If...

3911 views 68 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

someon do bad things...But wo ache bhi kaam karta ho...tu phir kya usse phir bhi saza mile gie ALLAH se..
Posted 07 Jul 2005

jab imaan nahi hoga tu janat main kese jayien gey
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

You bet they will enter the paradise so long as they follwed the religion and the Book of Allah.

dat's excatally what i said too, it;s shahrukh who said they won;t go to heaven
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

jab imaan nahi hoga tu janat main kese jayien gey

es baat ko choroo...baat ho rahi thee christians and jews k jannat mae janay ke...and i proved it k they will be entitled to heaven too (offcourse the ones who qualify...and muslims bhi guranteed nahi hain to heaven..only one sect remember )
Posted 18 Jul 2005

jews and chrisitians in jannat...
Posted 18 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

i mentioned a hadees too before according to which one sect of jews, one sect of christians and one sect of muslims will be allowed in heaven
Posted 19 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

shahrukh khan said:

i mentioned a hadees too before according to which one sect of jews, one sect of christians and one sect of muslims will be allowed in heaven

mind that no Jews or Christians after the advent of Islam will be entitled to paradise unless they accept Islam as their religion.
Posted 19 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
i thought only God was to decide who is entitled to hella dn heaven on Day of Judgement   
Posted 20 Jul 2005

You bet! but there are pre-qualifications given in the Quran. read it caefully.
Posted 20 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

i thought only God was to decide who is entitled to hella dn heaven on Day of Judgement   

Read quran
Posted 21 Jul 2005

humari baat tu mante nahi ho
Posted 21 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

by reading Quran carefully, i came to conclusion k God is rab al-a'lameen as he mentiones himself in Quran and NOT rab al-muslameen

so wo sab ka rab hae...jis ko chahay maaf ker de..jis ko chahay pakar le
Posted 21 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

Shahenshah said:

Read quran

tell me where to read
then i'll tell u where to read
Posted 21 Jul 2005

Ashii says
bazu n saru

u both made my day,,
aik bongi pe bongi marta hai doosra baat khatam karne ki bajae barhata jata hai

one thing is sure,,, agree to sd and to bazu's one post (abt firke)
muslim hone ka matlab yeh nahi k imaan bhi hai,, aur jo islam se pehle log hue unn ka bhi to kuch hoga na
so koi guarantee nahi k kiss k saath kya hona hai,,
apne aap ko dekho aur sirf 'kalma go' hone ki waja se khud ko jannti na samjho

and now staaapppppppppppppppp !!!!
kya na yarrrrrrr
Posted 21 Jul 2005

SALL said:

bazu n saru

u both made my day,,
aik bongi pe bongi marta hai doosra baat khatam karne ki bajae barhata jata hai

one thing is sure,,, agree to sd and to bazu's one post (abt firke)
muslim hone ka matlab yeh nahi k imaan bhi hai,, aur jo islam se pehle log hue unn ka bhi to kuch hoga na
so koi guarantee nahi k kiss k saath kya hona hai,,
apne aap ko dekho aur sirf 'kalma go' hone ki waja se khud ko jannti na samjho

and now staaapppppppppppppppp !!!!
kya na yarrrrrrr

i told him to read quran...u think that is bongi...
Posted 21 Jul 2005

we were talking abt christen and jews sall
Posted 21 Jul 2005

friend_16 says
aik simple sa question tha .. issue he bana dia hai ..

hamara masla ye hai kay hum nay Quran parhna nahi hai aur jo thora bohat pata hai us say he tukkay lagatay jaana hai ... mainey poora Quran Alhumduillah parha hai with turjuma and tafseer still mujh main itnee himat nahi hoti kay main yoonhi bolti jaoon until i m dead sure .. plzz everybody this is not an ordinary book .. kindly is tarhaan discussion mat karein ..

srk explain ur question again in simple words aur ab koi behs mat karay ..
Posted 21 Jul 2005

f16
Posted 21 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

Smooth_daddy said:

by reading Quran carefully, i came to conclusion k God is rab al-a'lameen as he mentiones himself in Quran and NOT rab al-muslameen

Then understand what it means to be "The Rab" - The Sustainer, The Cherisher...

In the Quran He says He is The Haakim (legislates, rules and decides) and The Aadil (Just) who rules with justice. He legislated in the Quran (in Surah Al-Imran) that no other religion will be acceptable to Him accept Islam.

Jews and Christians used to say, again from the Quran: "and no-one would enter Paradise except for if they are Jews or Christians, These are their own desires". Allah asked them of the evidence to prove it. "Say to them, bring forth your evidence in support of your claims. Yes! But whoever submits (Allah SWT used the word (A(I)slam-a)his face (himself) to Allah and he is a Muhsin (performer of Ihsan; Prophet SAW explained "Ihsan" as worshipping Allah as if you see Him, though you can't see Him but are sure that He is watching you, meaning, Whoever performs deeds in sincerity, for Allah alone without partners.)

Allah swt gave us the burhan (evidence after evidence) of what He will pardon and what He will not. He says in the Quran that He is true to his promise and will not deviate from it - In nAl laha la ukhliful miaad.

Sall Even those who believe but their actions are like disbelievers, they will suffer the wrath of Allah on the day of Judgment. Eventually they will get the respite and will be entered in the paradise just because they had believed. But those who disbelieved and called a human the son of Allah and rejected the path of salvation and denied the book of Allah and despised the Prophet of Allah will not enter paradise. In suratul Baiyinah, Allah SWT says: "Verily, those who disbelieve from among the People of the Scripture and idolators, will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures" In other places Allah SWT says: "They will be entered into the hell fire where they will remain forever."
Posted 21 Jul 2005

sorry i wont come here to make a bongi's posts
Posted 21 Jul 2005

I don't think yurs are bad at all. You are one of very few members who contribute to this forum.

Genrealization is fine to a certain point. When you try to prove or disprove something (theory or otherwise) one should come up with evidence, proof, references specific to the point. In a discussion like this one, mere emotions or generalized opinion carry very little weight and substance.

Your posts are valuable and brief. I will encourage you to continue posting    while enriching your knowledge and enhencing your articulation.
Posted 22 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

Shahenshah said:

Smooth_daddy said:

Then understand what it means to be "The Rab" - The Sustainer, The Cherisher...

In the Quran He says He is The Haakim (legislates, rules and decides) and The Aadil (Just) who rules with justice. He legislated in the Quran (in Surah Al-Imran) that no other religion will be acceptable to Him accept Islam.

Jews and Christians used to say, again from the Quran: "and no-one would enter Paradise except for if they are Jews or Christians, These are their own desires". Allah asked them of the evidence to prove it. "Say to them, bring forth your evidence in support of your claims. Yes! But whoever submits (Allah SWT used the word (A(I)slam-a)his face (himself) to Allah and he is a Muhsin (performer of Ihsan; Prophet SAW explained "Ihsan" as worshipping Allah as if you see Him, though you can't see Him but are sure that He is watching you, meaning, Whoever performs deeds in sincerity, for Allah alone without partners.)

Allah swt gave us the burhan (evidence after evidence) of what He will pardon and what He will not. He says in the Quran that He is true to his promise and will not deviate from it - In nAl laha la ukhliful miaad.

Sall Even those who believe but their actions are like disbelievers, they will suffer the wrath of Allah on the day of Judgment. Eventually they will get the respite and will be entered in the paradise just because they had believed. But those who disbelieved and called a human the son of Allah and rejected the path of salvation and denied the book of Allah and despised the Prophet of Allah will not enter paradise. In suratul Baiyinah, Allah SWT says: "Verily, those who disbelieve from among the People of the Scripture and idolators, will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures" In other places Allah SWT says: "They will be entered into the hell fire where they will remain forever."

phir why is it k Allah says one thing on one spot and another on another? like i said in another reply...everyone have their own view of what it means...and they go by it...i told u mine, u told me ur;s...wot;s the point in arguing?
Posted 22 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
friend_16 said:

hamara masla ye hai kay hum nay Quran parhna nahi hai aur jo thora bohat pata hai us say he tukkay lagatay jaana hai ... mainey poora Quran Alhumduillah parha hai with turjuma and tafseer still mujh main itnee himat nahi hoti kay main yoonhi bolti jaoon until i m dead sure .. plzz everybody this is not an ordinary book .. kindly is tarhaan discussion mat karein ..

poora quran mae ne bhi read kya hae...har saal khatam kerta hoon with tafseer...
Posted 22 Jul 2005

Ashii says
oo yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,
Posted 22 Jul 2005

Ashii says
baad mei
Posted 22 Jul 2005

friend_16 says
Shahenshah said:

friend_16 said:

poora quran mae ne bhi read kya hae...har saal khatam kerta hoon with tafseer...

thats really nice kay app nay Quran parha hai aur her saal parhtay hein ..

but the thing is .. us ka ilm ka koi faida nahi hai jis main amal na ho ..

app kay kuch peechay comments is tarhaan kay hein kay aisa lagta hai kay app nay sirf Quran ka kuch hissa study kia hai and thats it .. aur app nay Quran ko apni samaj kay mutabiq samjha hai.. halaankay Quran ko apni samaj say nahi balkay tafseer say samaj ker parhna chahyee ..

jaab apni samaj say parhtay hein tu Quran main likha hua hai kuch loog issay parh ker guumrah bhee hotay hein ...
Posted 22 Jul 2005

Shahenshah said:

friend_16 said:

baat tu phir bhi nahi maante
Posted 22 Jul 2005

Smooth_daddy said:

I don't think yurs are bad at all. You are one of very few members who contribute to this forum.

Genrealization is fine to a certain point. When you try to prove or disprove something (theory or otherwise) one should come up with evidence, proof, references specific to the point. In a discussion like this one, mere emotions or generalized opinion carry very little weight and substance.

Your posts are valuable and brief. I will encourage you to continue posting    while enriching your knowledge and enhencing your articulation.

Posted 22 Jul 2005

Ashii says
okk,, here i am

ullu kahin k
i didnt name anyone,,, khud hi samajh aa gai
hehehe,,, kdn
mera kehne ka matlab yeh nahi tha aap kuch kaho hi nahi
im sorry agar bura laga,,

Quran ki ayaat ko koi muslim nahi jhutlata,, par iss ayat ka matlab kya hai, most of the time we ignore it
abhi aap ko kissi ne aik ayat ka koi matlab bata diya aap uss pe yakeen kar lo ge,, kal ko koi kahe ga k nahi jo meaning mujhe pata hai woh sahi hai,,, it will never end

y do you think kaha gaya hai k ilm hasil karo,,,
ilm, akl aur yakeen.... yeh teeno cheezein saath saath chalti hein,, aur teeno aik doosre k bager uncomplete hein
ilm yakeen ko mazboot karta hai,,, aur akl inn dono ko justify karti hai

apni akal use karna gunah nahi hai,, zaroori nahi k hamesha doosron ki han mei han milai jae,, aur yeh bhi zaroori nahi k samjhe bager khatak se galt keh do kissi ko

chalo ab shabash,, bazu n saru give each other a biggg bigggg hug,,
muuaaahhh,, , good yeh hui na baat

khabardaaaar jo ab chu chu kiiiiiiii
Posted 22 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
friend_16 said:

thats really nice kay app nay Quran parha hai aur her saal parhtay hein ..

but the thing is .. us ka ilm ka koi faida nahi hai jis main amal na ho ..

app kay kuch peechay comments is tarhaan kay hein kay aisa lagta hai kay app nay sirf Quran ka kuch hissa study kia hai and thats it .. aur app nay Quran ko apni samaj kay mutabiq samjha hai.. halaankay Quran ko apni samaj say nahi balkay tafseer say samaj ker parhna chahyee ..

jaab apni samaj say parhtay hein tu Quran main likha hua hai kuch loog issay parh ker guumrah bhee hotay hein ...

question is k mae quran ko tafseer se parh ker kiyoon samjhoon? tafseer likhne walay bhi to insaan thaay...unhoon ne bhi akal se samajh ker likha..mere pas bhi akal hae...mae bhi samajh sakta hoon..plus tafseer bhi to ek dosray se different ho jatee hain kabhi kabhi...cuz ek tafseer likhnay wala ek baat samajhta hae to dosra dosri baat...

rahi baat gumrah ke...to i am not a saint to begin with anyways...
Posted 23 Jul 2005

Bazigaar says
SALL said:

khabardaaaar jo ab chu chu kiiiiiiii

i will suggest k baat tameez ke dairay mae kero
Posted 23 Jul 2005

Reply to Topic