Advertising again...

399 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
willisblanche

Total Posts: 0

Have you noticed how much advertising there is on the Internet? It's literally everywhere. It's really annoying. Or am I the only one who's not annoyed by it?
Posted 28 Jul 2022

alexpav says
?
 I'm going to be honest with you. I don't like advertising. It's not that it's bad—it's just annoying. When you're trying to find information on a topic and the only thing you see is an ad? That makes me want to close the page, and it makes me less likely to come back. But when the advertising isn't intrusive? It's fine for me. Like, I get that companies need to make money, so if they're doing it in a way that doesn't bother me too much, then it's fine by me.
Posted 28 Jul 2022

crysmile says
I'm not a fan of online ads. They're annoying, and I feel like they get in the way of me being able to find the content that I'm looking for. I've been thinking about getting an ad blocker for some time now (I saw one on https://en.vpnwelt.com/best-adblockers/ last week). I know that companies need to advertise their products and services, but I feel like there's a lot of online advertising that just isn't worth the time it takes to read it.
Posted 29 Jul 2022

jackson321 says
I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. Pinoy Flix
Posted 11 Sep 2022

digital marketing 1 on 1 isn't rocket science. It has no boundaries. Since you may see, digital promotion is a big and complicated topic. Digital Marketing is a huge subject and you cannot turn into a hero in 30 hours! It is a type of marketing technique where the marketing activity is carried out with the help of channels and platforms available on the internet. It uses the internet as a main promotional medium, in addition to traditional TV and radio.
Posted 08 Feb 2023

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. MCA leads
Posted 18 Feb 2023

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. rent timeshares
Posted 18 Feb 2023

Reply to Topic