Help related to Minecraft Sponge

906 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
PaulMEdwards

Total Posts: 0

How can I get a sponge in Minecraft?
Posted 06 Apr 2021

There are several ways to get a wet sponge in Survival mode.

1. Find them Growing in the Ocean Monument. You can add a wet sponge to your inventory in Survival mode by gathering wet sponges that grow naturally in the Ocean Monument (also called Guardian Temple). ...
2. Find and Kill an Elder Guardian.

More information visit - Minecraft Sponge

Posted 06 Apr 2021

Kassiu says
One of the detailed and useful Minecraft guides.
Posted 09 Apr 2021

Gevorg says
Mods are fantastic for modifying the game, but there are times when they get excessive. For example, I don't like playing Minecraft with too many sim-u-kraft 1.7.10. I enjoy having a few to spice up my game, but I don't want to make too many changes.
Posted 08 Jun 2022

There are two primary ways to get sponges in Minecraft survival mode. One is by finding them in the natural world and the other is by defeating enemies. Both sources are rather specific. Sponges can only be found in one zone in Minecraft and only one type of enemy drops them. Found this in here Orland Park Tree Trimming
Posted 10 Jun 2022

duane1221 says
Great article! All the articles you have, they enjoy reading and learning a lot. Your article is very helpful for me. I hope you will continue to write such good articles as well. Really enjoyed reading your blog.It is highly informative and builds great interest for the readers. For the people like us your blogs helps to get ideal information and knowledge. Thanks for providing such blogs. USAJacket
Posted 10 Jun 2022

duane1221 says
Sincerely very satisfied to say,your submit is very exciting to examine. I never stop myself to mention some thing about it. You’re doing a remarkable process. Hold it up NYJacket
Posted 10 Jun 2022

duane1221 says
Sincerely very satisfied to say,your submit is very exciting to examine. I never stop myself to mention some thing about it. You’re doing a remarkable process. Hold it up Ted Lasso Tracksuit
Posted 14 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic