Am I Not Turtley Enough For The Turtle Club?

2751 views 144 replies
Reply to Topic
2HOT4U

Total Posts: 4298

[V][:(]

(No, I haven't gone crazy, mai frewn'z lil bro. asked me dat! It wuz soooo cute!!!)
Posted 04 Apr 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
Well I Bought For My Self 280 DVD's From Pakistan This Time ... Well They Cost Me Arround £120 Only [:P]
Posted 05 Apr 2003

turipti says
wowowowo dat many dvdz ...shows u love to watch films.lol
Posted 05 Apr 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
Well Yeah I Do ... [;)]
Posted 05 Apr 2003

turipti says
dats why ur so filmi right[;)]
Posted 05 Apr 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
Well This Life Is A Whole Film Baby Gal
Posted 05 Apr 2003

turipti says
yeh watever
Posted 05 Apr 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
Well Thts Wat The Problem ...

U Can Not Face The Reality [gangsters]
Posted 05 Apr 2003

2HOT4U says
quote:
Originally posted by BoRnFl_iRt

Well I Bought For My Self 280 DVD's From Pakistan This Time ... Well They Cost Me Arround £120 Only [:P]

Damn! Las ttime I went der I bought bout 50.. 'N I had to go baq to da store like 5 times cuz some of dem didn't work right! So da guy got realli pissed... hehehe
Posted 05 Apr 2003

turipti says
yeh dats tru dey don't work most of da time it can be annoying...Well go to go maryum..take care of ur self cya[;)]
Posted 05 Apr 2003

2HOT4U says
bai turipti!
Posted 05 Apr 2003

sharara says
hello ppl... wots up???
Posted 05 Apr 2003

2HOT4U says
HEY ADMIN SHARY! *Maryam gotta act gud round da admin* [angel]
Posted 05 Apr 2003

sharara says
LOL.............. hey im shary... not admini for u all... just admin i for a reason.. by the Way.. all of u check ur pm's 24 hrs from now...
Bomb hoga ;)
Posted 05 Apr 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
AhaaaaaN Kiyon America Se Bomb Tum Ne Udhaar Ley Liya Hai Kia [:P]
`
Posted 05 Apr 2003

sharara says
no no.. bought it from money u gave me
Posted 05 Apr 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
AhaaaaaN ... Then Dun Send To Me [:P]
Posted 05 Apr 2003

sharara says
Y????
Posted 05 Apr 2003

turipti says
wats dis Pm abot Shary?
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sharara says
well do check by tomm ;)
ok?
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
OKKK..YEAHH...hmm...shary.....hintt!!
Posted 06 Apr 2003

turipti says
will do shary[;)]
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sharara says
bout u ppl and a chance to change one thing bout summin
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
reallyy...shary...haha...but why tomm....why dont ya pm us that thing rightnow....
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sharara says
gotta get approval from Big boss
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
whose the BIG BOOSS...dont telll me its bazi...hehehe:P:P:
Posted 06 Apr 2003

turipti says
Bazi? lekin i thought Admin was....im looking forward 2 2moro now[:)]
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
yeah same here...:PP:P:P
Posted 06 Apr 2003

turipti says
so who is da Big Boss?
Posted 06 Apr 2003

sharara says
Admin and Baaz :D lol

Baaz wud kill me if he had a chance.. no Big Boss is for me to know :( and u to find out :)
Posted 06 Apr 2003

simi says
Breaking news

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan was always in the news for his angry young man style. Last news of Salman's anger was his beating up of Katrina during a function in Pune just because she had worn clothes which over-displayed her figure and gave her a sexy appeal. And our Sallu miyan thought that he is the only custodian of dress codes for lady filmstars.

However, in a dramatic change of events, Salman and Katrina both decided to tie the wedding knot on April 1 2003, in Darbar Hall of Hotel Ashok, New Delhi. Salman and Katrina also thought of celebrating the wedding function in a grand way. According to close friends of both families, the gathering is expected to exceed 2000 eminent persons from Hollywood and Bollywood as well as big businessmen, friends, media persons and politicians. Five courier companies were made to dispatch invitation cards. Younger brother Sohail took charge of marriage arrangements. The Hotel management decided to arrange the function in an open lawn. Salman Khan's family booked almost all the rooms of Hotel Ashok, Hotel Samrat, Hotel Taj Mansingh, Hotel Taj Palace and Maurya Sheraton.

Bollywood's famous dress designers Manish Malhotra and Neena Lulla designed the costumes for the bride and the groom. It is to be recalled that Lulla has designed the costumes for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Devdas'. The make-up of the bride and groom is expected to be done by someone from Shyam Kallu or Jaideep Morey.

According to manager F&B at Hotel Ashok, the menu contains 15 non-vegetarian items and 26 vegetarian items. Almost 30 types of desserts are also going to be served by the hotel. Sohail Khan has finalized 24 types of hard drinks and soft drinks. And 20 famous flower decorators have been appointed to decorate the venue. Elephants and camels have been also booked for the barat. Delhi's 12 famous bands and 25 Dhol masters were also been booked for the marriage. DJs have been flown in from New York and are expected to reach Delhi by April 1st.

If arrangements are to be believed, Salman has decided to come on a Chariot to the function and the Doli will go in a new BMW car. The Delhi Police is also busy arranging the security due to the presence of so many VVIPs.

The list of VVIPs is very long - Indian President APJ Abdul Kalam Azad, Prime Minister A.B Vajpayee, Vice President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, Dy P.M L.K.Advani, Finance Minister, External Affairs Minister, Information and Broadcasting Minster, Railway Minister, Human resources and development minister. Among the chief ministers Delhi Chief Minister, Maharastra Chief Minister, U.P Chief Minister, Bihar Chief Minister with Laloo Prassad Yadav, Leader of Opposition Ms Sonai Gandhi and her daughter Priyanka with her hubby, Samajwadi Party Leader Mulayam Singh Yadav and Amar Singh are also expected to come to attend the marriage.

Interestingly, however, Aishwarya Rai and her family haven't confirmed their visit. But Salman has already booked one special suite room (Natraj) in Hotel Ashok for Aish. The little birdie who told us everything even said that 10 room service boys have been appointed for Aish. According to the close friends of Aish, she was visibly upset and even stopped taking meals after hearing the news of Salman's mariage with Katrina. She is understood to have been crying from the last 18 hours. Nobody is allowed to see her. All the phones are busy and her mobile is switched off. Poor Aish "Ab pachhtaye kya hoat hai jab Katrina ley gayee Sallu ko"!

Thank God, it's April Fool's Day today !!

Actually this was to be sent on 1st April, sorry for delay.

Posted 06 Apr 2003

Reply to Topic