NSF to PST Converter Software

4923 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
yuvraj_000

Total Posts: 0

Use a PDS NSF to PST Converter Software for converting their emails, notes, task, calendars, journals and many more from single file to multiple NSF files. Without any difficulty you can easily convert or recover the NSF files from unwanted situations. And you are eligible to save the data in multiple various formats like PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, Office 365, MBOX, vCard, ICS, CSV and Office 365. PDS NSF to PST Converter Software are 100% safe and secure for NSF file conversion. Download the free demo versions from official sites and know all the functionality and features.

Prominent features of PDS NSF to PST Converter Software:-

Helps to extract and convert NSF files to Outlook PST format
Generates preview of NSF contents before Export.
Email, Tasks, contacts, calendars etc.. from Lotus Notes can be exported into Outlook PST file.
Microsoft Outlook is not required to be installed for NSF Conversion to Exchange/ Office 365
Have best feature to Export selected folders and their sub-folders from NSF files
Convert NSF file to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, Office 365, MBOX, vCard, ICS and CSV.
There is need to install MS Outlook and Lotus Notes to convert NSF to PST Outlook file
Supports NSF File versions: 12.0, 11.0, 10.0.1, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0
Read more:-https://www.blog.perfectdatasolutions.com/best-nsf-to-pst-converter/

Posted 31 Oct 2022

The finest free NSF to PST Converter software I can suggest is SYSessential NSF to PST Converter. In order to conversion the Lotus Notes NSF file, this is really helpful. It is not necessary to install Windows OS or MS Outlook in order to use this software, nor is it necessary to master any technical skills. All versions of Lotus Notes, including 9.0.1, 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, and 5.0, are supported. You will receive an accurate database of NSF files as a result, with no information loss of any kind. This can maintain the entire structure and layout of the data during conversion.
Posted 02 Nov 2022

arianna says
I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! elektrische auto leasen
Posted 07 Feb 2023

arianna says
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. katra to sanjichat helicopter booking
Posted 07 Feb 2023

irene239 says
Thank you for producing such a fascinating essay on this subject. This has sparked a lot of thought in me, and I'm looking forward to reading more. papa's freezeria
Posted 08 Feb 2023

Lasatin says
Many of us never even consider the possibility of being monitored or having crucial data saved about us when we use any program. Because of this, you should utilize a proxy server or, to put it simply, a VPN from https://vpnsafenet.com/ that you can quickly install on your iPhone in order to connect to a safe network. Because with SAFEVPN, you may access more than 3,000 fast servers throughout the globe, allowing you to utilize any program quickly and securely.
Posted 09 Feb 2023

Reply to Topic