Sapnay?

7063 views 103 replies
Reply to Topic
SohniKuddi

Total Posts: 4493

Hey Guys. Kuch din huay, mene ek sapna dekha, mujhe woh ajeeb sa lagga, saara din sochti rahi ke kia uss ka koi message tha? phir meine ek ketaab lay li jiss meine sapnon ke mehne likhe the. i found it quite interesting. Do u guys have any strange dreams that i can try to look up in my interpretation book. i can tel u the meanings and u can then tell me of the accuracy. XXXXXXX
Posted 18 Feb 2005

Ashii says

meri shakal dekhi hai............

like a whirl,,, circles mei,,
jaise,, hmmm have u seen ice skiing dance competitions,,, waise
Posted 25 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi says
oh i see u mean like u see urself turning round and round. I tried to find it but i can't seem to find it anywhere, i'm sure it is symbolism and nothing to worry about.
Posted 25 Feb 2005

Bazigaar says
Jia_ka_chand said:

Bazigaar said:

o yar mujhay lambi umer nahyi chahye...life is already too miserable

Doesn't going on JB make you happy at least?

no
Posted 25 Feb 2005

Ashii says
im not worried abt it yar
but everytime when i wake up to sir chakrata hai

Posted 25 Feb 2005

i saw a man in my dream...he said this woman is not good and then he died
Posted 26 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi says
shahrukh khan said:

Did u know the man who told u that the woman is not good,, and did u know the woman whom the man is talking about. (give their description if u do not know who they are)

(Its not really the end if you die... u still have to suffer the punishment for your sins which are more painful than life itself)
Posted 26 Feb 2005

Bazigaar says

i saw i married this white chic (my co-worker)

few days ago, i saw i had a baby boy

also saw, i was racing my motorbike
Posted 26 Feb 2005

Bazigaar says
SohniKuddi said:

Bazigaar said:

i saw i married this white chic (my co-worker)

few days ago, i saw i had a baby boy

also saw, i was racing my motorbike

Ha Ha Ha Ha then it really was a dream

i know...but then again...u said u can tell their meaning?

i mean if this was a dream and u can;t tell what it means....then when u tell others ppl bout their...what do they have...non-dreams?
Posted 26 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi says
Non dreams? what are they?....

sorry i couldn't resist.
Yeah yeah.. i will check ur dream 4 u,
Well, marriage, it says that: if a person sees himself as a groom and he also recognizes the bride it is a glad tiding that he will soon marry, or, he will wield power, or become the owner of something of value.
Baby boys: suggest grief or hardship for the one to whom the boy is born.
I can't find anything that relates to motorbikes or any other vehicles but i'm sure it may have some link with one of the others.
Oh yeah if you do get married invite all of us here at JB
Posted 27 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi said:

shahrukh khan said:

Did u know the man who told u that the woman is not good,, and did u know the woman whom the man is talking about. (give their description if u do not know who they are)

(Its not really the end if you die... u still have to suffer the punishment for your sins which are more painful than life itself)

dont know
Posted 28 Feb 2005

SohniKuddi says
shahrukh khan said:

SohniKuddi said:

shahrukh khan said:

dont know

I'll try to find out for u anyway (i'll post it soon)
Posted 28 Feb 2005

Bazigaar says
ok i had da wiredest dream last night...mind u...i wake up early morning to go to work...and this dream ...i dunno..maybe u can call it dream...or whatever..i saw like seconds...just seconds before i woke up...or minutes...strange eh...well here it is...

i heard someone saying...no didn;t see no one...just a voice...dunno who's...k...

larki ne haan ker de hae

yaar ye kiya maajra hae?
Posted 01 Mar 2005

~khushi~ says
Bazigaar said:

ok i had da wiredest dream last night...mind u...i wake up early morning to go to work...and this dream ...i dunno..maybe u can call it dream...or whatever..i saw like seconds...just seconds before i woke up...or minutes...strange eh...well here it is...

i heard someone saying...no didn;t see no one...just a voice...dunno who's...k...

larki ne haan ker de hae

yaar ye kiya maajra hae?

admit da fact dat u gonna get married soon.
dont forget to invite us all

Posted 01 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
Bazigaar said:

larki ne haan ker de hae

yaar ye kiya maajra hae?

Hmmmm ur dreams tend to be mostly linked to the marriage criteria, this may mean that there will be a a wedding not neccessarily yours, however marriage also means grief... so (hate to be the bearer of bad news) maybe it means grief, grief, grief. Newayz we won't keep goin on about ur weddin (u will marry one day and we'll wait 4 it.
Posted 02 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
shahrukh khan said:

well, an unknown person (if he is young) represents an enemy, (if old and has good looks) represents good fortune and success in what you are persuing, if ugly your persuit is of an unfavourable nature. I'm gessing what the personis saying may not apply but depending on the person it could guidance.
Posted 02 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
Guys.... please note that when describing ur dream make sure you tell me thoroughly without missing a detail or adding anything you are not so sure about, these factors can affect the interpretation as there are many possibilities , i may end up giving the wrong interpretation. try answering the who, what, why, when, where factors. oh yeah and how aswell. THANX
Posted 02 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi said:

shahrukh khan said:

well, an unknown person (if he is young) represents an enemy, (if old and has good looks) represents good fortune and success in what you are persuing, if ugly your persuit is of an unfavourable nature. I'm gessing what the personis saying may not apply but depending on the person it could guidance.

oh...which women was he talking abt
Posted 04 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
shahrukh khan said:

SohniKuddi said:

shahrukh khan said:

oh...which women was he talking abt

Ermmm i have no idea... maybe means a woman you know or a woman you may meet either one prior to ur dream or maybe later. so if you meet a woman that you take a shine to then SHE'S NOT GOOD . neways it may just be a meaningless dream and nothing to be worried about.   
Posted 04 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
wesay i saw a wired dream last night...lol...no kidding...

i saw ash no i am not big fan or her or obbessed with her...i dunno...kidher se a gye...lol...kher..seriously....funny thing is...all night i saw her in dream..and her eyes were glowing red colour...like when i'd see her...i would be like she's un-natural...cuz of her eyes...glowing...

es ka kiya matlab hoa?
Posted 07 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
ur not a fan of ash? (almost evry guy i know luvs her, let me take ur temperature)

ok back to the serious part.

I don't think Ash had anything to do with the interpretation, it may be that you saw her on tv or magazine during the day.
but the eye symbolises a persons deen, and rightful conduct, any defect in the eye bespeaks for a similar defect in the persons deen, and perfections of the eye bespeak for the perfections of your deen. (Allah knows best) again i'm not sure about the accuracy.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

~khushi~ says
last nite i saw a cute girl about few days old in my arms.. as if its mine.. im feeding her. playing wid her. loving her.

i know it means sumthing nice and prbably gonna get a gud news.

Posted 16 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
ok last night i saw k i am walking and i am just lost and i am walking and walking and walking and walking
Posted 17 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
lol. walking.... (erm 1st of all sorry 4 the delay) well.... if you dream that you are walking with ease shows that you are walking through life withe progress and if you are walking with difficulty means that you are hesitant towards your goals in life.
Posted 20 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
~khushi~ said:

last nite i saw a cute girl about few days old in my arms.. as if its mine.. im feeding her. playing wid her. loving her.

i know it means sumthing nice and prbably gonna get a gud news.

Yeah it has a very good meaning. Seeing a baby girl is a good sign. It symbolises joy and happiness to who sees her. Seeing a baby boy is the opposite.
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
SohniKuddi said:

lol. walking.... (erm 1st of all sorry 4 the delay) well.... if you dream that you are walking with ease shows that you are walking through life withe progress and if you are walking with difficulty means that you are hesitant towards your goals in life.

but i saw k i am walking and i am lost and i am still walking..this probably means k i am spending my life useless..lost
Posted 20 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
Bazigaar said:

SohniKuddi said:

but i saw k i am walking and i am lost and i am still walking..this probably means k i am spending my life useless..lost

If u don't know where you are going then it propbably means that the actions in ur life may be aimless. newayz keep dreaming n tell me bout them
Posted 21 Mar 2005

KISI KE PAAS KHWAB WALI BOOK HAI?
Posted 23 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
shahrukh khan said:

g mere paas hai, khwaab dekha? bataye...
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

i have
Posted 24 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
I had a dream that my parents are telling me off for something and i am denying it totally saying "kasam i didn't do it ammi, kasam i didn't do it abba" but they are like really angry with me.... and then i woke up, i cant find anything about it in my interpretation book all i can find is something about quarelling but it doesn't make any sense. so can Anyone tell me am i really gona get into BIG troble with my parents?   
Posted 27 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic