~`Offical Himesh Reshammiya Topic`~

8988 views 139 replies
Reply to Topic
~`Just_Me`~

Total Posts: 233

Welcome to Himesh the "lolly pop" Topic lol

Talk about this Hottie, his music, singing and acting.

I luv Himesh so much n I know everything about him so feel free to ask anything.
Posted 17 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 says
i hatee himesh
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Posted 21 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 said:

i hatee himesh

I hate u too

OUT FROM HERE

Posted 21 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 says
yar nai seriously
wut do u like abt him
itna bhi taste kharab na ho kissi ka!
Posted 21 Jul 2007

awwww how mean! you mean to say I have a bad taste?

well darling I luv him since he haven't even started singing so I can't do much about it and plus I'm not fida on his looks even thou he looked ugly when he was just a music-dir but now he even looks like hottie watch aap ka suroor n ur'll know. All I'm trying to say is that I liked his music first then singing and now even as actor so honey take a chill pill n dunt come to this topic if ur just gonna bash at him.
Posted 21 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 says
yeah some of his songs were good
bt he keeps on repeating it

nai to yaha per aney key liey kia condition hey??
himesh g ki tasweer ko phool cherhaney hongey??

mind na kerna.
Posted 21 Jul 2007

^^ nahin to main ne mind to nahin kiya

I'm so chilled

no I'm not getting mad

Posted 21 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 says
kash mera koi b esa fan hota
mein chahey jitna bonga hota woh mugh per esey hi merta
kash! ae kash..

chel rehn dey.
Posted 21 Jul 2007

~`Just_Me`~ said:

London_Girl said:

WOW....

SONIA DARL..

these are some superb pics!.. i mean wow

lovely work.. sonia!

ANYTIME DARLING!

Posted 21 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 said:

i hatee himesh

Posted 21 Jul 2007

alright.. no harsh wording pweeezzzz
Posted 21 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 said:

kash! ae kash..

chel rehn dey.

hmmm lol if u work hard!
Posted 21 Jul 2007

BadShaH1 said:

chel rehn dey.

yeh word.. muje kisi ki yaad dila raha hae.. am not kidding
Posted 21 Jul 2007

^^ lol

muhje bi
Posted 21 Jul 2007

soniaaaaaaa

how r u darl?
Posted 22 Jul 2007

~`Just_Me`~ said:

BadShaH1 said:

kash! ae kash..

chel rehn dey.

hmmm lol if u work hard!

galay main kuch daalo
Posted 23 Jul 2007

shahrukh khan said:

~`Just_Me`~ said:

BadShaH1 said:

kash! ae kash..

chel rehn dey.

hmmm lol if u work hard!

galay main kuch daalo

Posted 23 Jul 2007

London_Girl said:

soniaaaaaaa

how r u darl?

I'm fine honey n u? did u see himesh in saregama? Omg he looked so cute. *sonia's blushing*
Posted 23 Jul 2007

phir himesh reshamiiya ki tarah gana
Posted 23 Jul 2007

shahrukh khan said:

phir himesh reshamiiya ki tarah gana

lol how u knew I was singing like him?
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
shahrukh khan said:

why did he start singing?

ha,ha nice one shahrukh.
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
~`Just_Me`~ said:

awwww how mean! you mean to say I have a bad taste?

well darling I luv him since he haven't even started singing so I can't do much about it and plus I'm not fida on his looks even thou he looked ugly when he was just a music-dir but now he even looks like hottie watch aap ka suroor n ur'll know. All I'm trying to say is that I liked his music first then singing and now even as actor so honey take a chill pill n dunt come to this topic if ur just gonna bash at him.

hey it's to hot in here...hoo.don't get me wrong ..i'am from the good guys i like himesh too..dard hai uski voice
mai..i like all his songs specially tanhaiya..very..cool song..
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
~`Just_Me`~ said:

Passion Week

Who says he doesn’t smile or take off his cap? Himesh Reshammiya puts to rest all myths with Aap Kaa Surroor

Suruchi Mazumdar

How often do you smile in real life?
Like everyone else, I smile and laugh too, though I’m seldom seen in a light-hearted mood. Now finally, my audience will see me smiling in Aap Kaa Surroor. When they watch the film, they’ll know why I look so passionate and serious in my music videos.

Do you take off your cap in the movie?
I’ll be seen without a cap in the final 10 minutes of the film. That sequence will mark the beginning of the sequel we plan to make if Aap Kaa is a hit. I make a fashion statement by wearing the cap. And now it has also become a lucky charm for me. In Aap Kaa I’ll be wearing a designer cap.

How did you prepare yourself as a hero for Aap Kaa Surroor?
I lost 12 kilos to look stylish. Designer Rupa Chaddha has come up with a great collection of costumes for me in the film. I’m also sporting a beard that adds to my looks.

Is Mallika Sherawat doing just the Mehbooba item number in the film?
Mallika has a full-fledged 30-minute role in the film. She plays a negative character. I also want to clarify that she has not charged Rs 1.5 crore for doing my film.

How do you react to criticisms that you are a nasal singer?
One tends to sound a little nasal while singing on a high pitch. I tried defending myself all of last year but now I’ve given up. I’m okay if certain people think I’m a nasal singer. I would rather ignore them and work harder to come up with more hit songs. exactly ignore em...u keep on rockin himesh!   

Recently Madhuri Dixit said on a TV show that Jhalak Dikhlaja is the favourite song of her entire family. How do you react to it?
Madhuri Dixit is a legend. I can only thank her for the comment. I was also extremely honoured when Kareena Kapoor recently said that she wanted to watch the first day-first show of my film. awwwwwww!!

What kind of roles do you want to play in future?
Kishore Kumar, who was successful both as actor and singer, is my idol. But while he excelled in comedy, I am more comfortable in passionate roles. I’ve already been approached for other films, but it all depends on Aap Kaa’s BO performance.black

wooooow true fan you are sonia
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
~`Just_Me`~ said:

The film has been surrounded by quite a few controversies.

Yes. People pointed fingers at the fact that Hansika, the heroine of the film, is just 16. But so was Dimple Kapadia, when she made her debut in Bobby.

Also, many eyebrows were raised when it was published that Mallika Sherawat was paid Rs one and half crores for a 10-minute appearance. But let me clarify that she has a full-fledged negative role in the film.

Amidst all this, Ashaji (Bhosle) wanted to slap me about the R D Burman controversy but I apologised her and also persuaded her to sing a duet with me in the film by gaining proper rights of the Mehbooba song.

There's a mystery behind my cap or why girls always leave me in my music videos. People will get to know the reason behind that in my film.

We had shot two endings of the film, one sad and the other, happy. But after much debate, we zeroed in on one ending.

huuu..mmmm i brought app ka suroor today..but didn't have the time to watch it but after this info i will watch it right away..hansika is the girl in shaka laka boom boom serial right i like hansika to i made a picture slideshow of her . she's preety..thanks for the info sonia ha,ha i better watch the other infos too
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
~`Just_Me`~ said:

The film has been surrounded by quite a few controversies.

Yes. People pointed fingers at the fact that Hansika, the heroine of the film, is just 16. But so was Dimple Kapadia, when she made her debut in Bobby.

Also, many eyebrows were raised when it was published that Mallika Sherawat was paid Rs one and half crores for a 10-minute appearance. But let me clarify that she has a full-fledged negative role in the film.

Amidst all this, Ashaji (Bhosle) wanted to slap me about the R D Burman controversy but I apologised her and also persuaded her to sing a duet with me in the film by gaining proper rights of the Mehbooba song.

There's a mystery behind my cap or why girls always leave me in my music videos. People will get to know the reason behind that in my film.

We had shot two endings of the film, one sad and the other, happy. But after much debate, we zeroed in on one ending.

wooooooooow haaa,ha where was i all this time
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
~`Just_Me`~ said:

AKS: Only for Himesh fans

Syed Firdaus Ashraf

June 29, 2007 16:17 IST

Aa aa acting mein teri,
Jaan jaan jayengi jaan meri.

Aa aa acting mein teri,
Jaan jaan jayengi jaan meri.

The rephrased lines from 36 China Town best describes Himesh Reshammiya's acting debut, Aap Kaa Surroor: The Moviee: The Real Luv Story.

Himesh's acting and the film's story is quite weak. Yet, AKS will work very well for audiences. Despite the film's shortcomings, it will not bore you.

Director Prashant Chadha has managed to balance the songs with the story, and also capture Germany beautifully.

Himesh plays a rockstar in the film, who arrives in Germany for a concert. A chance meeting with Riaa Bakshi (Hansika Motwani [Images]), who is his event manager in Germany, results in love at first sight. There's no background to HR's life -- there's no reason why he fell in love with Riaa or why he was single all the while before he met Riaa.

To play spoilsport in their love story comes Ruby James (Mallika Sherawat who has also fallen for Himesh. But of course, he's not interested in her.

The story goes that a television reporter is murdered in Himesh's room, and he gets arrested. Now, he has to prove his innocence to the world and to Riaa's father (Sachin Khedekar). If he cannot, Riaa will be married off to someone else.

The story is very ordinary. What saves it is the music. All the songs have been well-placed in the film, so that you never lose interest.

Hansika Motwani does not impress. Her emotions are restricted to excessive smiling or crying.

Himesh's sidekick Shravan does good work.

More screen time for Mallika would have made the film better. She rocks in Sholay's Mehbooba song.

Himesh is too stiff and needs to loosen up if he wants to continue acting. He has a good screen presence, but at times, looks too conscious in front of the camera.

Anyway, like Himesh promised in his interview, the reason for him not smiling is revealed in the course of the film.

If you are a Himesh fan, Aap Kaa Suroor is a must-watch. If not, avoid.

i thought i will watch the film but after watching
this.. aisa lagta hai main ni puri film dekli hai but still i will watch it..i will continue watching this sweet infos tommorow.you have done a great job sonia
thanks for sharing and best of luck
Posted 23 Jul 2007

No problem Eshajam! Thankx for calling me his true fan!

Plus Watch the movie, he looks nice and he can really act man but the movie itself (story line) was just okay thou, but I enjoyed the songs and his impressions. they were so cute, especially when says "I luv u" ehhhhh how sweet!
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
~`Just_Me`~ said:

No problem Eshajam! Thankx for calling me his true fan!

Plus Watch the movie, he looks nice and he can really act man but the movie itself (story line) was just okay thou, but I enjoyed the songs and his impressions. they were so cute, especially when says "I luv u" ehhhhh how sweet!

i just finished watching the movie..
and it very good ..ha,ha you don't believe
i watched every song three times..ha,ha the songs
were just great,specialy teri bina,tanhaiya,tera mera melna,intro song app ka surroor,ha,haha,did i say every song of the film. . but why did they change the song 'ya ali'and do it 'dil lagi' 'ya ali' was cool
ha,ha atlast i saw himesh's smile and laugh,it was cool
thanks to that preety little girl in the film...haa
and don't thank me you are a true fan..keep it up.. hoo by the way nice pic of kk.. hoo i am feeling sleepy see you later HR fan
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam said:

shahrukh khan said:

ha,ha nice one shahrukh.

excuse me???
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam says
London_Girl said:

eshajam said:

shahrukh khan said:

ha,ha nice one shahrukh.

excuse me???

hoo,noo,noo,noo.. was a good question from shahrukh
thats all..hey i am a big fan of himesh too so don't get it wrong..
Posted 23 Jul 2007

eshajam said:

shahrukh khan said:

ha,ha nice one shahrukh.

now he wants to act
Posted 23 Jul 2007

Reply to Topic