Application Scope Of Vertical Roller Mill

3209 views 91 replies
Reply to Topic
kmei4545

Total Posts: 0

The production capacity of the vertical roller mill with the same power is raised more than 40%, and the cost of unit power consumption is 30% less. It can produce 80-400 mesh powder. From the crushing, transporting and pulverizing of raw materials to the collection, storage and packaging of the finished products, the system can be an independent and complete production system. The whole equipment is simple in structure, reliable in operation and easy to maintain. It is ideal grinding equipment for bauxite.
{Application scope }: widely used in metallurgy, chemical, rubber, plastics, coatings, paints, inks, building materials, medicine and food processing field of the milling machine, with grinding effect, high technical level in domestic, ideal processing equipment for non-metallic minerals.
{Application materials }: for bauxite, titanium dioxide, titanium ore, phosphate, clay, graphite, calcium carbonate, barite, calcite, gypsum, dolomite, feldspar and other non-metallic mineral products processing for high capacity and high efficiency, simple operation, convenient adjustment of fineness.
Posted 25 Nov 2020

more tips here I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...
Posted 23 Sep 2023

Reply to Topic