SirusMion

Total Posts: 0

Have you tried weed?
Posted 22 Feb 2021

GroovEye says
I constantly smoke it.
Posted 22 Feb 2021

Striker1s says
I have never tried it but would like to.
Posted 22 Feb 2021

Nortman says
Initial clinical trials suggest that CBD is safe, well-tolerated, and may have antipsychotic effects in patients with psychosis. There is some indication that CBD may be particularly effective in the early stages of the disorder, such as in patients at clinical high risk and those with first-episode psychosis. But you must always understand that it can cause addiction, it's helpful but very risky to use. You can try and order some from Online Dispensary Canada, but don't smoke every day better once in 2-3 days so you won't get addicted and if it will help you, only in such cases try to take it often.
Posted 22 Feb 2021

Weed for me is something like getting rid of anxiety, I like the effect
Posted 29 Mar 2021

I used weed as a medicine to get rid of my back pain. I've also been told that thc gummies, which are concentrates of cbd products, can handle this. This also proved to be useful and effectively helped me to get rid of my problem. I have also heard that these concentrates are also used to relax or relieve stress. My friend used these products for this purpose and said that it really relieves very well. I plan to try it for that purpose too because I've noticed how stressful the difficult days in quarantine are
Posted 31 Mar 2021

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. cheapest weed online canada
Posted 18 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic