2857 views 97 replies
Reply to Topic
Madiha718

Total Posts: 415

The problems with GUYS:

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him;
If u Don't, he says u are PROUD.
If u ARGUE with him, he says u are STUBBORN;
If u keep QUIET, he says u have no BRAINS.
If u are SMARTER than him, he'll lose FACE;
If he's Smarter than u, he is GREAT.
If u don't Love him, he tries to POSSESS u;
If u Love him, he will try to LEAVE u.
If u don't make love with him., he says u don't Love him;
If u do!! he says u are CHEAP.
If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u are TROUBLESOME;
If u don't, he says that u don't TRUST him.
If u SCOLD him, u are like a NANNY to him;
If he SCOLDS u, it is because he CARES for u.
If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;
If he BREAKS his, he is FORCED to do so.
If u SMOKE, u are BAD girl;
If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMENT.
If u do WELL in your exams, he says it's LUCK;
If he does WELL, it's BRAINS.
If u HURT him, u are CRUEL;
If he HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!!
& sooo hard to please!!!!!

well i didin make this up, found it on some random site...so wut do u ppl think, is this true?
Posted 23 Aug 2003

flawless says
well, i say everybodys got da right to do wateva dey want as long as they dont interfere in sum1 elses life n anyway!
s wts dis bout guys going to nice places! dats funny, guys dont exactly go to the nicest places, if u consider places like where they can get a gurl a nice plc den so be it, but yaar, too much tareef of 1s ownself aint dt good!
anyway
yo pumpkin, if gals test guys den dont guys test gals?after al, we r al after da same thing at the end of the day, n dats a fact, but dont assume dt sumbody else is gna be thinkin da same things u r mate! aite;)
Posted 27 Aug 2003

very well siad but you think if girls use to show their skin or do a lot of make up it effects every one who lo0ks at her.
if yuo think you only dress up for your self why dont you dress up when you have to go any where .why you wear simple dress at home . the only reason is that you use to wear good dress to attract people around you
Posted 27 Aug 2003

flawless says
well, there r alota ppl who do dress up at home too, n ofcourse, it depends on a persons mood to fardeen!
if ur attracted to sum1, dts fine, but dont rub it into there faces that they do all thewse things to attract ur attention, cuz factual, they neva asked 4 ur attraction in words did they!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

we are taking about majority of people. i know some people use to dress up at their hoom but i am taking regarding to majority. majority people use to dress up when thay go out form their home.
Posted 27 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
HERE WE GO AGAIN!:p:p:p:p
Posted 28 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
HERE WE GO AGAIN!:p:p:p:p
Posted 28 Aug 2003

SANAM411 you type few words it is not makin any sense
Posted 28 Aug 2003

flawless says
if u go only by majority, then ur stereotyping, cuz, den minority is also affected by it, n its not right to talk bout majority only, u gota think bout the lil guys too! n anyway, wats the use of judgin ppl in a bunch, be it majority or minority. only judge those u know,n dont put the blame on the 1s that u aint got a clue bout! okie!
Posted 29 Aug 2003

flawless says
if u go only by majority, then ur stereotyping, cuz, den minority is also affected by it, n its not right to talk bout majority only, u gota think bout the lil guys too! n anyway, wats the use of judgin ppl in a bunch, be it majority or minority. only judge those u know,n dont put the blame on the 1s that u aint got a clue bout! okie!
Posted 29 Aug 2003

hahaha girls always thinks that they r perfect
Posted 29 Aug 2003

flawless says
N WHO TOLD U WE THINK THAT SHARUKH?
there aint no such thing as perfection, be it in guys or gals!
Posted 29 Aug 2003

girls alwas use to thinks that thay are more smart then boys. girl freinds wives mothers always try to make their family do as they want
Posted 01 Sep 2003

lol .. .kiun galz kay peachay paray ho :) sab log ek jaysay nahi hotay ... :) some times... girls on fault and some time guys... not a big deal ;)
Posted 02 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
quote:
Originally posted by Fardeen Khan

girls alwas use to thinks that thay are more smart then boys. girl freinds wives mothers always try to make their family do as they want

that's cuz girlz are smarter than boyz...it's a fact, not all but majority. n u kno wut if girlz want things to be their way then wuts wrong with that? they end up with 95% of the responsibilies
Posted 02 Sep 2003

i agaree pak gurls are more responsible then paki boys.
Posted 02 Sep 2003

madmax says
abey chul rehnay day polish na lagha
Posted 02 Sep 2003

;), whats up here......?
Posted 03 Sep 2003

Originally posted by the fast and the furious

abey chul rehnay day polish na lagha
[/quote
this are not politics we are not lobbing. jo hai who to phir hai
Posted 03 Sep 2003

flawless says
oye, dont argue with me guys, dere aint a chance in hell ur gona be able to win, cuz i proov wat eva point i make, unlike the guys!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

you just tell me how could i keep ma mind apart form GOORI GOORI BAHAIN OR CHIKNE CHIKKNE CHEREY
Posted 03 Sep 2003

flawless says
i neva told u to keep ur mind of it man, u shud juss not comment on them unless u no its gona be appreciated by thew person ur comenting on, dats wat!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

girls dont like telling that they just show thier beauty and and and boys start trying to hook them up
Posted 03 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
wut if some girl's naturaly pretty how would u explain that?
Posted 04 Sep 2003

Night says
you know... its better make friends with girls than be their enemy. Girls are the worst enemy...
Posted 04 Sep 2003

yaar i cant explain it but i know kuch larkiyan is terha free hoti hain ke who aik invitation hota hai
ager larki khood theek ho to larkey kabhi galat nahi soochtey
Posted 04 Sep 2003

girls thinks that they r perfect,apni taraf bhi dekho
Posted 04 Sep 2003

aik aur problem, koi baat nahi manti samajti hain wo hamesha sahee kehti hain
Posted 04 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
well that's cuz they prolly are rite!
Posted 04 Sep 2003

Madiha you prove that no one can convinsed them ...
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Madiha you proved that no one can convinsed them ...
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic