KTSK in UK

6566 views 766 replies
Reply to Topic
aanizdabst

Total Posts: 433

soo is 26th aug set date in UK but still i havnt seen any adverts of reles date on B4U music or GEO???? so wats the newssss? any one
Posted 19 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well in wimbledon they dont even show bollywood films anymore,
Posted 24 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
ktsk has been released today in uk.if anyone has watched the film or know anything about its response do write here.
Posted 27 Aug 2005

Ghayas says
Intezaar ki ghariya Khatam Film Released All Over in Uk.
Posted 27 Aug 2005

Straight says
any reviews!!!.....abt UK!!!
Posted 27 Aug 2005

aanizdabst says
the film hasnt been releasd all over UK
some parts of the uk the film will release on the friday comming and tahts the new from MOVIEBOX wen i rang them up and these places include nottingham, lescirts etc!!!
Posted 27 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well i might see it today in southall.
Posted 27 Aug 2005

Ghayas says
Enjoy
Posted 28 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
I have not seen the film yet but one thing for sure currently Reema and the trailor of her film is on most of the channels.

Earlier this week she came on live on DM Digital, she has been twice live on ATN Global to promote her film and chat with viewers.

But the best thing is that B4U music are repeatly teleacasting the full songs of her film. Also in their segment RUSHES Reema is seen giving more details of her film, clips of the making of the film have been shown and some new song clips have been shown.

Reema has given interviews in English to these channels. She sounds very confident. The trailor is also being shown on Zee TV.

The surprising thing regarding the promotion of her film that none of the promos are being shown from any of the Pakistani channels except for Geo Tv.
Posted 29 Aug 2005

Ghayas says
Film Ka Responce Kesa Raha Pehla Doosra Din.jab ke Indian Film Aamir Khan Ki Mangal Paandey The Rising Ney 1 crore 73 lac ka business kiya First Week mein. Reema Ki Film Kesa Business Kesa Hota Hai 1 Week mein Yeh Thursday ko Pata Chaley Ga. MR Nice aap ney Film Kyun Naheen dekhi. Reema ka Daawa HaiKe Film Ki Publicity ke liye mene Bada Budget Kharch kiya hai. Film Ka Responce koi Batey Wahan Ka.
Posted 29 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well mugal pandey is old now and not a threat, the only threat to it will be salman khans no enter which opened to full houses on friday.

but business for weekend should be out tommorow.
Posted 29 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
Inshallah I will watch the film in the next couple of days. Yoyo I did see No entry and where I saw it on Saturday night the Cinema was not even half full.
Posted 29 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
Reema is planning well n promoting wll her film thats shows her intelligence.koi to hamari bhi cheese popular hoi kisi ne bhi abhi tak film nahi dhekhi.
Posted 29 Aug 2005

whkhan says
MR NICE said:

Inshallah I will watch the film in the next couple of days. Yoyo I did see No entry and where I saw it on Saturday night the Cinema was not even half full.

MR NICE ... I have always thought of you as an intellagent person someone who I could relate to .
But I can't even began to describe how hurt and disappointed I am that you watched an Indian movie whilst a pak movie that desperately needs your support was probably on next screen .
How often is it that we get a chance to support our movies in UK , yet not a single person on this sight has seen the film four days after it's relese .
I travelled 25 miles to Luton with a friend(my family are in PAK at this time) on 2nd day to watch the movie which is two and half hours delightfull entertainment.
If this film fails in UK it's not due to lack of publicity or bad quality but because Pak people can't bother to get off their butt or they rather support Indian cinema even when given a quality PAK alternative .

Posted 29 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
Whkhan, yaar I am really sorry I have offended you. The fact is I was forced by my reletive who has come from Pakistan and was desperate to watch an Indian film on the big screen and thats why I went.

I watch very few Indian films and I will be going tonight to watch KTSK and not that I will go and watch 2 or 3 times.

I do agree with your point that how many people on this bulletin board have gone to see the film.

By the way how many people were at the cinema and what was their opinion.
Posted 29 Aug 2005

aanizdabst says
i have not seen KTSK at the momment coz it has not been released in our city in UK and i have heard taht it will this friday so i am defantly going to watch the movie coz am kinda crazy about pakistani film but only thoses opne which are good quality and offer good entertanment etccc.. i was told that KTSK will release all ova UK so i did go to my local cinema on frday the 26th but they werre not shoing that film so we decided to watch NO EDNTRY and mind not but taht film is halirious... but inshallah wen KTSK comes out i will watch it nearly everyday provbally coz i have this card which i can use it anytime and watch as many films as i ca. and i will surely watcjh a ppakistni good filmmm and will tell u guys my review!!!!!
Posted 29 Aug 2005

yoyo says
moviebox have finalized the release date of the dvd, for december. only in UK.
Posted 29 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
Nice to see that Moviebox are releasing the film just a few months after the film release on the big screen.

The best thing is one will get to see a good print of the film on DVD and the print will be much better then the one which will get released in Pakistan.
Posted 30 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well reema has not promoted her film on radio, that was a bad step.
Posted 30 Aug 2005

whkhan says
yoyo said:

well mugal pandey is old now and not a threat, the only threat to it will be salman khans no enter which opened to full houses on friday.

The only threat is the attitude of people like you !!!
Who are supporting Indian cinema rather than Reema's great effort .
No real PAK would consider an Indian movie a threat.
Pak always comes first !!!
Posted 30 Aug 2005

whkhan says
MR NICE said:

Whkhan, yaar I am really sorry I have offended you. The fact is I was forced by my reletive who has come from Pakistan and was desperate to watch an Indian film on the big screen and thats why I went.

I watch very few Indian films and I will be going tonight to watch KTSK and not that I will go and watch 2 or 3 times.

I do agree with your point that how many people on this bulletin board have gone to see the film.

By the way how many people were at the cinema and what was their opinion.

Ok..MR NICE..Bro I don't need to tell you how important it is to support this movie.
Because you know if it fails we will never see another PAK movie in UK again.
Answer to your question ...Saturday afternoon there were only about 20 people.
I spoke to 3 people they all enjoyed the film and praised REEMA and said that they would watch the film again.
I am going to watch it again on tuesday.
Posted 30 Aug 2005

MR NICE says
Yoyo agree with you that she should have promoted her film on radio. I remember when Choorian was released here and it was mainly just promoted on radio. It ran for 5 weeks at the UCI Trafford Centre in Manchester.
Posted 30 Aug 2005

golimaro2 says
whkhan i salute ur spirit that must b in every pakistani.but its really sad to hear that only 20 ppl were there.so as usual pakistanies r not promoting their own product.one should not wait 4 Dvd but go to cinema to watch it.
Posted 30 Aug 2005

yoyo says
whkhan said:

yoyo said:

The only threat is the attitude of people like you !!!
Who are supporting Indian cinema rather than Reema's great effort .
No real PAK would consider an Indian movie a threat.
Pak always comes first !!!

well its not my fault, the movie isnt playing in my nearest cinema, still im traveling allllll the way to southall to watch the film.
Posted 30 Aug 2005

whkhan says
MR NICE said:

Yoyo agree with you that she should have promoted her film on radio. I remember when Choorian was released here and it was mainly just promoted on radio. It ran for 5 weeks at the UCI Trafford Centre in Manchester.

MR NICE...at that time there were no PAK tv channels in UK.
surely TV is much better media for promoting cinema.
Our biggest problem is not lack of awareness but lack of commitment and pride.
So I request to all my PAK brothers and sisters please go and watch this movie.
You will not be disappointed !!!
And you will be giving LOLLYWOOD much needed help !!!
Posted 30 Aug 2005

paki lion says
Ok Reema is trying to promote her movie, but i am very dissapointed as Reema said she used the latest camera but it doesn't seems like that, coz i watched it on B4u there u saw her film promotion and after that there came films like mangal pandey, no entry, and it got better screen print...
Posted 30 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well for promoting anything, the best media is RADIO.

radio is heard by everyone, when ever your in your car, going to work, college or anywere people listen to radio.

on tv, when adverts come most people change the channel
Posted 30 Aug 2005

yoyo says
paki lion said:

Ok Reema is trying to promote her movie, but i am very dissapointed as Reema said she used the latest camera but it doesn't seems like that, coz i watched it on B4u there u saw her film promotion and after that there came films like mangal pandey, no entry, and it got better screen print...

thats wat i pointed out too.
Posted 30 Aug 2005

whkhan says

well its not my fault, the movie isnt playing in my nearest cinema, still im traveling allllll the way to southall to watch the film.
Well I am realy please that you are going to watch the movie.
Well done YOYO !
Posted 30 Aug 2005

whkhan says
Having watched the movie I can tell you, print and sound quality are of int standard !

Posted 30 Aug 2005

yoyo says
whkhan wat cinema did you go to.

tell me how full tuesday was,
Posted 30 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic