Video and audio intercoms

629 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Emilia01

Total Posts: 0

The owners of these intercoms tell me about them. Any advantages maybe. I want to finally secure my home and buy a quality intercom. And need to know all the details about it. Before I put it in and spend my money and time.
Posted 30 Oct 2021

Maxxx17 says
I use both audio and video intercoms BAS-IP. I will tell you about its characteristics:
-Designing custom interfaces. In addition to standard solutions suitable for most tasks, BAS-IP can offer the development of unique individual interfaces for projects.
-Elevator control. The resident of the complex can use their door entry monitors. To open the door for their guest. Then the guest can only go up to that floor. Where the resident resides. If residents have an ID at the entrance, the elevator can take them directly to the floor.
-Communication with the concierge and security guard or management company. At the push of a button on a device in their apartment, residents can contact the concierge or security company.
The ability to install third-party applications. The panels have a screen with an intuitive graphical interface. And a convenient guest book for displaying company logos or indoor phones of apartment owners.
I hope you found this information interesting. And I helped you with your choice of intercom system.
Posted 30 Oct 2021

Emilia01 says
Thank you for your help in choosing. I hope these panels are the right ones for me. It seems like they have a lot of advantages. Should be good.
Posted 30 Oct 2021

The entire look of your website is excellent, let alone the content! Also visit my web page -    how to get sponsored for running
Posted 01 Nov 2021

Ok, without further ado, here's the step by step process for coloring black and white photos.colorize a picture Impress your grandma/mother/girlfriend/what have you, and who knows? They might reward you with some cookies too!
Posted 17 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic