ANY NON-MUSLIM MUST READ!(aint a insult )

3139 views 83 replies
Reply to Topic
shujaslam

Total Posts: 176

hey and what up peeps
in our religion Islam, our holy book called the Quran was after the Torah and Bible. it was the last message from God.
just wanna pop in sum info in it [angel]

" And those who believe and do good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they dwell therein forever." (Quran, 2:82)

" And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter."(Quran 3:85)

please people, really you should get more detail about Islam because, if you dont beileve in God, you will suffer in Hell fire forever. and remember, im telling you this right now and you'll remember ma words when the world ends and when you guys will be in Hell.

ps. this wasnt really makin fun of you guys, im just doin ma thing. spreadin Islam.
Posted 03 Sep 2003

sharara says
i wud like to add in this the meaning of Islam as Peace and the acceptance of islam as Surrender.
and many i also add its a good job shuja, i will not be getting into everyones bad books by editing it. but i did hav the notion.
as per ur first ayat- so true, all those who do good will be entered.
i am moving this to religion.
Posted 03 Sep 2003

ricky says
EDITED BY KIDDO MOD!!!!!!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

ShujaSlam says
man, please quit cursin. shary, get rid of this dude
Posted 03 Sep 2003

faysal says
yeah shary he should learn to behave,,and control his tongue..nice post shuja
Posted 04 Sep 2003

faysal says
kiddo...u r pretty quick....but i read it :P
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well dear .. hum to sara din yaheen hotey haina ....
Posted 05 Sep 2003

ricky says
that s how u people are , say it s a must read for nonmuslims and then dont wanna read what they have to say. talkin bout freedom of speech ur country has no idea what it is, where dictators hang prime ministers, and people are exiled.
freedom of speech doesnt mean u use such language..edited by asst mod faysal..
Posted 05 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
WHY DO U CARE RICKY!!!..SO WHAT IF ITS THE 21ST CENTURY.....I MEAN WE DONT CARE...SO THEN WHY DO U CARE SO MUCH!....WE LIKE THE WAY WE R....THE WAY WE LIVE.....and here u r goin crazy on somethin stupid....bringin in the religion and all...and just makin a mess...
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
his IP should be banned, cuz this hopeless syco is gona keep on coming back...
Posted 05 Sep 2003

faysal says
u r right this is 21st century but it doesnt mean we forget our tradition and culture and start acting like animals..
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well dear jb members ..... i think ... better option is to close jb haina ....

arey y dont ya ppl live in harmony ..... Last warning to all of ya ,, coz no body is allowed to destroy the integrity of JB ....
Posted 05 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!...IMM SICK OF THIS EDITIN POST AND STUFF...CAN U GUYES PLZ LIKE RELAX...CAUSE U KNOW WHAT IF I START LOCKIN TOPICS UP IT WONT BE GOOD...SO STOP!..

AND U RICKY JUST RELAX AIGHT! NO NEED TO BE ALL CRAZY AND HIPER!...RELAX CALMN DOWN!...GAWD! ITS NOT THAT HARD!!..RELAXXXX!:s
Posted 05 Sep 2003

faysal says
hehehe desi modni in anger,,,
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
need to b positive na
Posted 05 Sep 2003

ricky says
aite! i l be careful.
Posted 05 Sep 2003

faysal says
thats so nice of u ricky..we expect u to be nice and friendly.....
Posted 05 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
THANK YA RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Posted 05 Sep 2003

ricky says
well i dunno why but i think i have mellowed here. most of u are really nice , so nice that i feel guilty bout posting a lot of stupid crap that i did, but i wanna categorically state that most of the statements i made were just to win the war of words that we got into. dint mean it . so ifi hurt ur religious sentiments, and i know i have then i apologize. i ll tone it down .
Posted 06 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
ALRIGHT RICKY!...:p
Posted 06 Sep 2003

faysal says
yeah alright ricky its nice of u to apologise.adn we all appreciate it..so lets be friends..
Posted 06 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
ricky ke bache!...APPOLOGY ACCEPTED...:s:S i guess!:S:S:S
Posted 06 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well ricky ... so nice of ya ..... thz na ... me really relived na
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yeh sahi hai, ghalti karo...maafi mango...phir ghalti karo, phir maafi mango...lol
Posted 07 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
NO ACTUALLY THATS IT FOR HIM!! IF HE STARTS INSULTIN PEOPLE AGAIN..HE WONT SEE HIS POSTS AGAIN..CAUSE IMM GOONA DELETE EM!...IM TELLIN YA RICKKY..CAUSE IVE HAD IT THAS IT!!! SO PLZ!
Posted 07 Sep 2003

ricky says
i am actually trying to figure out if u r threatening me or requesting me. help me out here. lol also the fact sanam that u r probably delibrately oblivious to words comin from the other side. it s a battle of smarts and all of ya are just being dumb if u take it personally.
Posted 07 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
NAHI I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW DO WHATVER U WANT!..THAS IT FOR ME!...
Posted 07 Sep 2003

ricky says
RELAX SANAM , JUST RELAX, TAKE A DEEP BREATH. like u told me its not that hard.lol nothing i said was malicious. me and that idiot have been locking horns since a long time now. it s ok , he s the only one who s being targeted unless u have the hots for him, in that case i ll concede defeat sanam. anything for u .lol
Posted 07 Sep 2003

faysal says
we r sure he wont insult anyone..
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
nah man, i aint gona insult no one on internet, i'm too much of a man to do that, all the fights should take place face to face, n this aint...so imma drop this subject right here...
Posted 07 Sep 2003

ricky says
i m still trying to comprehend the relevence of ur statement. nobody s tryin to fight ya fanatic. relax we r just arguing, and arguing gets ugly. deal with it. it doesnt necessarily mean that we would fight each other when we meet in person. who knows we might even like each other. i like theses kinda engagements cause they raise the tempo, spice things up , and all said and done are pretty smart alecy and entertaining , true for both sides. i know it s a perverse pleasurelol, but it s better than kicking each others asses in real time. dont take it so seriously. go take a massage.
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic