How to Sign Up Facebook New Account?

2241 views 10 replies
Reply to Topic
sylvesterbal

Total Posts: 7

You want to create a facebook account then just follow the simple steps to get it.

You must just follow the following steps to creating new Facebook New Account or Sign Up Facebook:

• After putting your web address. You will found official facebook's homepage.
    • [/*]
    • In opened new window, you will see different blank blocks like email id, Name, Birth date, gender etc..
    • [/*]

Note: You must have valid email id.
        Now fill the sign up forms with putting your details first name, last name, email address, password, gender, Birthdate.

• [u]First Name:[/u] Here you put your first name[/*]
        • [u]Last Name:[/u] Put your surname or last name[/*]
        • [u]Email Id:[/u] Before putting this place you must have email id because you will get one verification email id on it.[/*]
        • [u]Password:[/u] You must choose password with alphanumeric and special character (!@#$%^&*..etc) combination. If you choose this combination then it will become strongest password, no one can break it easily.[/*]
        • [u]Gender:[/u] If you are boy then put male and if you are girl then female.[/*]
        • [u]Birthday:[/u] Put your birth date correctly with day month and year.[/*]
        • After completing this sign up forms click on "Sign Up"
        • [/*]
        • Next you will open a new window, where it will ask you that "Are your friends already on Facebook?"
        • [/*]
        • If you want to search then you will find using email ids other wise skip it.
        • [/*]
        • [u]Profile Information:[/u] Here you will fill your some details like High School, Employer etc. and then click on Save & Continue other wise Skip[/*]
        • [u]Profile Picture:[/u] Upload your original photo or any wall paper[/*]
        • Now Your Facebook account is ready to use but not fully because before starting your account you verify your email id.
        • [/*]
        • Now, log on to your email account, you will get one email id from facebook.
        • [/*]
        • Open mail then click on link which provided by facbook
        • [/*]
        • Now your account is verified. Here Put your email and password; click on Log In
        • [/*]

Now You have successfully created your facebook account, connect with your friends.

Read also: https://www.waybinary.com/login-to-facebook/

Posted 15 Jun 2021

Online Marketing Bureau SEO-SNEL? helpt bedrijven met het verbeteren van hun online zichtbaarheid door SEOGoogle AdsE-mail? en Social? in te zetten.

Actuele hypotheekrentes? van alle aanbieders. Rentevaste periode: hypotheekrente 10 jaar vast - 20 jaar vast - 30 jaar vast - Rentetarieven.

Posted 10 Dec 2021

arianna says
        Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. perfect ten
        Posted 18 Jan 2022

arianna says
        Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. smm sites
        Posted 23 Jan 2022

it's far a unusual feeling to be picking the top canadian athletes of the one year proper now. what those human beings did for our leisure can not evaluate to the contributions of, say, a nurse or a kindergarten trainer. however, despite the fact that, they added us some light in a dark time. and allowed us to anticipate higher days in advance.https://www.scarletamour.com
        Posted 29 Jan 2022

arianna says
        scanned paper are difficult to convert and if they do then they get damaged. As far as I know that now this can be done with the use of www.signnow.com/ask/detailed-guide-on-how-to-sign-a-pdf-online-in-signnow provides guidance at every step as well which can avoid errors and do not consume a lot of time.
        Posted 01 Feb 2022

arianna says
        Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. comprar micro pig
        Posted 05 Feb 2022

Durrandort says
        To register a new Facebook account, you don't have to do anything difficult. Please follow the instructions and do everything you will be asked to do when registering. The only thing that can cause problems is linking the account to the phone or the mail. Most often, such problems occur precisely when registering on Facebook. Because there are no such problems in tiktok, for example. I recently launched ads through different platforms and tried both through Facebook and tiktok. So that's when I acquired subscribers through the platform socialboosting.com, then there were no problems. But there were problems with Facebook...
        Posted 28 Mar 2022

arianna says
        Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? Kingemarket.com
        Posted 25 Apr 2022

arianna says
        A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one botox near Wimbledon
        Posted 25 Apr 2022

arianna says
        What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. dental clinic
        Posted 25 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic