Travel!

1522 views 15 replies
Reply to Topic
jadobre

Total Posts: 0

You are travel lovers? Where will you go for the next Things to do? Let these 3 Instagram accounts show you their favorite places with their beautiful photos.
What do you love about traveling? There are many reasons why people love traveling: to meet new people, to see the beautiful world by our own eyes, to experience new things, to capture the beautiful moment, beautiful place with yourself in it, or just simple love the wanderlust feeling... These Instagram accounts will show you the best photos from all around the world, and makes you want to grab to backpack and go.
1. Earthpix
The Instagram account with 15.9 millions followers including celebrities and influencers. You can find many breathtaking photos from every corner of this world.
2. Natgeotravel
We don't need to talk about the reliability of National Geographic Travel. Followed by 33.9 millions people, their followers can explore the big world through the lens of amazing photographers. Experience yourself to see how amazing our Earth is.
3. beautifuldestinations
One of the most inspiring travel accounts on Instagram. Beautiful destinations is not only a travel account, but also a climate positive company and passionately support sustainable travel. They inspire you to travel to connect the world and protect our wonderful planet.
Posted 17 Aug 2021

Thanks, these accounts might help me find inspiration for my next trip! I follow beautifuldestinations for a few months, but I've never seen the first two.
Posted 01 Sep 2021

Zavylon says
I am currently thinking of going on a trip to Russia, but I want to know where I can process my Russian tourist visa to be able to make my process easier and get the fastest you, what recommendations can you give me to start with the right foot in this long process.
Posted 01 Sep 2021

linajulie says
Find Cheap Flights? To Your Destination With Dream World Travel
Posted 17 Sep 2021

Gevorg says
It is difficult to discover things without maps when traveling. I used to use Google Maps, but it occasionally had lags and was not always accurate. Now I use a new tracker https://www.europeanbusinessreview.com/8-best-spy-apps-for-iphone-and-android/ that gives actual tile positions. It's extremely easy to use and shows real time location 24/7. There are other nice alternatives I like to use from time to time, such as Call recorder.
Posted 20 Oct 2021

I love to travel. It's my hobby!
Posted 08 Nov 2021

Road trips have always attracted me because of their atmosphere and the aesthetics of new places. I like to explore new places, people, and their habits. I especially enjoy traveling by train because it's the most atmospheric thing you can find in this hobby. I've tried many different ways, but nothing attracted me like train travel. I found it to be a great experience, and now I'm still looking for ways to get away from the hustle and bustle. I'm sure you know what I mean.
Posted 08 Nov 2021

thomsens says
Never traveled by train, I think to see Germany from the train, a lot of food to take with you?
Posted 12 Nov 2021

derilsop says
I get unreal pleasure from traveling by train. Even if you go from Berlin to some distant town or village on the edge of Germany, you don't have to bring a backpack of food. The thing is that not all railway cafes are low-quality canteens with bellyaches the day before yesterday. To eat in a good restaurant or canteen, you need to know where they are and whether there will be parking lots. The conductors know the route best - I asked them where the best place to eat on the way and when you can run to the nearest store for fresh food. But I usually prefer to look at dbfahrplan.com for all the information and always be aware of everything.
Posted 12 Nov 2021

AnnSmith says
Hi all, has anyone here ever been to Melbourne? What can you tell us about it?
Posted 19 Nov 2021

labellim says
Traveling is an integral part of my life. I can't imagine what I would do if I never discovered new places and countries. I love to enjoy the scenery and the beauty of different regions. Some of them make you feel like you're on another planet. It is an indescribable feeling that everyone should experience. I want to answer the question about Melbourne. I have been there, and the city left positive emotions. There is a lot to see there. But before you go, I advise you to visit this page. Here you will find all the information that will be useful to you.
Posted 19 Nov 2021

Same day Taj Mahal Tour by car can give you the time which is very good enough and the time which is
worth remember. Most of the tourists just want to get some amazing moments so that they could share it
with their loved ones. Golden Triangle Tour Of India | Agra Same Day Tour | One Day Agra Tour by Train | 
Posted 23 Dec 2021

It is looking such a creative blog and you are explained your blog in details, which is very easy to understandable and also helpful for all. I have no words for say I just say thanks because it is helpful for those who wants to visit.
Same Day Agra Tour by car | Same Day Agra Tour by Train | Golden Triangle Tour | Golden Triangle Tour Package
Posted 12 Jan 2022

Dan2000 says
I like to travel! Especially alone. In times like these, you get to know yourself better. The last time was in Cyprus. Just a wonderful place. I was surprised, but housing there is quite budget.  You can sleep in a dorm room from €15, while you can stay in a budget hotel for as low as €40. There are so many to choose from depending on what type and how luxurious you want your stay to be starting from €100. 
I stayed at https://www.cyprusvillas.com/luxury-villas.html. Great place, I recommend!
Posted 21 Jan 2022

Dan2000 says
I like to travel! Especially alone. In times like these, you get to know yourself better. The last time was in Cyprus. Just a wonderful place. I was surprised, but housing there is quite budget.  You can sleep in a dorm room from €15, while you can stay in a budget hotel for as low as €40. There are so many to choose from depending on what type and how luxurious you want your stay to be starting from €100. 
I stayed at https://www.cyprusvillas.com/luxury-villas.html
Great place, I recommend!
Posted 21 Jan 2022

Posted 11 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic