Sleep problems

307 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
Garden

Total Posts: 0

How can I solve my sleep problems? Due to work and various stressful situations, I can't take good sleep. As a result, I have a breakdown and a nervous state. What means can help me?
Posted 16 Jan 2023

Evgeniy_O says
Let's get rid of the sleeping pills right away. They may be effective once or twice. Try to create a sleep-friendly atmosphere in your home. In such cases, a hot bath and a glass of wine help me.
Posted 16 Jan 2023

Janomer says
Probably not everyone will benefit from wine and a bath. Unfortunately, there are more serious sleep disorders and this is caused by a malfunction of the pineal gland.
Posted 16 Jan 2023

Evgeniy_O says
This is true. The fact is that when the pineal gland does not work properly, it does not produce enough melatonin. Therefore, it is important to start taking epitalon supplement https://nanopep.net/products/epitalon-spray/ on time. This peptide formulation makes melatonin production natural through protein synthesis, rather than replenishing its concentration through pills.
Posted 16 Jan 2023

Helis says
I have trouble sleeping, more specifically I snore a lot and disturb my girlfriend's sleep because of it. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?
Posted 26 Jul 2023

slimmy says
Snoring is a common problem that affects not only the person snoring, but also their partner. There are several ways to reduce snoring, including lifestyle changes such as losing weight or changing your sleeping position. You can also try using nasal strips, which help open up the nasal passages and reduce snoring. Another option is to use a humidifier in the bedroom, as dry air can irritate the throat and contribute to snoring, you can also check out various information at https://snorelessnow.com about snoring. Also, avoiding alcohol and sedatives before bedtime can reduce the relaxation of the throat muscles, which can lead to snoring. Overall, making some simple lifestyle changes and trying different remedies can help reduce snoring and improve sleep quality.
Posted 26 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic