Hadees

5182 views 67 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

i will post everyday one hadees

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said, "Reciting the Qur'an during prayer is more excellent than reciting it at other times, and reciting the Qur'an at a time other than during prayer is more excellent than extolling Allah and declaring His greatness. Extolling Allah is more excellent than sadaqah, sadaqah is more excellent than fasting, and fasting is a protection from Hell."

Narrated by Ayesha Siddiqah (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anha); Bayhaqi transmitted it in Shu'ab al-Iman. Hadith No. 2166 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

Posted 12 Jan 2006

mashallah..its all good..but whats extolling
Posted 12 Jan 2006

Gud Ather

Extolling is to praise highly, exalt...sing the praises of
Posted 12 Jan 2006

Ashii says

hmm,, nice to know that,,
i will try Insha Allah
Posted 19 Jan 2006

yaar shahrukh u were supposed to post one hadess daily..
Posted 20 Jan 2006

Posted 24 Jan 2006

Frankenstein said:

yaar shahrukh u were supposed to post one hadess daily..

ab roz post karunga
Posted 24 Jan 2006

hopefully InshAllah..
the second hadees is good..ALLAh hum sabko aml ke taufeeq naseeb farmaye..ameen
Posted 25 Jan 2006

Posted 25 Jan 2006

MashALLAh..yeah very right we should respect the Sahabas(may ALLAh be pleased with all of them)..
O Lord give us the same gifts as u promised to the Sahabas.ameen
Posted 26 Jan 2006

Posted 27 Jan 2006

May ALLAh give u the reward..
keep on posting..

p.s: yaar shahrukh post some related to namaz bcoz we r all very ignorant about namaz..state some jismai saza jaza ka chakar ho..hope u getting my point
Posted 27 Jan 2006

k
Posted 27 Jan 2006

Honeynrrn says
real good thing to do SK.I really appreciate u.
Posted 27 Jan 2006

i have a suggestion here too..
ppl who have girls and stuff in thier signs
should never come here..
like the person above has reema..
well for ALLAhs sake its a islamic topic..think on it
no offence intended
Posted 30 Jan 2006

Posted 31 Jan 2006

JazakALLAH..
we should be thankful to lord in anyway..ALLAh can never be cruel to us..sometimes its the testing times..
O ALLAh i thankyou from the bottom of my heart for everything
Posted 31 Jan 2006

new_beau says
JazakAllah SRK...Keep it Up...
Posted 31 Jan 2006

well ive got a hadees shareff too..

Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)said :
agar koi shaks ksi muslman ko takleef pohanchye ga tu usne mujhe takleef pohanchye aur jisne mujhe takleef pohanchye usne ALLah ko takleef pohanchye..

we should all refrain from doing such acts..we all knoe we r doing this thing in routine..may ALLAH forgive all of us..ameen
Posted 01 Feb 2006

Frankenstein said:

well ive got a hadees shareff too..

Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)said :
agar koi shaks ksi muslman ko takleef pohanchye ga tu usne mujhe takleef pohanchye aur jisne mujhe takleef pohanchye usne ALLah ko takleef pohanchye..

we should all refrain from doing such acts..we all knoe we r doing this thing in routine..may ALLAH forgive all of us..ameen

sum ameen
Posted 01 Feb 2006

new_beau said:

JazakAllah SRK...Keep it Up...

u can also post here something
Posted 01 Feb 2006

Posted 01 Feb 2006

ya thats a very good hadess..Shukran..
i have a hadess in this context:

jo shaks yeh chahe kay log uski tazeem ke liye kharay hoon woh shaks apna thikana jahanum mai bana lai..

we all must avoid pride..
Posted 02 Feb 2006

Posted 03 Feb 2006

jazakALLAH
Posted 03 Feb 2006

Posted 07 Feb 2006

ALLAh the Supreme and Prohphet Muhammad (pbuh) speaketh the truth
Posted 07 Feb 2006

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Narrated by Mu'adh ibn Jabal
Transmitted by Ahmad (Mishkat)

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said: "Do not drink wine for it is the height of every obscenity." [61] (Part of a long Hadith).

Narrated by
Abdullah ibn Umar
Transmitted by Abu Dawud

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said: "Allah has cursed wine, its drinker, its server, its seller, its buyer, its presser, the one for whom it is pressed, the one who conveys it, and the one to whom it is conveyed."

Narrated by
Abdullah ibn Umar ; Abdullah ibn Amr
Transmitted by Tirmidhi,Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Darimi (Mishkat)

Allah's Messenger (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said, "If anyone drinks wine Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he again repeats the offence Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, but if he repents Allah will forgive him. If he repeats it a fourth time Allah will not accept prayer from him for forty days, and if he repents Allah will not forgive him, but will give him to drink of the river of the fluid flowing from the inhabitants of Hell." [3643]

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar
Transmitted by Muslim

Allah's Messenger (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said: "Every intoxicant is Khamr and every intoxicant is forbidden. He who drinks wine in this world and dies while he is addicted to it, not having repented, will not be given a drink in the Hereafter."

Narrated by
An-Nu'man ibn Bashir
Transmitted by Abu Dawud

I heard the Apostle of Allah (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) say: Wine is made from grape-syrup, raisins, dried dates, wheat, barley, millet, and I forbid you from every intoxicant.

Narrated by
Abdullah Ibn Abbas
Transmitted by Abu Dawud

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said: "If anyone serves it (wine) to a minor who does not distinguish between the lawful and the unlawful, it is binding on Allah that He will give him (the giver) to drink the discharge of wounds, flowing from the inhabitants of Hell.

Narrated by
AbuMusa al-Ash'ari
Transmitted by Ahmad (Mishkat)

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said, "There are three who will not enter paradise: one who is addicted to wine, one who breaks ties of relationship, and one who believes in magic (means using it)." [3656]

Narrated by
AbuHurayrah
Transmitted by Abu Dawud

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said: "If he is intoxicated, flog him; again if he is intoxicated, flog him; again if he is intoxicated, flog him if he does it again a fourth time, kill him." AbuDawud said: And there is a similar tradition of Umar ibn AbuSalamah, from his father, on the authority of AbuHurayrah, from the Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam): "If he drinks wine, flog him if he does it so again, a fourth time, kill him."

Narrated by
Tariq ibn Suwayd
Transmitted by Muslim (Mishkat)

Wa'il said: Tariq ibn Suwayd asked the Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi- wassallam) about wine, but he forbade it. Tariq said to him: Prophet of Allah, I want to use it as a medicine. The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi- wassallam) said: It's a not a medicine but a disease. [3642]

Posted 08 Feb 2006

Posted 15 Feb 2006

GOOD
ALLAH INN PAR AMAAL KARNAY KI TUFEK ATTA FARMAIN....(Ameen)

Posted 16 Feb 2006

Posted 18 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic