Learning with TikTok

453 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
franciscakur

Total Posts: 0

Can you learn anything new on TikTok.
Posted 13 Dec 2021

For years, I’ve liked watching over and over such short videos that give you pieces of advice and help you change the daily mistakes you make in your pronunciation and speaking in general. I became obsessed, so I created a tik tok account dedicated entirely to videos that speak facts. At first, I reached out to services that provide Tiktok likes and followers, but after a certain period of time I didn’t need such things anymore. I gathered a large group of people that admired my work and sustained me, waiting for the next video to be uploaded. I’m extremely thankful to them and incredibly proud of me!!td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Posted 13 Dec 2021

Griggzy says
A lot of people have their own YouTube channel. It is a good way to promote yourself or your business and share knowledge with https://prodvigate.com/. You not only reach an audience but also can make a profit from the views and sponsors on your videos.
Posted 18 Jan 2022

goalken says
I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks moto x3m
Posted 18 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic