waitttttttttttttttttttttt
Posted 21 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
itna      maza aya kay dill chahta hya wahan hi   akk
Posted 30 Nov 2007

khayali says
bohot hi khoobsorat pics te cj
Posted 30 Nov 2007

@Chandni, Today I checked this thread in detail and to my surprise most of the pics are from Internet and even couple of them features Alps aswell...Lollzzz.. Chandini dont post fake pics. Every day isnt a sunday...

BUSTED
Posted 30 Nov 2007

kabhi amsterdam aao sweeto
Posted 30 Nov 2007

eshajam says
castro said:

@Chandni, Today I checked this thread in detail and to my surprise most of the pics are from Internet and even couple of them features Alps aswell...Lollzzz.. Chandini dont post fake pics. Every day isnt a sunday...

BUSTED

So ?
Posted 30 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
castro said:

BUSTED

offcourse everyday is not sunday
Posted 30 Nov 2007

eshajam says
hmmm.....
Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
castro said:

BUSTED

no    comantz 

u
Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
shahrukh khan said:

kabhi amsterdam aao sweeto

sure   sweeetoooooooooooo
Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says

beautifull view

Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says

boating    akk khobsort or khtranak kam lol
Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
A Visit to Valley will leave you enchanted by the spectacular beauty of its mountains, glaciers and lush greenery. Kaghan Valley includes Naran, Kaghan, Shogran and its surrounding areas. The way to Kaghan valley starts with two hour drive to Abbottabad. At Abbottabad you can refresh yourself with a cup of tea before driving to Mansehra, Balakot and onwards to Kawai. Kawai onwards is a steep climb to the Shogran plateau which offers a splended view of a fabulous array of mountains, amid pine trees and lush green meadows.

Once you reach Sri Paya the discomfort of the journey is forgotten as you find yourself surrounded by a spectacular view of the Makra hills and the Malka Parbat peak. Malka Parbat in english means "Queen of Mountains".

The next stop Khanian offers the best trout one can taste in the north. The dazzling greens of Dana Meadows and the slippery glaciers at tarmac, on the way to Naran, are quite an experience.

Malka Parbat, can be best approached by hiking or driving 10 KM from Naran to the legendary Saiful Maluk nesting in the shadows of The Malka Parbat. On a clear day, you can behold the majesty of the Malka Parbat'speaks reflected in the lake's deep blue icy waters.
Send Photo to a Friend

Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says

Naran is one of most popular tourist spots of Pakistan at distance of 160 KM from Abbottabad . Travelers from Pakistan as well as many foreign countries rush in summer to the lush green valley surrounded by snowy mountains.

Foreign tourists mostly stay at PTDC motel while Pakistani elites prefer Pine Park Hotel and the same PTDC motel. There are many budget hotels in Naran's main bazar and most of people prefer to stay there. Hotel fares are very high in good hotels ranging between Rs. 2,000 ($ 34.5 appox) to Rs. 8,000 ($ 138 appox ) per night. Tents on rent are also available where you can stay by paying as low as Rs.150 per night.
July and August see more visitors as compared to the other months of summer. Local people do most of their business to earn livelihood for the whole year in these two to three months. Their businesses vary from teashops to rent-a-jeep service.

The most interesting job is of the elder people of the area who narrate medival story of Prince Saiful Maluk in a very catching way to the visitors who listen to them intently. After story is finished they demand their money for offering this story telling service.Tourists never show misery to those storytellers after they (tourists) are entertained with the story.

In my recent trip to Kaghan valley I did trekking, camping and hiking in various locations like Shogran, Lake Saif-ul-Maluk, Lalazar, Lake Lulu Pat Sar, Sri Paia, and Dana Medows. This trip was was full of adventure and I strongly recommend every one to visit Kaghan Valley because its simply a MUST. Happy Travels!

Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Don't Miss the Trout Fish

Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Its wonderful, when its full moon and you are in the most wonderful area of the District. Mansehra, i-e Naran and in Naran its excellent when you are on Lake Saif-ul-Muluk. That is a wonderful scene, the light of the moon falls over the Lake and reflects beautiful rays over the mountains around. and it seems like you are watching a concert which is having a high lighting system.

Warm Cloths, Blankets A camp to stay ( as there is no resturant near Lake) Few friends. Cooking material First add. and else you think you need. ,
Posted 30 Nov 2007

danie says
Nice Place to visit with family and friends.
Posted 30 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
danie said:

Nice Place to visit with family and friends.

donya   may janat   hay
Posted 30 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
zabardast zabardast
Posted 01 Dec 2007

eshajam says

Posted 02 Dec 2007

eshajam says

Posted 02 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
good show...more coming chandni?
Posted 02 Dec 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
sur........chanda   ki bhi post karon naa
Posted 03 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
hain what kiya>?
Posted 04 Dec 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
itny    question
Posted 04 Dec 2007

Miss mine says
~CHANDNI~ said:

beautifull view

WOW keep posting janiii
Posted 05 Dec 2007

Bazigaar says
~CHANDNI~ said:

itny    question

esa he hoon mae...

posting more pics or what?
Posted 05 Dec 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Miss mine said:

~CHANDNI~ said:

beautifull view

WOW keep posting janiii

thannnxx    and   ok  ;  is   track pr   ham car say oter   gay ham ny padel ceoss kiya or chanda   car lay kr gay
Posted 05 Dec 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Bazigaar said:

~CHANDNI~ said:

itny    question

esa he hoon mae...

posting more pics or what?

kart hoon na danty kiyon hooo
Posted 05 Dec 2007

Reply to Topic