Pakistani Movies Dehli South Asian Film .

3919 views 57 replies
Reply to Topic
Shaidu

Total Posts: 38

Posted 05 Oct 2007

great news
Posted 05 Oct 2007

paki lion says
what is written over there?
Posted 05 Oct 2007

I heard it many times tht Pak Films are going in an festival happening in India...but nuthin has happened yet!
Letss see!
Posted 05 Oct 2007

Posted 05 Oct 2007

yoyo says
on the last minute india will just make an excuss to cancel the film festival like it has done on the many other ones and films.
fact is that pakistani movies are banned in india but they just dnt make it public.
Posted 05 Oct 2007

w q malik says
'DIL DEEWANA' IS IT THE ONE DIRECTED BY SYED NOOR STARRING MOAMMER RANA, GIA ALI, NADEEM. ETC.

IT WAS A DEAD FLOP!!!!!!!

IS THERE ANYBODY WHO HAS SEEN THE MOVIE????? IF 'YES' PLZ UPLOAD THE FEED BACK FOR US

IS IT WORTH SHOWING IN INTL FESTIVAL?
Posted 06 Oct 2007

w q malik said:

'DIL DEEWANA' IS IT THE ONE DIRECTED BY SYED NOOR STARRING MOAMMER RANA, GIA ALI, NADEEM. ETC.

IT WAS A DEAD FLOP!!!!!!!

IS THERE ANYBODY WHO HAS SEEN THE MOVIE????? IF 'YES' PLZ UPLOAD THE FEED BACK FOR US

IS IT WORTH SHOWING IN INTL FESTIVAL?

i saw this movie once on eid...thori sie dekhi thie
Posted 06 Oct 2007

MR NICE says
I can't understand who chooses these films for festivels. Why do we always send our worse films. Why Dil Dewwana and Hawaain. Salakhain could have been sent instead of Hawaain. Its 10 times better technicallly and production wise.

Instead of sending Choorian would it not been better if we had sent Majajan. Subject wise Mehndi Walay Haath was also good. What about Rauf khalid's Laaj.

Sangeeta's Mutti Bhar Chawal is nearly 30 years old.

The only film truly worth going is Khuda Kay Liye.
Posted 06 Oct 2007

w q malik says
srk how was the movie??? was it looking good?
Posted 06 Oct 2007

choorian was a good movie
Posted 06 Oct 2007

MR NICE said:

I can't understand who chooses these films for festivels. Why do we always send our worse films. Why Dil Dewwana and Hawaain. Salakhain could have been sent instead of Hawaain. Its 10 times better technicallly and production wise.

Instead of sending Choorian would it not been better if we had sent Majajan. Subject wise Mehndi Walay Haath was also goood. What about Rauf khalid's Laaj.

Exactly...Laaj should have been sent..and Majajan too!
They shuld see tht how techinally advanced India is so are they going to accept films like Chhorian and Muthi Bhar Chawal which has been made on old equipment!
Posted 06 Oct 2007

MR NICE says
Dil Deewana has never been released on DVD but Ary Digital in the UK did show it a few years back. The film is nothing special.

Its Momi the crazy lover who kidnaps Jiya Ali who is engaged to Babar Ali. The film is a remake of the 60s Hollywood classic "The Collector".

The music was good and it took Syed Noor 3 years to complete the film.

Show it at a film festival no way. The only reason this film is going to India because Jumshed Zafar was the producer and he is also going to India.

If that was the case then Zeba Bukhtiar should have taken her film Babu instead. Babu subject wise was a different film and had good music.

When are we ever going to do something on merit.
Posted 06 Oct 2007

Wat Babu was a good film?Really MR NICE have u saw it...i heard it was a Bad Film!

Yes absolutely rite...infact Jamshed Zafar was asked in an interview sumtime bak tht which of his films he liked the most?
He said tht the film didnt click but he liked it and tht was Dil Deewana.OMG!He is doing it on his own choice!
Posted 06 Oct 2007

babu was zeba bukhtiyar real life story right?
Posted 06 Oct 2007

kyun tumse itna pyaar hai should be there
Posted 07 Oct 2007

afridi_hasnat said:

MR NICE said:

Instead of sending Choorian would it not been better if we had sent Majajan. Subject wise Mehndi Walay Haath was also goood. What about Rauf khalid's Laaj.

Exactly...Laaj should have been sent..and Majajan too!
They shuld see tht how techinally advanced India is so are they going to accept films like Chhorian and Muthi Bhar Chawal which has been made on old equipment!

how can they forget laajjjjjjjj
Posted 07 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
yoyo said:

on the last minute india will just make an excuss to cancel the film festival like it has done on the many other ones and films.
fact is that pakistani movies are banned in india but they just dnt make it public.

u are wrong my friend.. they are not banned, the problem is that 80% of the films in india goes big flops.
most of the times the movies of establish actors are hit.. the films with new commmers and and unknown actors have 99% of chances of being flop.
so the theaters wont risk a paki film to be shown. basically pakis knows everything about indian films/tv but there is exactly opposite case in india, most of the ppl still dont know that pak make films, and
so forget about a hit.
that was point one, second point is that u have to understand that its not the owner/producer of the film who releases the movie in a given country, the producer only sells its theater/DVD/TV etc rights to the distributers/Tv Channels etc, but here in india   u can imagine that no one would be interested in buying the rights of the paki films becoz of there low technical quality and of course unknown actors to india public,
Posted 08 Oct 2007

Shaidu says

did they drop KKL ?
Posted 09 Oct 2007

yoyo says
MrDeath said:

yoyo said:

u are wrong my friend.. they are not banned, the problem is that 80% of the films in india goes big flops.
most of the times the movies of establish actors are hit.. the films with new commmers and and unknown actors have 99% of chances of being flop.
so the theaters wont risk a paki film to be shown. basically pakis knows everything about indian films/tv but there is exactly opposite case in india, most of the ppl still dont know that pak make films, and
so forget about a hit.
that was point one, second point is that u have to understand that its not the owner/producer of the film who releases the movie in a given country, the producer only sells its theater/DVD/TV etc rights to the distributers/Tv Channels etc, but here in india   u can imagine that no one would be interested in buying the rights of the paki films becoz of there low technical quality and of course unknown actors to india public,

i not just talking about films but film festivals is well, hey have never allowed them to go ahead.
and you are wrong dude, cos pakistan punjabi fims are big hits in punjab area in india,
they are just banned mate, but indian gov. does not want to make it public.
Posted 09 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
yoyo said:

MrDeath said:

yoyo said:

so forget about a hit.

i not just talking about films but film festivals is well, hey have never allowed them to go ahead.
and you are wrong dude, cos pakistan punjabi fims are big hits in punjab area in india,

common man.. how do u know the secerets of indian gov..

in think Indian gov is the most lazy stupid and careless gov in the world, it do not care whats shown on tv/theaters etc untill anybody reacts.. the history is full of examples of carelessnes and lazyness of indian gov on regulating the content on tv and theaters.

so i am pretty sure there is no hidden rule banning paki films,
Posted 11 Oct 2007

sonniii says
wrong...no one in india would see pakistani low quality stuff when we have world class entertainment at our fingertips. pakistani movies are not banned but are too amateurish to qualify. wrong again on pakistani punjabi movies cause i m from chandigarh and most people in india dont even know that pakistan makes movies. pakistani movies are not seen by pakistani public how can you imagine indians to see it. there are no hidden rules..nothing is hidden in democracy cause public wants explanation and govt has to give it to them..pakistani movies are not a commercially viable option and no one would risk exhibiting them. that s the fact. there is no demand for pakistani movies or tv in india like it is for indian movies and channels in pakistan. that s the truth.
Posted 12 Oct 2007

sonniii said:

wrong...no one in india would see pakistani low quality stuff when we have world class entertainment at our fingertips. pakistani movies are not banned but are too amateurish to qualify. wrong again on pakistani punjabi movies cause i m from chandigarh and most people in india dont even know that pakistan makes movies. pakistani movies are not seen by pakistani public how can you imagine indians to see it. there are no hidden rules..nothing is hidden in democracy cause public wants explanation and govt has to give it to them..pakistani movies are not a commercially viable option and no one would risk exhibiting them. that s the fact. there is no demand for pakistani movies or tv in india like it is for indian movies and channels in pakistan. that s the truth.

"pakistani movies are not seen by pakistani public"..a guy from chandigarh is saying this abt pakistan...what does he know whats happening in india
Posted 12 Oct 2007

yoyo says
MrDeath said:

yoyo said:

MrDeath said:

yoyo said:

so forget about a hit.

common man.. how do u know the secerets of indian gov..

in think Indian gov is the most lazy stupid and careless gov in the world, it do not care whats shown on tv/theaters etc untill anybody reacts.. the history is full of examples of carelessnes and lazyness of indian gov on regulating the content on tv and theaters.

so i am pretty sure there is no hidden rule banning paki films,

well its abit obvious, they just make silly excusses all the time and dnt let our films screen in india by cancelling them on the last minute,
i know many indian punjabis in london who say pakistan punjabi films are leaps better then indian ones and watch them, its a big market for pakistan and indian gov. is just scared of it.
majajan would have just blown away your punjab if it got released there.
Posted 12 Oct 2007

sonniii said:

Many of ur punjabi films are copy of our Punjabi Films.
For example Pind Di Kuri.
If our punjabi films get released in ur Punjab even i am sure they wuld be hits like Majajan,Choorian.

Well one punjabi movie is supposed to rls in India on Diwali which is Mohabbatan Sachiyan.This film is even technically better than ur films it has been made on DI Format..thuru which the pic quality of the film is improved and even in India only few films have been processed on this format like Veer-Zaara,Tararumpum,Eklavya.Lets see wat happens.

Well Malammal Weekly was made with 1 crore budget and it was a hit so why not our big budget films which are made of 7 crores.

Guyz litsen Godfather has been banned in India as some ppl strongly opposed it as it was financed by a Pak Producer.Wat a shame...we r releasing thier films and even Godfather which is a Co-Production...they are not willing to rls it..so how can pak films like KTSK AND MS which have been announced to rls in India can rls?
Posted 12 Oct 2007

well technically we r improving but when it comes to script and gud treatment we r still living in 80's i totally agree with the guyz saying that paki movies will be a dead flop in india if they release there, bollywood is not just ahead of us in terms of technology they r exploring new subjects for example if they r releasing 4 movies on divali all of them r absolutely different from each other they have got soo much variety on the other hand if we r releasing 4 movies 3 of them will have shan & moamar rana so how can u expect them to be even released in india.we shud concentrate more on overseas market in order to make name for paki movies so that people around the world atleast know who is shan and who is moamar rana etc etc.
Posted 12 Oct 2007

Ya ur rite.
We shuld concentrate on Overseas market.Make our name there so automatically we will get fame in India and so our films will be popular and maybe there will be demand by the distributors.
Overseas market is really very imp,India is always in search for a new market.Our films like KKL should release there with the same date as our local,there should be massive publicity.Its time to spent some more money then the film walaz usually do.Well i think so Godfather is a good step,atleast our actors will get promoted and the next film which Aslam Bhatti is going to make if he chooses director from Pakistan then its too good..!
Posted 12 Oct 2007

they wont flop...jo movies wohan ja rahi hain are gooddddddd...ppl will love " yeh dil aapka hua"
Posted 12 Oct 2007

shahrukh khan said:

they wont flop...jo movies wohan ja rahi hain are gooddddddd...ppl will love " yeh dil aapka hua"

Well we cant predict tht..it depends on thier taste!
The may find KTSK also good.
Posted 12 Oct 2007

coz india main love stories zyada success hoti hain aur dekhi jati hain...ktsk has cheap dilouges film wasnt good..bad directing
Posted 12 Oct 2007

Well hamarey leyhaiz sey kuch dialouges toh waqi mein bahut hi ziyada cheap they!Magar they can get easily accepted in India...just see the sucsses of films like Murder,and others...the film relates to Eastern Women so the women in India might get attracted to it!
Posted 12 Oct 2007

Reply to Topic