Aditya´s Rab Ne Banadi Jodi

7990 views 100 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'

The wait is over. Eight years after he last directed a film, Aditya Chopra is back helming a Yash Raj Films production. Even as his directorial debut DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE continues its record breaking run in its 13th year, Aditya is ready to direct his third film.

After directing his second film, MOHABBATEIN, back in 2000, Aditya had taken a conscious break from direction to set up and develop India's first studio model making Yash Raj Films a name to reckon with. In the years that followed, YRF, under the keen eye of Aditya, produced such blockbusters as DHOOM, DHOOM 2, HUM TUM, BUNTY AUR BABLI, SALAAM NAMASTE, FANAA and CHAK DE INDIA. While Aditya was the creative producer in all these films, he also kept up with his creative juices by writing his father Yash Chopra's directorial venture VEER-ZAARA in 2004, as well as the stories of other films.

Aditya's third directorial venture will be titled RAB NE BANA DI JODI and will star the formidable Shah Rukh Khan... indeed the jodi of Adi and SRK will once again be a treat for film audiences the world over.

Aditya will introduce a new girl opposite King Khan in RAB NE BANA DI JODI. The hunt for a new girl is currently in progress.

The film, to be produced by Yash Chopra, will be written and directed by Aditya Chopra. Shooting for the film will commence in May and RAB NE BANA DI JODI will release by the end of 2008.
Posted 01 Feb 2008

lol paa g ..i m waiting for the first promo rab ne banadi jodi
Posted 15 Sep 2008

Rain Man says
i think first promo comes out with Dostana...
Posted 15 Sep 2008

paa g dostana movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry..ki tarah lag rahi hai
Posted 18 Sep 2008

Rain Man says
lol yeah, atleast from the promos i thought the same thing...but if it is, is it going to be better, i shouldn't get my hopes up...
Posted 18 Sep 2008

usually a promo comes 2 months b4 a movie get release
Posted 20 Sep 2008

Rain Man says
so next month...

i heard he plays the father & son in the movie, dont know how true this is...
Posted 20 Sep 2008

SRK: No six-packs in RAB NE BANA DI JODI

All those who were waiting to have another glimpse of King Khan's envious six-packs, are in for a disappointment of sorts! Well, not exactly once we hear out what SRK has to say about his upcoming RAB NE BANA DI JODI.

Speaking about his role and get up in the Aditya Chopra directed venture, RAB NE BANA DI JODI, opposite debutante Anushka Sharma, SRK reveals that he has not worked out for four months. And this was intentional as he did not want to show off his muscles, rather those famous six-pack 'Dard-E-Disco' abs of OM SHANTI OM. The actor discloses the reason behind the same and it is a very logical and an interesting one.

He explains that the muscles were coming in the way of the character that he is playing in RAB NE BANA DI JODI. He essays the role of a very normal, regular person, quite unlike the flamboyant Om from his blockbuster hit of last year, the 87 crore OM SHANTI OM.

As of today, the next offering from the DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE and MOHABBATEIN team, RAB NE BANA DI JODI, is all set to release
globally on December 12.
Posted 22 Sep 2008

Posted 22 Sep 2008

Rain Man says
looks like college student lol...i thnink he can still put it off...

SRK Rulezzz
Posted 22 Sep 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
nahi acha lag raha
Posted 22 Sep 2008

Rain Man says
we know u know SRK rulezz all
Posted 22 Sep 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
BUT NAHI ACHA LAG RAHA NAAAAAAAAAAA
Posted 22 Sep 2008

~CHANDNI~ said:

BUT NAHI ACHA LAG RAHA NAAAAAAAAAAA

as PAA G say acting is what matters
Posted 24 Sep 2008

Rain Man says
exactly, girls should never be critics or else the review will be something like this...

Review by some girl...

Hrithik was sooo cute, omg omg omg and SRK did not look good at all, i wonder why did they give him an award for that role, i mean he didnt even shave thru out the whole movie...wow, bur Hrithik was so hot, he totally deserved the best actor award...lol

overall good movie, but SRK's acting is bad, he doesnt look good...
Posted 24 Sep 2008

Status
Under Production

Release Date
December 12, 2008

Language
Hindi

Genre

Producer
Yash Chopra

Director
Aditya Chopra

Star Cast
Shahrukh Khan
Anushka Sharma
Vinay Pathak
Kajol...... special appearance

Posted 03 Oct 2008

Rain Man says
about two more months to go...
Posted 04 Oct 2008

Rain Man says
Exclusive First Look
Posted 05 Oct 2008

looks funny
Posted 05 Oct 2008

Rain Man says
sure does...this is gona be a really fun movie to watch...
Posted 06 Oct 2008

'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' trio gets together again

If you think Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol will next be seen together on screen in Karan Johar’s film “My Name is Khan” next year, here’s some news for you.

Director Aditya Chopra’s movie “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”, currently under production, will feature the super-hit pair together once again.

Kajol reportedly is making a special appearance in a song in the film.

Earlier, she has been seen in similar guest appearances in two other Shah Rukh starrers –“Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna” and “Om Shanti Om”.

masala
Posted 10 Oct 2008

Adi ne bana di jodi

Mumbai: The Kajol-Shah Rukh jodi hasn't been seen together since Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001). The industry's fav jodi are committed to Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan due 2009. However, the two will be seen together before that in Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

However, Kajol is not paired with SRK in RNBDJ, she's only doing a song. It was director Aditya Chopra's idea to rope in Kajol.

Just one call away

The song will be shot in Mumbai. And Kajol will appear in one of the verses of a song filmed on Shah Rukh and newcomer Anushka Sharma. The setting of the song will be a Punjabi folk event, and Kajol appears seconds before the song ends. A source says, "It will be very similar to her appearance in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. All it took was a phone call from Adi for her to say yes."

Nostalgia

Chopra's directorial debut Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge starred SRK and Kajol in lead roles, and he was looking forward to having them together in the same frame.

SRK and Kajol have a blazing chemistry on-screen, and it is exciting for the audiences to see them together even for a few seconds. Which explains her presence in SRK starrers Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and Om Shanti Om. An insider reveals, "Kajol is sentimental about working with Adi and Shah Rukh in a project after DDLJ."

No role for Rani

Recently, Rani was shooting in Amritsar when Shah Rukh was shooting for RNBDJ, giving rise to speculation that Adi would rope in his favourite actress too for his film. However, now it's confirmed that it's Kajol and not Rani who is making a brief appearance in the film.

mid day
Posted 10 Oct 2008

Rain Man says
good news, but i also cant wait for MNIK.
Posted 11 Oct 2008

51 days left
Posted 22 Oct 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
kisky   sweetoooooooo
Posted 22 Oct 2008

50 days left ( sweeto rabne banadi jodi main)
Posted 23 Oct 2008

48 days left
Posted 25 Oct 2008

47 days left
Posted 26 Oct 2008

Status
Under Production

Release Date
December 12, 2008

Language
Hindi

Genre