Animals know more....

10022 views 406 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

Do you guys believe in reasons for certian things to happen or take place? what if the dead sometimes try to tell us something about our past,present, or future?

it's said in Islam that children and animals know when something is their that we cannot see, i dident ever take much notice of that till recently,

while horsing riding as scared as i was, they decided to give me the wildest horse, myself and a friend got seprated within a group, because we were treking within the country side it started to get dark, and the gora pakora ecided to admit his feeling for me (what a TWAT, men really pick their moments)so i had the task of rejecting him nicely and trying to find my way back.

while trecking towards north we past by what looked like a dead twisted tree, it diddent look normal, and i felt really cold , my intuition told me we were not alone, krazyly i started to perk up and look around, it was dark but i saw something move, i shouted back somethings moving, the goray said i'am krazy, but i know what i saw, trees don't move or float for that matter.

so here in a forsaking forest stuck on horse back trying to find our trail again, but then i say something up ahead, it was that same shapeless figure, by this time i though "o crums" so i started reading verses, as the gora just stood their his horse and mine going wild(i was about to get barkrooed off), the min i started reading our horses carmed down, and the shapless figure seemed to back off,

an echo from behind came, it was our friends looking for us, i asked the instructour if any funny business happens their, she told me the forst has a medevil history of murder and devils worships, but thats all B.S , she lauged it off.

i truely believed a simple Pray saved me my friend and our horses, that thing was not human or normal for that matter, but even their some Muslims dissmiss this as being krazy or just pure fiction. Has anyone like this ever happen to you guys?
Posted 15 Mar 2005

Asian says
yeah, girls go runing to a man, they run away from a neanderthal HINT H INT HINT HINT
Posted 26 Apr 2005

mzaid says

TT ka buchpun....

TT buchpun may aise he thaa
Posted 26 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 26 Apr 2005

mzaid says
yaar this is TT neanderthal man.

well he was much stronger 20k years back

21st century may servive nehin kar paraha. islia weak hogaya hay.
Posted 26 Apr 2005

Asian says
he needs the love of a good woman. MZ your needed lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 27 Apr 2005

mzaid says
oye bubbly. yaar mughay kahtoon bana dia ???

dont DO this !
Posted 27 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
ye to gya bas
Posted 28 Apr 2005

Asian MZ
Posted 28 Apr 2005

Asian says
tt dson't knock it.

MZ barra chamak challo lag ta hai Lengay meai
Posted 28 Apr 2005

Asian said:

Do you guys believe in reasons for certian things to happen or take place? what if the dead sometimes try to tell us something about our past,present, or future?

it's said in Islam that children and animals know when something is their that we cannot see, i dident ever take much notice of that till recently,

while horsing riding as scared as i was, they decided to give me the wildest horse, myself and a friend got seprated within a group, because we were treking within the country side it started to get dark, and the gora pakora ecided to admit his feeling for me (what a TWAT, men really pick their moments)so i had the task of rejecting him nicely and trying to find my way back.

while trecking towards north we past by what looked like a dead twisted tree, it diddent look normal, and i felt really cold , my intuition told me we were not alone, krazyly i started to perk up and look around, it was dark but i saw something move, i shouted back somethings moving, the goray said i'am krazy, but i know what i saw, trees don't move or float for that matter.

so here in a forsaking forest stuck on horse back trying to find our trail again, but then i say something up ahead, it was that same shapeless figure, by this time i though "o crums" so i started reading verses, as the gora just stood their his horse and mine going wild(i was about to get barkrooed off), the min i started reading our horses carmed down, and the shapless figure seemed to back off,

an echo from behind came, it was our friends looking for us, i asked the instructour if any funny business happens their, she told me the forst has a medevil history of murder and devils worships, but thats all B.S , she lauged it off.

i truely believed a simple Pray saved me my friend and our horses, that thing was not human or normal for that matter, but even their some Muslims dissmiss this as being krazy or just pure fiction. Has anyone like this ever happen to you guys?

yeah

but

One should love animals.
They are so tasty. ...........
Posted 28 Apr 2005

yum yum
Posted 28 Apr 2005

yeah........
Posted 28 Apr 2005

mzaid says
TT great pics
Posted 28 Apr 2005

Asian says

what is he from ecw?

hay i havent been watching wrestling for the past 2 years. only just got sky sports bag on
Posted 28 Apr 2005

mzaid says
John Cena is the NEW WWE ( previously known as WWF ) Champion , and the moooost popular figure of new generation

he has aggression mixed with caution. a very very coool customer.
Posted 29 Apr 2005

Posted 29 Apr 2005

mzaid says
oh poor TT u bet 9800 for today...

kia hua
Posted 29 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 29 Apr 2005

joker says
app ko kia howa
Asian said:

Posted 29 Apr 2005

Asian says
kuch nahie

i have mendhi on my right hand, a profesional woman from Karachi did it. it's nice but smelly
Posted 29 Apr 2005

joker says
ahaan good
to dosry hath main bu laga laytii takay ....
Posted 29 Apr 2005

mzaid says
TT's number of posts . they are 9759 we had a bet thats all.
Posted 29 Apr 2005

Asian says
Heart hacker waqat nahie tha, but i got her number, and she said my urdu is great all thanks to my Khan teaching me
Posted 29 Apr 2005

which bet
Posted 30 Apr 2005

joker says
time hota bi kasay us beachri ko tang jo kia ho ga
Posted 30 Apr 2005

lol
Posted 30 Apr 2005

Asian says
Heart Hacker nahie,

meri sister ka open day tha, Fashion designer band ne ka course,woh waha thie us ne Hello bola, sam rahie thei ke meai Gori thei, Urdu bola tab us ne pooch Pakistani ho ke nahie. we got talking and she did my right hand. menay nahie kiss ko tang kiyah.

i'am a good girl
Posted 30 Apr 2005

mzaid says
donou bahnee mil kar awam ko ullo bana tee hoo , chchchchc bohot afsoos ke baat hay....
Posted 01 May 2005

Asian says
hay MY SISTER IS THE ONE WITH COMMON SENSE, I AM THE KRAZY ONE I RESENT THAT...

JABRONIE
Posted 01 May 2005

kaloo u r sick
Posted 02 May 2005

Reply to Topic