Posted 30 Apr 2005

SohniKuddi says
WOWWWWWW!
Posted 02 May 2005

DejaVu077 says
Posted 03 May 2005

~Fragi~ says
DejaVu077 said:

A magician is working on a small cruise ship. He had been doing routines night after night for almost two years. The audiences appreciate him and change over often enough so that he doesn't have to perform many new tricks.
There's a parrot who sits in the back row, watching him night after night, year after year.
Finally, the parrot figures out how the tricks work and starts giving away the secrets to the audience.
For example, when the magician makes a bouquet of flowers disappear, the parrot squawks, "Behind his back! Behind his back!"
The magician gets really annoyed about this, but he doesn't know what to do. The parrot belongs to the captain, so he can't kill it.
One day, the ship springs a leak and sinks. The magician manages to swim to a plank of wood floating by and grabs on. The parrot is sitting on the other end of the plank.
They just stare at each other and drift. They drift for three days and still don't speak. On the morning of the fourth day, the parrot looks over at the magician and says:

"OK. I give up. Where'd you hide the ship?"

hahhaaha....    
Posted 05 May 2005

SohniKuddi says
Posted 05 May 2005

DejaVu077 says
Posted 05 May 2005

joker says
Posted 05 May 2005

subha says
Posted 05 May 2005

subha says
        POPE N A PAKISTANI

About a century or two ago, the Pope decided that all the Pakistanis had to leave Italy. Naturally there was a big uproar from the Pakistani community. So the Pope made a deal. He would have a debate with a member of the Pakistani community. If the Pakistani won, the Pakistanis could stay. If the Pope won, the Pakistanis would leave.

The Pakistanis realized that they had no choice. So they picked a middle aged man named Santu to represent them. Santu asked for one addition to the debate. To make it more interesting, neither side would be allowed to talk. The Pope agreed. The day of the great debate came. Santu and the Pope sat opposite each other for a full minute before the Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers. Santu looked back at him and raised one finger. The Pope waved his fingers in a circle around his head. Santu pointed to the round where he sat. The Pope pulled out a wafer and a glass of wine. Santu pulled out an apple.

The Pope stood up and said, "I give up. This man is too good. The Pakistanis can stay."

An hour later, the cardinals were all around the Pope asking him what had happened. The Pope said, "First I held up three fingers to represent the trinity. He responded by holding up one finger to remind me that there was still one God common to all religions. Then I waved my finger around me to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground and showing that God was also right here with us. I pulled out the wine and wafer to show that God absolves us from our sins. He pulled out an apple to remind me of original sin. He had an answer for everything. What could I do?"

Meanwhile, the Pakistani community had crowded around Santu. "What happened?" they asked. "Well" said Santu, "First he said to me that the Pakistanis had three days to get out of here. I told him that not one of us was leaving. Then he told me that this whole city would be cleared of Pakistanis. I let him know that we were staying right here." "Yes, yes,.. and then" asked the crowd. "I don't know", said Santu , "He took out his lunch, and I took out mine!"

Posted 06 May 2005

DejaVu077 says

But form where paki community come

century or 2 ago
Posted 07 May 2005

SohniKuddi says
PAKIZ R SOOOO CLEVER
Posted 10 May 2005

joker says
yay to haii
laken nahii bii
Posted 10 May 2005