KTSK box office in UK

4076 views 85 replies
Reply to Topic
yoyo

Total Posts: 986

well the film is no different to larki punjaban at the box office and its doing terrible.
It is at 25 in its first week and has only collected 10 lacks with a screen average of just £1,020.

25 Koi Tujh Sa Kahan PAK £10,195 Bollywood Films 1 £1,020 10 £10,195

http://www.ukfilmcouncil.org.uk/statistics/boxoffice/?p=D4A1 5778144a118BD0IqQ1F7FD3C&skip=
Posted 31 Aug 2005

yoyo says
well yaar this topic is for UK, lets not mix the two,
Posted 04 Sep 2005

aanizdabst says
it hasnt been releasd all ova uk so they can not decide if the film is hity or not coz its about to be shown in some other parts of UK too probally this week friday so am sur pakistni ppl will go and watch it if they havnt seen that film yet in notts coz there are so many pakistni ppl that love REEMA i always hear them talk about her performance in film in local video shop so an sure they will go and watch her movie in cinema...
Posted 04 Sep 2005

kukki says
boss...hollywood aur bollywood movies ke saath waise bhi koi chance nahi hai .
Posted 05 Sep 2005

yoyo says
boss bollywood has no chnace against hollywood either,
Posted 05 Sep 2005

MR NICE says
If the production of Urdu films go up and new people get in to the industry then the change will come. This has already started. Give it 2 to 3 years and then see.
Posted 05 Sep 2005

yoyo says
well all the talented people are working in serials, music or in tv, those people have talents on par with hollywood film makers, take the telefilms for example for a film with a budget of 20 lacks they are awsome. i can garentee you, if the tv industry moves into film making, then bye bye bollywood.

Posted 05 Sep 2005

well this is gonna happen one day infact its already happening these dayz directors like jami shoaib mansoor and saqib malik r making movies and ill garentee u that shoiab mansoor's movie will be of hollywood standards even better then bollywood stuff.
Posted 05 Sep 2005

kukki says
yoyo said:

well all the talented people are working in serials, music or in tv, those people have talents on par with hollywood film makers, take the telefilms for example for a film with a budget of 20 lacks they are awsome. i can garentee you, if the tv industry moves into film making, then bye bye bollywood.

are u tryin to kid urself . ..lol keep dreaming . ur tv is a direct censored and unglamorous version of indian channels . its boring . no one wants to see it . pak prolly produced a couple of plays that are worth watching and that also decades ago . now the indian television overwhelms pretty much all of south asia and africa . even the mainstream US channels show indian movies . u have so many restrictions on ur artists and urs is an islamic country so there s no chance for showboz to compete against other free countries. if u want real competition then allow indian channels and indian movies and then see how ur sorry showboz industry vanishes. in india hollywood movies release the same day as they are in the USA . all major studios are here investing in bollywood projects. we have MTv and channel V . our fashion industry is at par with any in the world with regular features on FTv and india fashion week attracts fashion afficianados from all over the world . we have more Ms worlds and universes than any other country in the world . there s a culture of entertainment in our society where there are theatres galore , karaoke bars . discos and nite clubs everywhere . millions go watching movies on a daily basis . we have unrestricted flow of channels and information from almost any part of the world . hell even ur artists defect to india for greener pastures cause they do not get the money or respect an artists deserves . look at our artists , they get hollywood offers, have their statues at madam tussads and go on to become chief ministers and parlimentarians and are stinking rich while a grrt artist like mehdi has to struggle to raise money for his treatment in pakland. i have seen how u still treat ur artists as marasis and kanjars . there is no respect for these enormously gifted people . showbiz like i said is the part of the fabric of society we live in . if its not free it wont thrive. think about it .
Posted 06 Sep 2005

kukki says
yoyo said:

another false point . the only reason why indian cinema is becoming global is for the fact that it doesnt compete against hollywood but is like another alternative to it . even with hollywood bolllywood movies are seen all over the world and are appreciated. yes there is a language barrier and that is the only impediment . the viewership increases and the budget increases . bollywood is on a mission to make its mark and enjoys tremendous govt. support. course hollywood is bigger and we r tryin to get there .
Posted 06 Sep 2005

yoyo says
kukki said:

yoyo said:

are u tryin to kid urself . ..lol keep dreaming . ur tv is a direct censored and unglamorous version of indian channels . its boring . no one wants to see it . pak prolly produced a couple of plays that are worth watching and that also decades ago . now the indian television overwhelms pretty much all of south asia and africa . even the mainstream US channels show indian movies . u have so many restrictions on ur artists and urs is an islamic country so there s no chance for showboz to compete against other free countries. if u want real competition then allow indian channels and indian movies and then see how ur sorry showboz industry vanishes. in india hollywood movies release the same day as they are in the USA . all major studios are here investing in bollywood projects. we have MTv and channel V . our fashion industry is at par with any in the world with regular features on FTv and india fashion week attracts fashion afficianados from all over the world . we have more Ms worlds and universes than any other country in the world . there s a culture of entertainment in our society where there are theatres galore , karaoke bars . discos and nite clubs everywhere . millions go watching movies on a daily basis . we have unrestricted flow of channels and information from almost any part of the world . hell even ur artists defect to india for greener pastures cause they do not get the money or respect an artists deserves . look at our artists , they get hollywood offers, have their statues at madam tussads and go on to become chief ministers and parlimentarians and are stinking rich while a grrt artist like mehdi has to struggle to raise money for his treatment in pakland. i have seen how u still treat ur artists as marasis and kanjars . there is no respect for these enormously gifted people . showbiz like i said is the part of the fabric of society we live in . if its not free it wont thrive. think about it .

mate, our tv is is on par with hollywood, its an insult to pakistan to compare it with indias tv. Even your films are direct lifts of pak dramas and telefilms. indian television itself is an insult to tv, 90% of all dramas have the same storyline with different actors. even zee tv has shifted to pak dramas and programes. No one wants to see indian tv anymore, it sucks.

and no pakistan isnt an islamic country, its a secular muslim country, there really arnt any restrictions for the programes.

pak dramas have even been played on channel 4 in the uk.

and indian fashion basicly sucks, pakistan has its own fashion week next month and it has attracted people from all over the world.

and how can you forget music, we are allready the leaders of music in india, need i say anymore.

and no bollywood really isnt showbiz, its an industry which clones other showbiz's. so i think you should think about it.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

yoyo says
kukki said:

yoyo said:

another false point . the only reason why indian cinema is becoming global is for the fact that it doesnt compete against hollywood but is like another alternative to it . even with hollywood bolllywood movies are seen all over the world and are appreciated. yes there is a language barrier and that is the only impediment . the viewership increases and the budget increases . bollywood is on a mission to make its mark and enjoys tremendous govt. support. course hollywood is bigger and we r tryin to get there .

trying to get there how? by copying them, i dont think so, by coping all there films you are just taking a step backwards. i dont really blame them actully cos creativity doesnt really exist in india, so please dont insult hollywood,
Posted 06 Sep 2005

MR NICE says
Kukki you might all the facilities, money, have an open culture, you are 10 times bigger then Pakistan and have have a population of over 1 Billion but one thing you don't have as rightly yoyo has pointed out is creative talent.

You should be ashamed of your self by copying Pakistani films and Pakistani music over the years. You are infact still at it. For you Pakistan does not even have a showbiz industry but you still copy it.

On the other hand you call yourself the biggest film industry in the world. The only thing bollywood has got to offer is glamour and sex.

You keep on saying that Bollywood is becoming global. You probably mean that the NRI's and South Asians overseas are watching your films and thats Bollywood going global.

Please grow up.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

yoyo says
bollywood going global is just sh*t, the only people who watch it are indians, bollywood going global is one the funniest thing i have heard. if all indians go out of there country to settle in other countrys doesnt mean there going global, it means there in search for a better life, which they cant find in india.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

MR NICE says
Yoyo have you had any contact with Mubasher Luqman lately. Whats the latest on his film.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

yoyo says
last time i did was when ppp got censored.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
MR NICE said:

Kukki you might all the facilities, money, have an open culture, you are 10 times bigger then Pakistan and have have a population of over 1 Billion but one thing you don't have as rightly yoyo has pointed out is creative talent.

You should be ashamed of your self by copying Pakistani films and Pakistani music over the years. You are infact still at it. For you Pakistan does not even have a showbiz industry but you still copy it.

On the other hand you call yourself the biggest film industry in the world. The only thing bollywood has got to offer is glamour and sex.

You keep on saying that Bollywood is becoming global. You probably mean that the NRI's and South Asians overseas are watching your films and thats Bollywood going global.

Please grow up.

umm Bollywood is going global and it's not only NRI's and south Asians watching Bollywood films, people watch Bollywood films in europe, middle east, africa , austraila, uk, paris, france, us, south america, umm should i continue? not only that but some Hollywood celebs even see some Bollywood movies and hear the music and the only thing Bollywood has to offer is not only glamour and sex.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
kukki said:

yoyo said:

I agree
Posted 06 Sep 2005

aanizdabst says
90% films of bollywood are pure copy of HOLLYWOOD film or a rip of LOllywood film and that is true for example films like mureder (holly), raaz (holly) , aitraz (holly), humraaz, indian babu(choorian of pakistan) and many more are rip off of holly and lolly film industery!!!!!!
Posted 06 Sep 2005

yoyo says
*Baby* said:

MR NICE said:

Please grow up.

umm Bollywood is going global and it's not only NRI's and south Asians watching Bollywood films, people watch Bollywood films in europe, middle east, africa , austraila, uk, paris, france, us, south america, umm should i continue? not only that but some Hollywood celebs even see some Bollywood movies and hear the music and the only thing Bollywood has to offer is not only glamour and sex.

Posted 06 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
aanizdabst said:

90% films of bollywood are pure copy of HOLLYWOOD film or a rip of LOllywood film and that is true for example films like mureder (holly), raaz (holly) , aitraz (holly), humraaz, indian babu(choorian of pakistan) and many more are rip off of holly and lolly film industery!!!!!!

these films were hits though!! 90% yea okay keep dreaming lol, tell me doo you see films like no entry, barsaat,k3g,mpkk,kal ho na hoo, devdas,tere naam, dhoom, or even jism in Hollywood umm no i don't think soo not even in Lollywood and Lollywood wants to remake Devdas wow lets see how good that going to doo at the box office, now what if Lollywood was the world biggest film industry instead of Bollywood, Lollywood will certainly fail cause look how much movie they are producing and like all of them are flops there's like more flops in Lollywood than in Bollywood. lol okay iam done hopefully
Posted 06 Sep 2005

kukki says
ahhah perfect case of contradicting urself . lol
i have r3ealized that u pakis are very conservative and in denial. u will watch indian movies , ur cable people go on strikes to demand indian channels cause there business is finished ...ur theatre owners demand indian movies . lol u have pretty much seen every indian movie and that debunks the theory that bollywood is not popular outside india. it is the only movie industry in the world besides hollywood which is played at movie theatres in the world be it indian owned theatre . it has more viewership than hollywood . it just has to be managed right abroad and the movie industry strted bein this business savvy just a few years ago . we just got started mate. india is progressing like mad dude and our society is becoming liberal . u have no idea where we r headed. our celebs are going to be global celebs while urs defect and leave ur mother land to settle in the so called enemy country. isnt that ironical . i have been to pakistan and to be honest there s nutthin to do there . cant drink ....cant wear what u want . cant intermingle with opposite sex....cant have sex .....no movies in theatres ...no clubs ...no social scene except for the few rich . no discoes....no nite clubs......not too many international concerts....urs is a basically cheerless community unless u call hanging out with the guys driving around town in motorcycles aimlessly on a daily basis as fun ...or go out eating . i mean come on dude we r trying to have fun here . and u are so uptight about everything . ...ur guests come on a cricket visa to india and what they basically do is go see movies in the theatres and check out the nite life. ur movies are not seen by ur own people . yes ur music is good but where does it make more money ..in india cause we lap up anything that s good . all the worlds biggest record labels are there and india is where the action is dude . that s where they perform at concerts where there are thousand s of people and there cd's make legitimate money . not only u dont have th culture of entertainment but u have the culture to kill it . pakistan is the hub of piracy and u dont have the concept of entertainment and that its a business . u still dont even consider it a industry and promote it . we promote ours by every single person buyin tickets and goin to the movies or by buyin legitimate music . it comes with the basic culture of arts and entertainment ..dance and music ..and movies in our blood . u can call it the hindu thing if u want . it is our culture and that s why we respect it . and that s why we r miles ahaed . we r big and we ll be mighty soon . pakistan is its won country and i dont wanna disrespect ur religious or cultrul values and i was just making my point matter of factly. its not the producers directors or actors or musicians that make its showbiz respectworthy..its the audience and unless ur audience ..everyone wont give entertainment its due place in society....liberal and uninhibited....it wont thrive. ....this the deal my friend ..the difference lies in people and that s why our givernment is on a mission to see bollywood goin global . if anyone can make it its us after hollywood . our movies release in mainstream theatres all over south asia from sri lanka to nepal to mauritius to dubai . ..few places in africa and then uk and usa in few select theatres. its avalialble and watched with grrrt fervor on dvd s pretty much everywhere where people follow em . slowly asnd steadily we are doin it . we have all the channels and movie mughlas in the world investing in our tv industry ...that s why there s a SONY india and MTV india and channel v and ruprot murdoch s star tv while pakistan has indiginous channels that pretty much play indian showbiz pieces . i mean its hilarious dude . no one wats to watch ur own TV and u r debating with me here . but pakistanis are in denial or prolly jealous that how can india gettin more and more atttention on a daily basis . ...the difference between india and pakistan is sania mirza and mukhtaran mai ...both muslims but one get s gangraped and is then denied free travel and it makes international news and sania mirza whos a devout muslim but plays tennis with a flair in her micro minis and is the toast of tinsel town right now . thats the the difference in our generations dude . so chill ..ur culture has limited u and there are state imposed and religious compulsions that u need to follow and that s how u r perceived all over the world . u havent seen real democracy in all ur existance. ever voted dude ??? i dont think so . ur still stuck in age old traditions ...culture , unless it evolves with time is not culture ...u r still suck in age old debates while we r free ..and we r flyin and the destination doesnt matter cause we r enjoyin this flight . if u know what i mean . india is becoming a brand name ..from our IT industry to our movies to our culture to tourism to its economy to its fashion .....its ms worlds and ms universes...our directors that are making hollywood movies like shekhar kapur mira nair manoj night shyamalan to the latest raj jumbolingam who directed dukes of hazard. ..our clout is is progressively increasing and we r becomin heavy weights. that s why even after ur support in the war on terror u just earn a major non nato allay but with india they do a nuclear and space age deal . i m sorry dude if it hurts but abraod pakistan is just perceived as a country that exports terror from london to egypt..is infested with madrasas and is famous for A Q khan and mukhtaran mai.
Posted 06 Sep 2005

kukki says
kukki said:

i have r3ealized that u pakis are very conservative and in denial. u will watch indian movies , ur cable people go on strikes to demand indian channels cause there business is finished ...ur theatre owners demand indian movies . lol u have pretty much seen every indian movie and that debunks the theory that bollywood is not popular outside india. it is the only movie industry in the world besides hollywood which is played at movie theatres in the world be it indian owned theatre . it has more viewership than hollywood . it just has to be managed right abroad and the movie industry strted bein this business savvy just a few years ago . we just got started mate. india is progressing like mad dude and our society is becoming liberal . u have no idea where we r headed. our celebs are going to be global celebs while urs defect and leave ur mother land to settle in the so called enemy country. isnt that ironical . i have been to pakistan and to be honest there s nutthin to do there . cant drink ....cant wear what u want . cant intermingle with opposite sex....cant have sex .....no movies in theatres ...no clubs ...no social scene except for the few rich . no discoes....no nite clubs......not too many international concerts....urs is a basically cheerless community unless u call hanging out with the guys driving around town in motorcycles aimlessly on a daily basis as fun ...or go out eating . i mean come on dude we r trying to have fun here . and u are so uptight about everything . ...ur guests come on a cricket visa to india and what they basically do is go see movies in the theatres and check out the nite life. ur movies are not seen by ur own people . yes ur music is good but where does it make more money ..in india cause we lap up anything that s good . all the worlds biggest record labels are there and india is where the action is dude . that s where they perform at concerts where there are thousand s of people and there cd's make legitimate money . not only u dont have th culture of entertainment but u have the culture to kill it . pakistan is the hub of piracy and u dont have the concept of entertainment and that its a business . u still dont even consider it a industry and promote it . we promote ours by every single person buyin tickets and goin to the movies or by buyin legitimate music . it comes with the basic culture of arts and entertainment ..dance and music ..and movies in our blood . u can call it the hindu thing if u want . it is our culture and that s why we respect it . and that s why we r miles ahaed . we r big and we ll be mighty soon . pakistan is its won country and i dont wanna disrespect ur religious or cultrul values and i was just making my point matter of factly. its not the producers directors or actors or musicians that make its showbiz respectworthy..its the audience and unless ur audience ..everyone wont give entertainment its due place in society....liberal and uninhibited....it wont thrive. ....this the deal my friend ..the difference lies in people and that s why our givernment is on a mission to see bollywood goin global . if anyone can make it its us after hollywood . our movies release in mainstream theatres all over south asia from sri lanka to nepal to mauritius to dubai . ..few places in africa and then uk and usa in few select theatres. its avalialble and watched with grrrt fervor on dvd s pretty much everywhere where people follow em . slowly asnd steadily we are doin it . we have all the channels and movie mughlas in the world investing in our tv industry ...that s why there s a SONY india and MTV india and channel v and ruprot murdoch s star tv while pakistan has indiginous channels that pretty much play indian showbiz pieces . i mean its hilarious dude . no one wats to watch ur own TV and u r debating with me here . but pakistanis are in denial or prolly jealous that how can india gettin more and more atttention on a daily basis . ...the difference between india and pakistan is sania mirza and mukhtaran mai ...both muslims but one get s gangraped and is then denied free travel and it makes international news and sania mirza whos a devout muslim but plays tennis with a flair in her micro minis and is the toast of tinsel town right now . thats the the difference in our generations dude . so chill ..ur culture has limited u and there are state imposed and religious compulsions that u need to follow and that s how u r perceived all over the world . u havent seen real democracy in all ur existance. ever voted dude ??? i dont think so . ur still stuck in age old traditions ...culture , unless it evolves with time is not culture ...u r still suck in age old debates while we r free ..and we r flyin and the destination doesnt matter cause we r enjoyin this flight . if u know what i mean . india is becoming a brand name ..from our IT industry to our movies to our culture to tourism to its economy to its fashion .....its ms worlds and ms universes...our directors that are making hollywood movies like shekhar kapur mira nair manoj night shyamalan to the latest raj jumbolingam who directed dukes of hazard. ..our clout is is progressively increasing and we r becomin heavy weights. that s why even after ur support in the war on terror u just earn a major non nato allay but with india they do a nuclear and space age deal . i m sorry dude if it hurts but abraod pakistan is just perceived as a country that exports terror ..is infested with madrasas and is famous for A Q khan and mukhtaran mai.

from now on i ll start quoting ur own news paers articles to tell u what dismal state of affairs ur showbiz and tv and music is and how indian expertise and help is sought in movies to organizing events . give u the insight on indias fashion week as it was reported in ur newspaper jang and how pakistan fashion is practically non existant . ever heard of pakistani fashion or pakistani food abroad ..na na its always indian food and indian fashion . that s how bollywood is a brand name and so is indian tv. in the usa i saw so many pakis havin indian channels and no paki ones ..lol while i havent seen one paki programme full in my entire life not cause i have anything against pakistan but for the simple fact that they are friggin boring. snap outta ur dream dude .
Posted 06 Sep 2005

yoyo says
bhai saab, we know you love pakistan thats why you spend you day here. lol

indians have allready started to get attracted to lollywood,

and no one is interested in reading all that long piece of crap you wrote so stop wasting your time.

i have allready given you the facts so live them.
Posted 07 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
fight fight lol j/k
Posted 07 Sep 2005

kukki says
yoyo said:

bhai saab, we know you love pakistan thats why you spend you day here. lol

indians have allready started to get attracted to lollywood,

and no one is interested in reading all that long piece of crap you wrote so stop wasting your time.

i have allready given you the facts so live them.

guess that s what s gonna take for ur pakland to make it cause seems like u r not patriotic enuff to get ur land of pure out of the doldrums. lol
Posted 07 Sep 2005

Straight says
kukki said:

i have r3ealized that u pakis are very conservative and in denial. u will watch indian movies , ur cable people go on strikes to demand indian channels cause there business is finished ...ur theatre owners demand indian movies . lol u have pretty much seen every indian movie and that debunks the theory that bollywood is not popular outside india. it is the only movie industry in the world besides hollywood which is played at movie theatres in the world be it indian owned theatre . it has more viewership than hollywood . it just has to be managed right abroad and the movie industry strted bein this business savvy just a few years ago . we just got started mate. india is progressing like mad dude and our society is becoming liberal . u have no idea where we r headed. our celebs are going to be global celebs while urs defect and leave ur mother land to settle in the so called enemy country. isnt that ironical . i have been to pakistan and to be honest there s nutthin to do there . cant drink ....cant wear what u want . cant intermingle with opposite sex....cant have sex .....no movies in theatres ...no clubs ...no social scene except for the few rich . no discoes....no nite clubs......not too many international concerts....urs is a basically cheerless community unless u call hanging out with the guys driving around town in motorcycles aimlessly on a daily basis as fun ...or go out eating . i mean come on dude we r trying to have fun here . and u are so uptight about everything . ...ur guests come on a cricket visa to india and what they basically do is go see movies in the theatres and check out the nite life. ur movies are not seen by ur own people . yes ur music is good but where does it make more money ..in india cause we lap up anything that s good . all the worlds biggest record labels are there and india is where the action is dude . that s where they perform at concerts where there are thousand s of people and there cd's make legitimate money . not only u dont have th culture of entertainment but u have the culture to kill it . pakistan is the hub of piracy and u dont have the concept of entertainment and that its a business . u still dont even consider it a industry and promote it . we promote ours by every single person buyin tickets and goin to the movies or by buyin legitimate music . it comes with the basic culture of arts and entertainment ..dance and music ..and movies in our blood . u can call it the hindu thing if u want . it is our culture and that s why we respect it . and that s why we r miles ahaed . we r big and we ll be mighty soon . pakistan is its won country and i dont wanna disrespect ur religious or cultrul values and i was just making my point matter of factly. its not the producers directors or actors or musicians that make its showbiz respectworthy..its the audience and unless ur audience ..everyone wont give entertainment its due place in society....liberal and uninhibited....it wont thrive. ....this the deal my friend ..the difference lies in people and that s why our givernment is on a mission to see bollywood goin global . if anyone can make it its us after hollywood . our movies release in mainstream theatres all over south asia from sri lanka to nepal to mauritius to dubai . ..few places in africa and then uk and usa in few select theatres. its avalialble and watched with grrrt fervor on dvd s pretty much everywhere where people follow em . slowly asnd steadily we are doin it . we have all the channels and movie mughlas in the world investing in our tv industry ...that s why there s a SONY india and MTV india and channel v and ruprot murdoch s star tv while pakistan has indiginous channels that pretty much play indian showbiz pieces . i mean its hilarious dude . no one wats to watch ur own TV and u r debating with me here . but pakistanis are in denial or prolly jealous that how can india gettin more and more atttention on a daily basis . ...the difference between india and pakistan is sania mirza and mukhtaran mai ...both muslims but one get s gangraped and is then denied free travel and it makes international news and sania mirza whos a devout muslim but plays tennis with a flair in her micro minis and is the toast of tinsel town right now . thats the the difference in our generations dude . so chill ..ur culture has limited u and there are state imposed and religious compulsions that u need to follow and that s how u r perceived all over the world . u havent seen real democracy in all ur existance. ever voted dude ??? i dont think so . ur still stuck in age old traditions ...culture , unless it evolves with time is not culture ...u r still suck in age old debates while we r free ..and we r flyin and the destination doesnt matter cause we r enjoyin this flight . if u know what i mean . india is becoming a brand name ..from our IT industry to our movies to our culture to tourism to its economy to its fashion .....its ms worlds and ms universes...our directors that are making hollywood movies like shekhar kapur mira nair manoj night shyamalan to the latest raj jumbolingam who directed dukes of hazard. ..our clout is is progressively increasing and we r becomin heavy weights. that s why even after ur support in the war on terror u just earn a major non nato allay but with india they do a nuclear and space age deal . i m sorry dude if it hurts but abraod pakistan is just perceived as a country that exports terror from london to egypt..is infested with madrasas and is famous for A Q khan and mukhtaran mai.

well kukki...main reason for ur movies being hit is dat India n Pakistan lack in literacy...all ur movies are for average minded pple....n the greatest reality abt india n pakistan is dat majority of both are illiterate....i neva seen someone who is educated and liked an indian movie....the only movie than can be called a MOVIE is .....KHAAKI...i must say dat was a great movie.....rest are crap n dont make sense...even ur greatest eva hit SHOLAY.....was just an average movie made for average pple....u guyz r neva realistic in ur moviez...yeah...one movie is worth mentioning here.....SAWDES....dat shows the real india....i loved dat movie...coz it had a msg in it...and it was a realistic movie dat shows WHAT UR REAL INDIA IS!!...even ur greatest actor shahrukh (i dont fink he is greatest coz we have SHAAN) worked in it....wherez ur flying india in dat movie....i didnt see it anywhere...rememba da sentence from Shahrukh "iss desh main har shakhsh aik doosray say yeahi keh raha k iss desh ka kia ho ga...iss desh ka kuch nahin honay wala" wot else can i say....just watch it if u havent yet.....!! n u talk abt sania mirza wearin micro minies...wot wud u say abt gals being married to dogs in ur far flung villages...and wot abt women raped by father in laws (ur own newspapers published these stories)...and we r happy being islamic coz we r not exporting AIDS to the world...aur lanat ho aisi nite life par where women are unwillingly dancing so dat they are not starved to death.....INDIA IS ENJOYIN ITS FLIGHT....what a joke..aray pehlay apnay awam ka pet to bharo ...unhen ghar to do takay unhen footpath par na sona paray.....phir brand name bannay kay baray main sochna..ur media is stronger than ours and it neva showz the real india to da world which is way different from wot u show on ur channels and movies..jiss din tum logon nay asal india duniya ko dekha dia...pple wont even like to hear indian channels name....n u talk abt ur dramas...i wonder wot world u r livin in..lol...ask ur top drama actress amna sharif who worked with Hamayun Saeed...she herself said dat Pakistani dramas are teachnically more sound than Indian dramas...vdeos of Pakistani TV Legend Tauqeer Nasir are shown in Poona Institute acting classes just to make ur youn pple learn how to act...think abt it before u comment abt anyone else my bro....

stay kool hang loose...!!!
Posted 07 Sep 2005

Straight said:

kukki said:

well kukki...main reason for ur movies being hit is dat India n Pakistan lack in literacy...all ur movies are for average minded pple....n the greatest reality abt india n pakistan is dat majority of both are illiterate....i neva seen someone who is educated and liked an indian movie....the only movie than can be called a MOVIE is .....KHAAKI...i must say dat was a great movie.....rest are crap n dont make sense...even ur greatest eva hit SHOLAY.....was just an average movie made for average pple....u guyz r neva realistic in ur moviez...yeah...one movie is worth mentioning here.....SAWDES....dat shows the real india....i loved dat movie...coz it had a msg in it...and it was a realistic movie dat shows WHAT UR REAL INDIA IS!!...even ur greatest actor shahrukh (i dont fink he is greatest coz we have SHAAN) worked in it....wherez ur flying india in dat movie....i didnt see it anywhere...rememba da sentence from Shahrukh "iss desh main har shakhsh aik doosray say yeahi keh raha k iss desh ka kia ho ga...iss desh ka kuch nahin honay wala" wot else can i say....just watch it if u havent yet.....!! n u talk abt sania mirza wearin micro minies...wot wud u say abt gals being married to dogs in ur far flung villages...and wot abt women raped by father in laws (ur own newspapers published these stories)...and we r happy being islamic coz we r not exporting AIDS to the world...aur lanat ho aisi nite life par where women are unwillingly dancing so dat they are not starved to death.....INDIA IS ENJOYIN ITS FLIGHT....what a joke..aray pehlay apnay awam ka pet to bharo ...unhen ghar to do takay unhen footpath par na sona paray.....phir brand name bannay kay baray main sochna..ur media is stronger than ours and it neva showz the real india to da world which is way different from wot u show on ur channels and movies..jiss din tum logon nay asal india duniya ko dekha dia...pple wont even like to hear indian channels name....n u talk abt ur dramas...i wonder wot world u r livin in..lol...ask ur top drama actress amna sharif who worked with Hamayun Saeed...she herself said dat Pakistani dramas are teachnically more sound than Indian dramas...vdeos of Pakistani TV Legend Tauqeer Nasir are shown in Poona Institute acting classes just to make ur youn pple learn how to act...think abt it before u comment abt anyone else my bro....

i dont think there isn't any thing left to say well done straight
Posted 07 Sep 2005

Straight says
charizmatic said:

Straight said:

kukki said:

i dont think there isn't any thing left to say well done straight

fanx bro..was jus showin da facts...
Posted 07 Sep 2005

haha well said straight,,,
Posted 07 Sep 2005

hey hello... mind ur lang ...
Posted 08 Sep 2005

Reply to Topic