Animals know more....

9985 views 406 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

Do you guys believe in reasons for certian things to happen or take place? what if the dead sometimes try to tell us something about our past,present, or future?

it's said in Islam that children and animals know when something is their that we cannot see, i dident ever take much notice of that till recently,

while horsing riding as scared as i was, they decided to give me the wildest horse, myself and a friend got seprated within a group, because we were treking within the country side it started to get dark, and the gora pakora ecided to admit his feeling for me (what a TWAT, men really pick their moments)so i had the task of rejecting him nicely and trying to find my way back.

while trecking towards north we past by what looked like a dead twisted tree, it diddent look normal, and i felt really cold , my intuition told me we were not alone, krazyly i started to perk up and look around, it was dark but i saw something move, i shouted back somethings moving, the goray said i'am krazy, but i know what i saw, trees don't move or float for that matter.

so here in a forsaking forest stuck on horse back trying to find our trail again, but then i say something up ahead, it was that same shapeless figure, by this time i though "o crums" so i started reading verses, as the gora just stood their his horse and mine going wild(i was about to get barkrooed off), the min i started reading our horses carmed down, and the shapless figure seemed to back off,

an echo from behind came, it was our friends looking for us, i asked the instructour if any funny business happens their, she told me the forst has a medevil history of murder and devils worships, but thats all B.S , she lauged it off.

i truely believed a simple Pray saved me my friend and our horses, that thing was not human or normal for that matter, but even their some Muslims dissmiss this as being krazy or just pure fiction. Has anyone like this ever happen to you guys?
Posted 15 Mar 2005

True
Posted 15 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
bohot dafa , konsa konsa waqaya narrate kerein
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Asian says
nice to know people agree with me
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Asian said:

nice to know people agree with me

Posted 16 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
yeAh ThAt HaPPeNs!
Posted 16 Mar 2005

the_one says
animals have a better sense of danger,something that we humans lost when we came out of caves.
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
summarize plz
Posted 16 Mar 2005

Asian says
lol well tt is still in a cave? does that qualify?

no i was told Humans could see all before, a prophet came to earth and a anmial saw him and shouted out o look it's......, then ALLAH said they will have the sight of seeing, but will not be able to tell...

well it's what i was told
Posted 16 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazigaar said:

summarize plz

laughing you crack me up
i swear
giggling
your outragous
bazi
Posted 16 Mar 2005

the_one says
asian, tt as a caveman ........that would do just fine.sometimes he acts like one here on this forum    ......

just kidding tt.
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
Finally someone who agree's
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
LiL_DollY said:

Bazigaar said:

summarize plz

laughing you crack me up
i swear
giggling
your outragous
bazi

i know i know
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

Finally someone who agree's

u want me to agree with u too, darlin **glup**glup**
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
keep arms feet and all other objects to yourself hehehehehehe
Posted 17 Mar 2005

kalooooo u r beast
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
i know a SXC BEAST
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

keep arms feet and all other objects to yourself hehehehehehe

janam samjha kero
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Asian says
Mota peray raho
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
abay chal..mooti tum khud
Posted 19 Mar 2005

Asian says
Bazu? apnay app se baat na karo meai idder hoon
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Asian said:

Bazu? apnay app se baat na karo meai idder hoon

hae re..kidher hae
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
dhum tara dhum tara dhum tara dhum tara
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Asian says
lagata hai bazu ne flooda bhoot pe le lol
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
tum ne itnay piyar se banaya tha, how could have i said no?
Posted 22 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says

Posted 22 Mar 2005

Asian gum gayee
Posted 22 Mar 2005

Asian says
idder hoon
Posted 23 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
i mished u je
Posted 23 Mar 2005

Asian says