Restrictions

2731 views 28 replies
Reply to Topic
MAA

Total Posts: 355

I stopped feeling at home ere when dis place got censored. I felt I could speak freely here before. I am a very rude person. Rudeness comes naturally, msg boards should be a place to express yourself freely. hmmm yaro off the net, bot hard hunda eh kisey dey naal gul kurna open hokay. Thats how I lose most of my friends.through brutal honesty.

Logh sar jaandey eh. Lekin ithey insaan kuch bhi keh sakhda si. Par hun...ppl are too sweet. Most of u guys are really nice candy floss pink fluffly bunnies. You are so nice...it seems like u havent ever heard a cuss in ur life. Untainted..pure. Must be nice. I feel like Im walking on egg shells.
Posted 04 Mar 2008

Cathy says
He's ryte MAA....still u'll see the same thing again Soooooooon ..As MAA is baq Abb kahin nahi jana ....V missed yew ..N yer punjabi wich gallan ...!
Posted 05 Mar 2008

dosselpoh says
MAA said:

I stopped feeling at home ere when dis place got censored. I felt I could speak freely here before. I am a very rude person. Rudeness comes naturally, msg boards should be a place to express yourself freely. hmmm yaro off the net, bot hard hunda eh kisey dey naal gul kurna open hokay. Thats how I lose most of my friends.through brutal honesty.

Logh sar jaandey eh. Lekin ithey insaan kuch bhi keh sakhda si. Par hun...ppl are too sweet. Most of u guys are really nice candy floss pink fluffly bunnies. You are so nice...it seems like u havent ever heard a cuss in ur life. Untainted..pure. Must be nice. I feel like Im walking on egg shells.

koi to apny type ka mila..

Posted 05 Mar 2008

MAA said:

Lol, tell me about it!
This place isn't going to relax its rules anytime soon.

The old days were the best.

Have you seen what they've got on the main-page?

Talk about contradiction!! 8-)
Posted 05 Mar 2008

sweetie says
y dont u guys tell admin... im sure he'll do sumthing about it
Posted 05 Mar 2008

sweetie said:

y dont u guys tell admin... im sure he'll do sumthing about it

Even if we do, nothing will change.
I'm guessing the sponsers would have a problem with it.
Posted 05 Mar 2008

sweetie says
u know who's da admin of dis site.. rite?
its WOL

juz let him know about da restrictions and i m sure u'll get a gud response from him. he's nice
Posted 05 Mar 2008

WOL is very diplomatic & his answer will always be that it's a family forum & that everyone is has to comply with the rules.

On one hand I can understand where he's coming from but you still can't ignore what's going on the main-page of this site.

**Sigh**

Posted 05 Mar 2008

sweetie says
yep. i know wot u mean
Posted 05 Mar 2008

Posted 05 Mar 2008

talk to jb owner
Posted 06 Mar 2008

MAA said:

MAA tu huny tak nai badli .... bol khul k bol .. tenu koi nai roky ga.... hum jeray bachay changy nay oo ty khrab nahi ho sakday ... aur galaan kadna koi changi gaal nahi hondi .... meri tarfoun ek ejazaat lay lee... jo marzi bol .. jo marzi keh agar tenu changa lagda aye..... tay kissy aur nou vi bura na lagy... sari khuli chutti diti aye.... ayesh kar.
Posted 06 Mar 2008

MISS SCORPIO said:

Lol, tell me about it!

Have you seen what they've got on the mainpage?

WOL is very diplomatic & his answer will always be that it's a family forum & that everyone is has to comply with the rules.

On one had I can understand where he's coming from but you still can't ignore what's going on the main-page of this site.

**Sigh**

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30232&PN= 1&TPN=4

if you read this page u'll got to know wht is my answer. I'm not responsible of Main page at all.
Posted 06 Mar 2008

dosselpoh says
kidnap da ownerz.. warna kuch nai honay wala..lol
Posted 06 Mar 2008

SohniKuddi says
yeh but what i don't understand is that people are complaining that they're not allowed to swear and they can't be themselves, why don't you go to a website that allows you to express yourself, i mean, i have nothing against people letting off some steam we all need to do that. There are other forums that allow you to use such language, JB isn't the only forum on the internet, here you've gotta be who they want you to be.

about the cover page................no comment
Posted 06 Mar 2008

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

MISS SCORPIO said:

Lol, tell me about it!

On one had I can understand where he's coming from but you still can't ignore what's going on the main-page of this site.

**Sigh**

if you read this page u'll got to know wht is my answer. I'm not responsible of Main page at all.

No, didn't see that page before, my apologies Wol.
Posted 07 Mar 2008

SohniKuddi said:

yeh but what i don't understand is that people are complaining that they're not allowed to swear and they can't be themselves, why don't you go to a website that allows you to express yourself, i mean, i have nothing against people letting off some steam we all need to do that. There are other forums that allow you to use such language, JB isn't the only forum on the internet, here you've gotta be who they want you to be.

about the cover page................no comment

The issue is this, no-one is allowed vent or express themselves in a manner which befits their personality, yet it's OK for this site to have inappropriate pics.

If it's OK to put pictures like that on a 'family' site then it should be OK for people on the forums to talk more freely & openly.

Yeah anyone can leave, come & go as they please, that's their personal choice. About joining other sites, well to answer that question, why should we?

We're talking about this site, not another. Fair enough those other sites may be more accomodating to a person's needs but that'll only because they'll be more relaxed in their rules/regulations when it comes to their main-page(s)/forums.

The only exceptions will be that Racism/Junk/Flame/Harrassment topics won't be tolerated.

Talk about contradiction on this site. 8-)
Posted 07 Mar 2008

dosselpoh said:

kidnap da ownerz.. warna kuch nai honay wala..lol

Lol, Dialogue hone sei pehle aisa idea diya hai? Wah jee wah! Pagal kai kah!
Posted 07 Mar 2008

MISS SCORPIO said:

The issue is this, no-one is allowed vent or express themselves in a manner which befits their personality, yet it's OK for this site to have inappropriate pics.

If it's OK to put pictures like that on a 'family' site then it should be OK for people on the forums to talk more freely & openly.

Yeah anyone can leave, come & go as they please, that's their personal choice. About joining other sites, well to answer that question, why should we?

We're talking about this site, not another. Fair enough those other sites may be more accomodating to a person's needs but that'll only because they'll be more relaxed in their rules/regulations when it comes to their main-page(s)/forums.

The only exceptions will be that Racism/Junk/Flame/Harrassment topics won't be tolerated.

Talk about contradiction on this site. 8-)

First of all sohni kuri can express her opinion freely similar to all other members. We have given liberty as much as necessary.

Each member here has right to express without any fear to get banned or place him in any trouble.

Enjoy this freedom and respect others.
Posted 07 Mar 2008

First of all, I never challenged the fact what SohniKuddi can & can't say, she's entitled to say whatever she feels as is every other member on this site on this subject or any other for that matter.

She gave her opinion & I gave mine, I have not dis-respected her in any way & neither has she with me.

This subject was to provoke thought/debate, if we can't discuss this subject then what are we supposed to do?

Posted 07 Mar 2008

missyyyyyyyyyy tabhi maine kaha koi faida nahi baat karne ka...hum tu bolte rahey...saal lag jayien...aap mod ho...stay calm enjoy ur modship baki jo hoga dekha jayega
Posted 08 Mar 2008

MISS SCORPIO said:

First of all, I never challenged the fact what SohniKuddi can & can't say, she's entitled to say whatever she feels as is every other member on this site on this subject or any other for that matter.

She gave her opinion & I gave mine, I have not dis-respected her in any way & neither has she with me.

This subject was to provoke thought/debate, if we can't discuss this subject then what are we supposed to do?

of-course.... if you pplz are freely expressing ur thoughts without any problem its mean u all have freedom.

moral of this discussion: we'll not stop members doing anything unless its necessary    
Posted 08 Mar 2008

shahrukh khan said:

missyyyyyyyyyy tabhi maine kaha koi faida nahi baat karne ka...hum tu bolte rahey...saal lag jayien...aap mod ho...stay calm enjoy ur modship baki jo hoga dekha jayega

Awwww SK, I am calm hun & happy about being a Moderator.

Well sometimes just sometimes, a person has to voice their concerns even if at times it feels like no-one's listening, I'm still going to stick with my views no matter what anybody has to say on the matter.

Chalo khair hai, Allah Tallah behtaar hi janta hai.
Posted 09 Mar 2008

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

MISS SCORPIO said:

of-course.... if you pplz are freely expressing ur thoughts without any problem its mean u all have freedom.

moral of this discussion: we'll not stop members doing anything unless its necessary    

Freedom has always come with a price, not all can agree to those terms you've stated.

Khair, we shall see what this topic will bring.

Thank you for taking my views into account.
Posted 09 Mar 2008

MISS SCORPIO said:

Freedom has always come with a price, not all can agree to those terms you've stated.

Khair, we shall see what this topic will bring.

Thank you for taking my views into account.

You are most welcome .... and I always listen to members and respect their views/comments.
Posted 09 Mar 2008

MISS SCORPIO said:

shahrukh khan said:

Awwww SK, I am calm hun & happy about being a Moderator.

Well sometimes just sometimes, a person has to voice their concerns even if at times it feels like no-one's listening, I'm still going to stick with my views no matter what anybody has to say on the matter.

Chalo khair hai, Allah Tallah behtaar hi janta hai.

aap aur main same hain
Posted 09 Mar 2008

dosselpoh says
MISS SCORPIO said:

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

MISS SCORPIO said:

Lol, tell me about it!

**Sigh**

No, didn't see that page before, my apologies Wol.

mai bhi dant kha chuka hoon.. koi nai..hota ha
Posted 09 Mar 2008

dosselpoh says
End of discussion..

TOPIC CLOSED... OPPZ..yeh to WOL bhai ki line thi..lol

WOL bhai app kahain too jo jo pangy ker ra ha.. ker doon seedha sab ko
Posted 09 Mar 2008

Enjoy your freedom.

Happy endings.

bottom line
All members have freedom.
Posted 09 Mar 2008