weight loss

487 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
alik123

Total Posts: 0

What are your weight loss methods? 
Posted 05 Mar 2022

maksbeb15 says
I had a lot of methods and nothing worked, regular exercise did not give results and I was just dying in my thoughts that I will not lose weight, here I found and decided on the most important thing in my life is an operation to get rid of excess weight. This moment changed my life and I still do not believe it
Posted 05 Mar 2022

toxatyt says
Hard training in the gym, for me it's the best way to ask the weight I don't need especially before competitions. 
Posted 07 Mar 2022

jekson says
My girlfriend goes on diets and tries to lose weight when she already looks great, I don't understand her. 
Posted 07 Mar 2022

Calios23 says
Hello , If you are looking for proper nutrition but do not know which manufacturer to choose, take a look at Nutrisystem Reviews. Here you can read reviews of people who have been using this healthy diet for a long time and share your opinion about it. Personally, I have been using this proper nutrition for a long time and keep my diet. I can say that my condition has definitely improved for the better, so I can safely recommend this food to you. I hope you find it interesting to follow a diet and proper nutrition.
Posted 03 Apr 2022

bostavan says
The best method to lose weight is to regularly keep a healthy diet and exercise. Also, if you want to keep your exercise routine more effective, you can use the help of a fitness trainer. He will create a training program special for you and your needs. Moreover, I will suggest you purchase a bathroom scale . This tool will help you keep track of your weight daily, which is very important if you want to lose weight. Anyway, I hope you will find my message helpful. Wish you mate the best of luck.
Posted 4 week ago

Reply to Topic