ITS *
my request plz come to this topic daily *

and shear***

A : SUNAH :***

* ;HADIES ;**

* :NICE INCIDENT :**

* :Friendship Quotes :**

* :NICE SHARE :**

* : YAH KOI BHI AKK ACHI BATE JISE SAY HAMY KOI NAKO ACHA SABEK MILLY YAH ATLEST DILL HI KHOSH HO JAY PLZ YAH    SHEAR KARO....and plz avoid to chit chat han   akk dosry ki hosla afzay kar sakty ho thanx...................
ITS A REQUEST BY
CHANDA KI CHANDNI
Posted 23 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
´´´´´´´´´´´´´,;****,´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´,*¨¨,“¨¨*,´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´,**¨¨¨@“;“;;-…
´´´´´´´´´-,¨**¨¨¨¨“)““-““““
´´´´´´´´//,***¨¨¨¨*
´´´´´´´(,(**/*“¨““¨¨*
´´´´´´((,*/*;);*)¨¨¨¨*
´´´´´((,**)*/**/¨¨¨”¨*
´´´´,(,****.:)*¨¨¨¨¨¨*
´´´((,*****)¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*
´´,(,***/*)¨*¨¨¨¨,¨*
´´,***/*)¨*¨¨,¨*
´)*/*)*)*¨¨*
/**)**¨¨“\\)\\)
*/*¨¨¨¨,...)!))!).....,(
“,¨¨¨¨_)--“--“------/_.
Posted 27 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
WISHING YOU A
: ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
........|___|...
........|000|...
........|000|...
........|000|...
........|000|... HAPPY
.........\00/.... Friend Ship
..........\0/.........
...........||...... from
...........||...... CHANDA
...........||......KI
........._||_....CHANDNI
.¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´...¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸

TO ALL JANUBABA AND BABIES
Posted 27 Aug 2006

~dia~ says
Few Relations In Earth Never Die. Wanna know wht is it?
(F)ew
(R)elations
(I)n
(E)arth
(N)ever
(D)ie
Posted 27 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
~dia~ said:

Few Relations In Earth Never Die. Wanna know wht is it?
(F)ew
(R)elations
(I)n
(E)arth
(N)ever
(D)ie

Posted 27 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
A Best testimonial u ever received
Al Fatiha
KEEP IT LOCK
(Aik Mukammal Tareen DUA)

????? ??????? ??????????? ??????????
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

????????? ??????? ????? ?????????????
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

??????????? ??????????
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

??????? ?????? ????????
Master of the Day of Judgment.

???????? ???????? ?????????? ???????????
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

???????? ?????????? ??????????????
the straight way,

??????? ????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????? ???? ????????????
The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not
wrath, and who go not astray.

(AAMEEN)
Posted 27 Aug 2006

~dia~ says
Friends r like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold u up, sometimes u lean on them. But sometimes, it’s enough to know they are just standing by.
Posted 27 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
.saber aur namaz say help lo. Bayshaq namaz aik muskil amal hay but ferma berdaar loogoon k leya nain jo samjatay hain k akhir in ko apnay RUB say milna hayaur usi ki taruf palut ker jana hay.”
Sura bakra …46
2. “ALLAH PAK k samnay iss terhaan kharay hoon jasay ferma berdaar gulaam kharay hootay hain. Bud amani k haalat hoo kha paadal hoo kha sawaar hoo jis terhaan mumkin hoo NAMAZ PERHOO jub amun muyaser aa jahay tu ALLAH ko us tareeqay say yaad karo jo us nay tumhain seekhaya hay jis say phalay tum na wakif thay”….

Sura bakra…

3. “apni namaz na zayada bulund awaaz say perho aur na zayada pust awaaz say, in k
In k dermiyaan oset derjay ka lahja iktiyaar karo

Sura hood…110 ”
Posted 27 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
~dia~ said:

Friends r like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold u up, sometimes u lean on them. But sometimes, it’s enough to know they are just standing by.

Posted 27 Aug 2006

~dia~ says
^ thx dear.....

We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we njoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's Luv.

Painting is a feeling, never spoil it. Face is a book try to read it. Luv is precious, b ready to sacrifice 4 it & Friendship is like a mirror, never break it.

Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of luv, bcoz sun rises in the east and sets in the west but friendship rises in the heart and sets after Death.

Posted 27 Aug 2006

sharara says
Something i wanted to share with all of you, a work by someone really gifted.This is my desktop by the way! Copy rights to him - Enayla

Mehach and Ereyon.

Tales speak of how Mehach, Goddess of Death, used to visit the world of Aii Chriaston in the past. She would herself step down from her ebony keep, and gently weave and coax souls from their discarded shells - and legends speak of how she, when gathering souls from a battlefield, met a wounded, but still breathing young man by the name of Ereyon.

Ereyon was beautiful in a way the Goddess had never seen before - she had seen beauty in Gods, but here, she saw beauty in life. In his pulse, in the beat of his heart, and she came to love him - and he came to love her.

She visited him every night, and every night they kissed. For nearly a year, they were together, but Ereyon had a secret he did not share with his mistress. Though her presence when she was with him was dimmed down - she was still Death, and she was slowly killing him. Rather than telling her, and losing what little time he had left with her, he kept quiet, and wasted away. Mehach was blinded by her love for him and suspected nothing until the day he actually died - and she felt his passing from her throne.

He did not come to her, though, as souls should. He clung to his grave and haunted the cemetery at night. Mehach called for him but he would not come - so she was forced to go down to him once again.

He did not want to go to the ebony keep, because he knew that then he would lose his memories and his love for her - he would lose what he had left. Haunting the cemetery, at least, would let him remember what they had shared.

Mehach spent the night in the graveyard, playing her harp - weaving patterns of his soul through her fingers, until, quiet as the wraith he was, he could no longer resist... and floated towards her, kissing her cheek - and she kissed him in return and thus stole his memories, and his love, and all that he once was... truly stealing his life before taking him back to the dark keep.

It is said that after this incident, after the tragic death of Ereyon, the Goddess of Death has never been seen on Aii Chriaston again.
Posted 27 Aug 2006

cutefriend says
*1. Hazrat Muhammad s.a.w.(PBUH) says that "if a person recite " Ayatal Kursi" after every Farz Namaz then there will be nothing between him and Heaven except Death *"

*2. There is a Hadith that says "La Haula Wala Quuatailla billahil aliyul azeem" is such a great medicine that it cures every disease and the most minor disease it cures is "Sorrow" (Gham).

*3. Another Hadith says "if a person recite surah ikhlaas (Kul huwallahu ahad...) 10 times in a day then Allah build a palace for him in the Heaven.(Subhaan Allah)" and the last but not the least Allah says " spread the knowledge whatever u have. *

mujh ko sab mail main rcv hui
Posted 28 Aug 2006

chandbabu says
Posted 28 Aug 2006

sharara says
Chanda Babu... where is ur input also?
Posted 28 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
weldone   shary and cf
Posted 28 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says

Insaan

ke

andar

parhne

ka

itna

shauq

hota

hai

k

chahe

usse

ullu

stupid

idiot

nalaik

ko

kitni

bhi

gaaliyan

parr

rahi

hon

end

tak

parhta

zaroor

hai!!!

Tum

dur

kyun

jate

ho?

Ab

apne

aap

ko

hi

le

lo

ye

pata

hote

hue

bhi

k

is

main

kuch

nahi

hai

phir

bhi

parhe

ja

rahe

ho!!!

parh

lo

parh

lo

bilkul

last

tak

parhna...

ab

tum

ye

soch

rahe

ho

k

kab

ye

bakwas

msg

khatam

ho

aur

main

bhi

kisi

ko

yehi

msg

forward

karke

tease

karun...

to

kar

lo

ab

tumahri

bari !!!
Posted 28 Aug 2006

chandbabu says

Sharara G mujh sai input nahi ho ra hai hai

Posted 28 Aug 2006

sharara says
ok ill do for ur side!!!
Posted 28 Aug 2006

~CHANDNI~ says

Are kitna hai jaalim jamana hare ek raaj ko chupana padta hai., dil me ho gum magar bhari mehafil me muskurana padta hai.,
Posted 28 Aug 2006

sharara says
Well Said Chandni...

Let me give u a reply when im back from my meeting.. Filhaal Boss ko meri zaroorat hai.. and Dua karo itna sabar aye ke mein ghussa karke na aaoun!!!
Posted 28 Aug 2006

chandbabu says
ALLAH khair kare gaa

ga oooo shabash
Posted 28 Aug 2006

sharara says
I hate it...

Sab clients ko to Latkadena chahiye!!!!

tang kiyahua hai.. JB pe posting nahi karne dere!!!!!
Posted 28 Aug 2006

Dur Humse Jaa Paoge Kaise,
Humko Bhool Paoge Kaise.
Hum Who Khushbu Jo Saanson Mein Utar Jaye,
Khud Apni Saanson Ko Rok Paoge Kaise..
Posted 29 Aug 2006

sharara said:

I hate it...

Sab clients ko to Latkadena chahiye!!!!

tang kiyahua hai.. JB pe posting nahi karne dere!!!!!

Posted 29 Aug 2006

sharara says
SRK, haso nahi mein serious houn.. mere clients ne jaan azab ki hui hai... mere laptop pe sirf CV's and JD's hain!!! :(
Posted 29 Aug 2006

chandbabu says
Posted 29 Aug 2006

~dia~ says
What makes some people Dearer? It's not just the happiness that u feel when u meet them but the pain u feel, when u miss them.
Posted 29 Aug 2006

~dia~ says
Posted 29 Aug 2006

~dia~ says
So, I will stand here forever,
If forever's what it takes,
because you are my forever,
and forever always waits.

A Friend's Luv says: If U ever need anything, I'll be there.
True Luv says: U'll never need anything, I'll be there

We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more
Posted 29 Aug 2006

~dia~ says
Luv is born with the pleasure of luking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of separation!

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.

I hate u when u smile at me coz u make me crazy. I hate u when u talk to me coz u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u coz u make me luv u more.
Posted 29 Aug 2006

sharara says
Dia-
Posted 29 Aug 2006

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .026