Please help me.

600 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
markbula24

Total Posts: 0

Please help me.
I have long wanted to sew my own silk khanfu, but could not find a suitable option. Maybe you can, what can advise?
Posted 02 Nov 2021

Nandroid says
Hanfu is a traditional costume of the Chinese. Nowadays, hanfu is worn only during ceremonial ceremonies or in historical television series and movies. However, there are cultural societies in China and abroad that are dedicated to the revival of hanfu. And why would you spend so much time sewing a costume when it can be purchased at this site https://store.newhanfu.com/shop for a good price. They have almost all the measurements. Free shipping on orders of $75 or more. And also a refund if you don't like the suit.
Posted 02 Nov 2021

Zastavka says
Unfortunately, I can hardly help in this matter, because I have no idea what Hanfu is, and I do not understand how it is sewn. For this reason, it is probably worth waiting for an answer from someone else
Posted 02 Nov 2021

Hello, I am also interested in sewing Hanfu and for that I am searching for useful information online. I am glad I have found your post in which I have a lot of info on Hanfu. I also want to sew leather with a machine but this is my first time. That is why I want to know how to sew leather with a machine. Can you also help me by giving me information on this? I will be thankful to you.
Posted 10 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic