What can replace iTunes??

308 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
lev

Total Posts: 0

I haven't been able to master iTunes for a few months now. Maybe there is an alternative for playing media files? Any recommendations would be appreciated. 
Posted 23 Jan 2023

Nandroid says
Apple's iTunes has defined how an entire generation has listened to music. From collecting your favorite tracks to creating playlists and downloading music to your MP3 player, iTunes offers several useful features. However, Apple has begun to phase out iTunes in its products with macOS Catalina and is replacing iTunes with dedicated multimedia apps for music, TV, and podcasts to reflect current trends in content consumption. Now in today's world, there are a huge number of itunes alternative mac players, which are not inferior in performance, and sometimes even have a certain number of advantages that are not available to standard applications for media content playback. 
Posted 24 Jan 2023

Zastavka says
I thought that such a popular format as MP4 had no problems with playback on different operating systems. For this reason, I often watch all media content in this format and have no problems with playback
Posted 24 Jan 2023

Mason45 says
?
GPS technology has become an important part of our daily lives, and it is used in many different industries. The GPS system is made up of a network of satellites, a GPS receiver, a control segment, a user segment, navigation software, and an antenna. These components work together to provide accurate positioning and navigation information to users around the world. you can check here
Posted 05 May 2023

Reply to Topic