Friendship Week on JB

9839 views 264 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

WeLcOmE

April 29th - May 5th, JB members will celebrate
hafta-e-dosti (friendship week)

There's alot of hate in this world..let's take a small step towards making things better...spread love..spread friendship..spread trust

During this week everyone is encouraged to come here and tell everyone who r u'r friends @ jb forums, what do u like about them...etc etc, exchange gifts with u'r friends...maybe make new firends...dance..party...mooj masti...hungama...fun mela....hope u all will have blast during this week

**** members will not be allowed to speak against anyone...such posts will be removed!
Posted 29 Apr 2005

sanam411 says
HMMM MY FRIENDS!...THEREZ SO MANY!...IF I MISS ANYONE SORRY!!...DONT HATE ME FOR IT!.....THE WHOLE JBianz are my FRIENDS!!...BUT THERE ARE FEW THAT IVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME!...ACHA HERE IT GOES...

BAZIGAAR: HAWA KAH JOHNKA......is a total nutcase...He was the first person that i talk to on jb....we started off with a lil miunderstanding...but everything cleared out..THANK GOD!..thinks hez a SMART A**....and all...but honestly BAZI..GET OVER URSELF!..hehe!...j/k...no but seriously bazi is a very very nice person...funny too!!...A great friend of mine!.....OH n how can i forget abouT The 1000 reasons Topic that he made for me!..THAT WAS SWEET..its ok COPY N PASTE its all good!....

WOL:....as he calls me his sweet lil modni!...I AM SWEET..NICE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT! .....WOL has helped me a lot....he is great!....he is too good!...always their when ever i have a problem....the best thing about him is that he listens..doesnt matter if he agrees with me or no...but he listens.....which is good.....HEES AWSOME..ADMIN SAHIB!!

Sweetie: MY sweetie....love that gal.......Bazi ki Wife numbah one....with gazillion kids ...she is a sweetheart....i miss her....havent seen her in awhile....i hope i do......COME BACK...SWEETIE KI BACHI.....

RANI: JB KI RANI!....MAHARANION KI RANI!.. ....she is a rani for sure...dont mess with her.....she is the queen of hearts...a very nice Kuri!...muah gal!

***yBABYGAL:....hmmm what can i say about her....She is ***ybabygal for sure.....Topics ki maharani...a chatterbox...with her lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg SWEET replies..... her...miss her..dont know where she dissapeared....hope she comes back......

2HOT4U:...thats right shez 2HOT4U alright.....HMM MARYAM MARYAM MARYAM!....STRAIGHTFORWARD WHICH I LIKE....a sweetheart.......a very nice gal....love reading her posts.. ....shez cool...mast kuri!! luv ya gal! dont change...*muahz*...

YAS:....ahmz...ahmzz.....Humara ADMIN JEE!!....MR COOL GUY eh!.....pagal!!...havent talk to him in awhile!...wonder where he is.......funny guy he is.....nice too..friendly...well atleast friendly to me....miss he movie reviews...come back!!

Desidude:....DD..SAHIB...Hmmm like bazi said...visits once a year....which is cool...miss him very much!...i hope he comes back.....use to love reading his posts....friendly.....uff...ab hum kia kahein he is bas DESIDUDE!...COME BACK!!..

XTREME420:...NA JE NA HE IS XTREME411....hehehe...he calls me sanam420 for some reason..he thinks im 420..which is so not true!....im an ANGEL ......he lives in the middle of no where!!!...straight forward......he can be a mean guy sometimes....ofcourse not to me....but oh well....miss him....want him to come back!!

MR. PERFECTGUY:...NFAKFAK...God knows how many times this guy has changed his nicks....SAIMA'z crazy fan...hehe j/k......He is too good....a very very very very very nice person....dont have the words to describe this guy!...hehe .....havent seen him...come back...

Fragi:...i dont know where he has dissapeared...cool guy.......friendly too.....*sigh*...hez too nice.

Sharara:....Hut keh rehna is KURIYE se....she is a pagal gal....love her...miss her...pagal..dont know kahan ghum ho gaye....but would love to have her back...shez a tough gal...BACH KEH RAHNA....heheheh miss her...luv ya gal!!

ADMIN:...THE BIG BOSS....hez a funny guy....he should visit janubaba more often....miss his posts...oh n btw...he even WELCOMED ME..when i came to jb...EVERYONE GOT JEALOUS...cuz cuz cuz....he never welcomed them!!..I FEEL SPECIAL!!

Janubaba:....BIG BOSS KA BIG BOSS.....like bazi said..he has gazillion nicks....so watch out u all..never know....WARNIN U GUYZ!..hehe..hez a funny guy!!...

Dreamzguardian:.....AHHH what can i say about him now....HEE ISS BAS DREAMZGUARDIAN..and thats all im gonna say....a sweetheart.....*sigh*.....hez a nakli pathan....hehehe....misss himmm VERYY VERY VERYYY MUCH...

Desertboy:.........dreamzguardian other half.....him n his long funny posts.....miss him...hope he is ok.....

Manie:...*sigh*...this guy cracks me up.....his posts are hillarious...thiinks hez special...GHALAT FAHMI....hez a nice guy...ATLEAST NICE TO ME! Stay the way u are!!!...aur BAS!!!

SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYONE....U ALL ARE MY FRIENDS...LOVE YA ALLL..... sanam41138477.3010185185
Posted 05 May 2005

guest. says
1 week is over

**topic unsticked**
Posted 05 May 2005

Guest_005 says
Ahoo ji
Posted 05 May 2005

guest. says
ji ji
Posted 05 May 2005

Guest_005 says
kash_beauty said:

ji ji

Kia ji ji ?

Hamain aap per bohu gussa aara hai
Posted 05 May 2005

Guest_005 says
hmmmmmmmmmm
Posted 05 May 2005

guest. says
her ek ko he aata hai
Posted 05 May 2005

DejaVu077 says
kash_beauty said:

her ek ko he aata hai

Such hai
Posted 05 May 2005

yeh frnd ship topic main jhagray
Posted 05 May 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
kise   nay kiya
Posted 05 May 2005

Guest_005 says
kash_beauty said:

her ek ko he aata hai

ab to aur bhi zaida
Posted 05 May 2005

Guest_005 says
QUEEN VICTORIA said:

yeh frnd ship topic main jhagray

kis nay kiy ... batain hamain zara hum us ki aisi tesi karain ....

i think wo janta nahi hai hum kon hain
Posted 05 May 2005

Guest_005 says
Posted 05 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
just wondering when does friendship week end?
Posted 05 May 2005

guest. says
MAHA RAJA said:

ab to aur bhi zaida

tou hum kia karein
Posted 05 May 2005

Guest_005 says
dushmaooo bach jaoo hamaray hathoon
Posted 06 May 2005

Guest_005 says
kash_beauty said:

tou hum kia karein

tusi kuj na hi karoo tay changi gal hai ...

hona aap say kuch hai nahi
Posted 06 May 2005

Guest_005 says
ab freindship week end ho chuka hai ...

ab phadda week shoro kar dain
Posted 06 May 2005

Guest_005 says
Posted 06 May 2005

adii tum phadda wk shuroo karo aik alag topic banao.......phir main oos ko band karoon gi
Posted 06 May 2005

Bazigaar says
freiendship week to khatam ho gya per i hope k u made some friends around here
Posted 06 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
I DID
I DID

WANNA KNOW BAZI BFF

1=queen vic (you my queen my darling)
2=khushi (got to talk to you)
3=paki fan (hope you feel better)
4=king of jb (funny guy)
5=subha (so cute...pretty eyes)
6=sanam411 (reconnected)
7=Mani= (reconnected)
8= Maha Raja/Adii (met him...nice guy)
9= WOL (reconnected)
10= Sabz Pari- (Chit chatted with her)

limmie check Ill be back
Posted 06 May 2005

Bazigaar said:

freiendship week to khatam ho gya per i hope k u made some friends around here

Nope
Posted 06 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
11-Bush Blasta (my lil bro)
12=Mr. Nice (nice to meet yah)
13=onlyarbab (liked my poem)
14-stariz/riz (got to know him better)
15=2hot4u/maryam (shes a special lil girl)
16-asain=(met her...finally saw her in foriegnwood...I was )
17=mr.khan (darling)

old friends
18_BFF
19_kadoo/awaara
20_sohni kuddi sista
21_Balich SISTA
22_Yas (I think he was the first one I met here on jb...this year)
23_IM forgetting somene...thinking....
Dejavu...cutie

oh yes

Cutie_beauty...bz girl

who else am I forgetting

hmmm....

(plz dont beat me up)

thinking

LiL_DollY38478.8931712963
Posted 06 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
comment:

98% of JB meMbers Pm You BAck

I thOught That WaS AweSome!
Posted 06 May 2005

me youl phliend sista

Big sir-par-eyes lolzzzzzzzzzz

you my sista naaaaaaaaaaa (friends are.. )

thankoozoozoozozo
Posted 06 May 2005

LiL_DollY said:

comment:

98% of JB meMbers Pm You BAck

I thOught That WaS AweSome!

yeah rightooo
Posted 06 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
met
fragi

jbs romeo

doc sam

and or course

srk rocks/maryam...honey...havent seen her around

oh yes

and manali...love her name hritickzgirl
Posted 06 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

me youl phliend sista

Big sir-par-eyes lolzzzzzzzzzz

you my sista naaaaaaaaaaa (friends are.. )

thankoozoozoozozo

SISters are best friends
@ home & @ school
& @jb

Thats what makes them special
there portable friends
you can take them anywhere

or they just go with you...

So SISTA
KIDDA
Posted 06 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
THIS IS FOR THE OLD JB MEMBERS

JUST WANNA SAY SOME OLD FRIENDS NAMES AND REMEMBER THEM...GOD KNOWS...MAYBE SOMETIME THEY'LL COME AROUND. BUT IM SURE...THEY WONT FIND THIS TOPIC HERE.

SWEETIE, ANA, MAA, DESI_DUDE, BORNFLIRT, SANAM, WOL, BAZIGAAR, STYLE, MANI, THINKIN...
Posted 06 May 2005

Reply to Topic