty archieve

12344 views 220 replies
Reply to Topic
aunty aasha

Total Posts: 7

i am a middle aged woman about 45 years old + i have a problem, i am feeling trapped and confused. in the last few months i have found myself lonely and estranged, you see i am married and have been for 20 years, but i no longer love my husband, but when he looks at me i see the same love in his eyes that i did 20 years ago. he s very much in love with me but i dont have the same feelings as him, for this i am feeling guilty.
i have a daughter who is 17 and i love her very much, she has a friend who is also 17 and her name is Bapinder. she tends to come round our house quite often, she stays over weekends ad when she is on holiday from college. She is very respectful to me and calls my aunty aunty aasha. But the more she visits the more i am drawn to her, i mean she is a very nice girl but i dont see her as a daughter but more as a sex icon. Yes it is true, i have fallen madly in love with her. I even have fantasiesabout her when i am with my husband fulfilling his desires (sex).Please tell me wot 2 do, i dont want my daughter to hate me for my feelings towards her best friend. Please help me
aunty aasha
Posted 02 Feb 2005

mouch lol

let's be serious, mod will delete the post
Posted 25 May 2005

kya ,matlab " aap ki kon manta hai"
Posted 25 May 2005

Bazigaar says
wafakadard said:

Bazigaar said:

kya yaar molvi wali baat ker de

SORRY yar likun MOLVI to sirf HALWAY ki he bat kartay hain

sohn halwa
Posted 28 May 2005

Posted 30 May 2005

Bazigaar says
sab laroo maroo religion pe..shahbash...bahir bhi to sab yeheee kertay hain to why not on internet eh...? who carez
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

ahemedis r not good ppl

rite
Posted 31 May 2005

Ashii says
oupss,,
sorry

Posted 31 May 2005

no sweat!
Posted 01 Jun 2005

Bazigaar said:

shahrukh khan said:

ahemedis r not good ppl

rite

@kash_beauty
kash_beauty said:

I will not allow racial or religious discrimination advertised here!

what do u call discrimintation, if not that quoted from hero SRK, he is a MOD. shame. siraf khali baateN hi haiN kya? itni nafrat kioN bhari hui hai tum me? woh bhi siraf ghalat baaton ki wajah se.

NOTE: This is just my opinion, not that of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. There are some ppl, they think, everything i say, they could use it against Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. This ist the official Website of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. Aayi samajh?
Posted 01 Jun 2005

ji main hun khaaksaar. mazloom sa insan. its me Aziz Bahawalpoori. Bass pyaar se Djeedja Lotta kehte hain log.
Posted 01 Jun 2005

Bit strange but ok   
People call me smooth daddy.
Posted 01 Jun 2005

Meenu says
and im meeennuuuu
sall n sall a gupluuuu paplluuu
2 ankalllll
Posted 02 Jun 2005

kash & baazi i see non serious posts here
Posted 02 Jun 2005

she alwayz has errors in her grammer.

God_Girl plz dont mind yaar
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Lindsay says
Bazigaar said:

mujhay movie black pasand he nahi aye

Bad for youuuuuu if you don't like Rani i So get out of this topic!!!! I don't want to hear what you think about her it's a topic of her fans not of her haters. So don't say anything bad about her!!!!!!!
Posted 03 Jun 2005

sall read rules
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Ashii says
mere ko parhna aata nahi hai saru
Posted 03 Jun 2005

last warning for you
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Ashii says
hae Allah jiiiiiiiii
mere ko warning

aik aur warning plz,,,,,,,
mujhe kabhi koi warn karta hi nahi hai
seeedha seedha atack hi kar dete hein
Posted 03 Jun 2005

i knew you r gonna post here AGENT
Posted 03 Jun 2005

ITS MOVED NOW...AGENT..TOPIC CLOSED
Posted 03 Jun 2005

topic closed
Posted 03 Jun 2005

guest. says
*** TOPIC CLOSED ***
Posted 03 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
Lindsay said:

Bush_Blasta said:

garbage?

dude, in BLACK, she did one of the best performance in her career

Bush_blastaji baazigar is just jealous......

jealous of rani? u make no sense
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
Lindsay said:

Bazigaar said:

garbage

Baazigar ji don't be jealous because rani is sweeter and famou and talented then you are

naah i don;t need to be jealous..i know i am not sweet, not famous and not talented...and i admmit that too..so why would i be jealous?
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
Lindsay said:

Bazigaar said:

Bad for youuuuuu if you don't like Rani i So get out of this topic!!!! I don't want to hear what you think about her it's a topic of her fans not of her haters. So don't say anything bad about her!!!!!!!

naah..when did i said i hate her? i just said she;s alrite...not big of a deal that u;r making her
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Quran ki baaton par khud amal nahi karna aur jabb iss tarah ka kuch hojaaye to itna jazbaati hone ki kya zaroorat hai phir?

Quran ya Islam aisi harkatoN se thorra hi khatam ho jayenge.

Religious freedom, jiss ki quran me guarantee hai har mazhab ke liye, woh kiss islami mulak me hai? siraf western countries ne religious freedom dee hui hai. siraf baaten nahi karni chahiye.

NOTE: This is just my opinion, not that of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. There are some ppl, they think, everything i say, they could use it against Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. This ist the official Website of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. Aayi samajh?
Posted 04 Jun 2005

LOL

KING U R RIGHT LOL
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Lindsay says
Bazigaar said:

Lindsay said:

Bush_Blasta said:

garbage?

dude, in BLACK, she did one of the best performance in her career

Bush_blastaji baazigar is just jealous......

jealous of rani? u make no sense
Then why do you say garbage?
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Lindsay says
Bazigaar said:

Lindsay said:

Bazigaar said:

naah..when did i said i hate her? i just said she;s alrite...not big of a deal that u;r making her
You lie I mean why did you say garbage???? Hellooooo you broke my heart when you said that
Posted 04 Jun 2005

Reply to Topic