perfume

3148 views 125 replies
Reply to Topic
ashkhan

Total Posts: 819

wat is ur favourite perfume, that drives u crazy. and what about on the opp gender. do u like it when ur partner has too much after shave or perfume on, or is it suffocating on a guy, and intoxicating on a girl. is smell the most important thing in an ideal partner?

mine all time is chanel, madimoselle, and no.5. but too expensive, true classics. tommy girl was good too, but too old now. until last week it was lacoste, touch of pink, but the new one from J-lo, Live is very, very nice. beats lacoste. miami glow, from J-lo was really good, but has discontinued. shame. there is no such thing as too much perfume. for me smell is the most important thing. guy perfume suck in a bottle, but rock on guys. esp fit ones.

wat bout u?

Posted 03 Oct 2005

maryam. says
umm
i don't know
i just don't like her...
i wouldn't buy anything from britney spears
or jessica simpson either

Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
ashkhan said:

dunno wat joop smells like, but if u like perfumes, u gotta have good taste, so ur probably right. .
hey wat dou think of men and too much afteshave?

Joop smells nice.

Two things come to mind when I come across a man with too much cologne or aftershave.

1: If his hair is also greasy - he's hidding B.O.

2: If hair looks clean - he's an idiot who doesn't know how to wear scent and probaby just poured the perfume all over his clothes.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
ashkhan said:

This is the new perfume from jennifer lopez, called Live. Its really good. i brought it last week. the smells lasts 6 hrs according to pack, but when i put it on its only for a few hours 2-3. .

I really want to try that (the advert was really cool!) all her perfumes smell great, I like Glow best.

Oh and Ash after about 40 mins you can't smell perfume on yourself anymore but other people can (your synapes stop transmitting the scent, like after a while you can't hear the clock ticking away in the background anymore). Always buy Eau de Parfum version of the perfume, it has more alcohol content and lasts much longer.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
ur so funny and witty.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
ya ur probably right. Live is eau de parfum.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
If you're refering to me - Thanks! I always like reading your posts as well you share alot of the same views as me!
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
yes i was refering to u chand. thanx for the compliment, ur quiet cool too. i like u sis.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
Hehee

What does Live smell like Ash? is it fruietie/flowery etc?

I don't like buy things from Tommy anymore, I bought Tommy Girl years ago, but after I found he was racist and doesn't like anyone who isn't white and american, I stopped buying his brands.

What's wrong with Britany and Jessica? Yeah they're shallow and kinda fake, but if their product is good I would but it.

I like it when a celeberity makes a fragrance (but was sad when Beyonce mad a perfume with Tommy )

One of the best timeless celeb scents is WHITE DIAMONDS by Elizabeth Tylor, classy and glam
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
its very rich Live is. very flowery, friuty, sweet and spring, bloomy. its really difficult to describe. but very pleasently fresh. never smelt one like it bfr.

yeah i heard that about tommy too. that thir racist, but then they did true star. that was really strange.

britnys smells like shampoo. uggh.

jlo is the only celeb i know of whos every perfume has been really good. its beaten the previous one.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
live really smells like a mod celeb perfume.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
chand i asked u in the bips forum, can u read urdu? i have left a translation for u.

i can read urdu but have grt difficulties reading it.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
yeah my urdu reading skills are very bad, I do try but *sighs* thanks - I'll have a look now, and will try Live too it sounds perfect, I love the flowery 'bloomy' scents!
Posted 08 Oct 2005

baad main aaya hoon abhi to typical larkion walee batain ho rahe ehain
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says

Ash yaar I tried Live today..... it was fuitie! It smelled really fresh but too sweet for me
Posted 12 Oct 2005

WAFA says
Teen Tracker said:

Well Perfumes I have gifted some perfumes to My Fiancee and that was koooool name forgetten

Teen Tracker said:

Romancei have gifted that one to my GF when I was In Univ aur ami ko pata chal gaya tha

Teendaaba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GF ko jo perfume gift kia wo yad he aur fiance ko jo diye unke naam yad nahi........thatsss reallyyyyyyyyyyy

u guys are really.....

bohut burri bat TT
Posted 12 Oct 2005

ya... ladkay hotay hi aaisay hain
Posted 13 Oct 2005

WAFA says
lol..yeah
Posted 13 Oct 2005

aaisay kyon hotay hain ladkay
Posted 13 Oct 2005

Ek bahen hay mere us ne perfume ka naam bataya tha woh bhool gaya hoon Romance par daant paree thee is liye yaad raha

yeh larkia bhi
Posted 13 Oct 2005

Posted 13 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
Chandramuki said:

Ash yaar I tried Live today..... it was fuitie! It smelled really fresh but too sweet for me

its weird i felt th sam ewhen i tried it first. to. second time around it werent too bad.

try miami glow that is too good. however they will discontinue is cos it wre only 4 summer.
Posted 15 Oct 2005

Posted 15 Oct 2005

Desi_MC says
i av tried almost all the perfumes....
but i love these 1s

Gucci
Armani
FCUK
Hugo Boss Energise
CK Eternity
Ralph Lauren

ma ex liked FCUK smell.....