Please Respond...

7993 views 51 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Dear Admins and Mods

With due respect I want 2 ask a simple question.Yesterday Asian posted a topic named Janubaba Renance. I want 2 know where did the topic go. Some of ppl commented on different issues. Please bring that topic back.

Regards
Teen Tracker
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Mystique said:

Rapunzel said:

aur ajeeb baat hai k ye attack mod ne suruh kye the wo bi aik saath 2 mem per,usk baad rules paste kar k bi siggy ka ref de kar bi mod ne bi personal attack kya

Sensational & you are entitled to your own opinions, I can't speak for her, but you yourself didn't spare anyone either.

Sensi ki tu chor dein ap asian ki bat karain ap usk behalf per hi bol rhi hain i think so,sab se pahle us ne mera naam lya tha k mein uski modship k against hun kya ye personal attack nhi tha?? just ask her k mujhe meri koi aisa pm ya post dikhaye jis mein kuch aisa kaha ho mein ne..

2nd attack qv & rapu dono per kya gya tha jab k hum dono us waqt jb ya topic per nhi aye the kion??iski justification plz dein
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Asian says
dudes i have asked the mods and i have not got a straight answer,

what started as me trying to get sense

ended up in the Aunties revenge, half the stuff i coulden't read (me being of none changar speaking decent lol)

lets do it this way,

MAIN ISSUES WITH JB, PM ME :)

i'll give Pakistani newtwork walay a free samosa to gimmie JB's home number so i can phone and have a convo about JB rules, and well annoy him bug him, beg him to send me some burfee

thay thay....aho
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Mystique said:

Teen Tracker said:

Dear Mystique

The reason I posted here that i want to involve as many mems in that thread. U must knw why ppl are against ur team.FOS is most visited forum so i posted here. Even ur mod started the topic in FOS not in request corner.

The thread was made to ask members about genuine problems, but instead it turned into a haterade.

About you saying that people are against my team?

All because one moderator tried to keep the peace on the forums & instead of the members listening they exacerbated the matter.

They should've gone to WOL instead of raising issues here, thats what the admins are there for.

About the complaint you're speaking of, funny how there were more complaints about two ex-mods who caused more trouble, than the new ones.

Like I've said before, it would be better if you speak to the Admins, they have greater control here than the Mods. It's better you raise your concerns to them than make a thread that we both know ourselves is going to cause trouble.

Myst
I agree but have u seen who started the personal attacks. that was from ur team. The ppl who are mods are not bosses of other members.so they must not behave like bosses

I never said that they were the bosses of anyone, I just said that they're {The Mods/Admins} are there to help anyone on JB.

Yes I saw how the thread started all because the level of back-biting had escalated on other issues & it got intertwined in that thread.

And you saw how the responces came, all anyone seemed to be interested in was putting others down, funny how some people will talk about being respectful & treating the forum as a family one & not know the meaning of it.

So you see why that thread got sent to the trash, because most of the replies were personal attacks on people, instead of positive constructive critism.

Mystiq
My point is still un answered who started the personal and harsh comments.
I have no concern with any other mem or mod even i dont know what happend between these guys. The only reservation i got is that mod started the personal attack and mod used the harsh words.And then a mod moved that topic 2 trash after seeing the truth

Excuse me TT, I've acwknowledged who started the thread & how it started, Now you tell me about the other two threads & how they got started & who started the personal attacks then?

Other members started two haterade threads & they were trashed by one senior Mod because it was deemed to be troublesome, then the onslaughts came with the personal attacks of the mods & admins.

I've explained to you that none of the Mods in FOS moved that topic, the Admins did, & if you don't believe me then you can ask them yourself.

I am not blaming that u moved that topic 2 trash.

Well all mods have right to move /del post to trash which the think is offensive. But if a mod do that he/she must be punished like others do
Posted 23 Feb 2009

**sensational** said:

Mystique said:

Rapunzel said:

aur ajeeb baat hai k ye attack mod ne suruh kye the wo bi aik saath 2 mem per,usk baad rules paste kar k bi siggy ka ref de kar bi mod ne bi personal attack kya

Sensational & you are entitled to your own opinions, I can't speak for her, but you yourself didn't spare anyone either.

wats this? wat have i sed or done now???
can u ppl just leave me alone...am the sane one here....

Yeh sensi i agree what u have done???

Cool Sensi Cool
U are so cool
Posted 23 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
Posted 23 Feb 2009

again a mod is using a foul language and not a sngle warning. This is what i called a attitude prob
Posted 23 Feb 2009

sun_shine said:

lol yaar aap bhi kuch keh diya kare iske ilawa ---------> :P
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Teen Tracker said:

again a mod is using a foul language and not a sngle warning. This is what i called a attitude prob

yehi main masla hai is waqt aur yehi baat ye loog samajhna nhi chah rhe kal bi mod ne baqwas ka word use kya tha mem k lye is waqt direct attacks mods ki tarf se ho rhe hain
Posted 23 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*Mr.Warmth Of Love is here Now
I am Sure woh Kuch Action zaroor laingay
InshAllah...!

Posted 23 Feb 2009

yaar koi faida nahi hai....agar baat karne hei tu JanuBaba se hi karo shaed wohi kuch kare :P
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

Action??Ye topic bi trash mein jana hai aur hum sab ban??
Posted 23 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
*I Think Topic Trash main nahi jaiga
N Mr.Nice Guy Sir
Bhayya Also have the Power...!

Posted 23 Feb 2009

hona wohi hay tpic trash main jaye ga.
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says
http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36066&PN= 1
I think ye topic be help section mein move hona chahiye
Posted 23 Feb 2009

sun_shine said:

*I Think Topic Trash main nahi jaiga
N Mr.Nice Guy Sir
Bhayya Also have the Power...!

lol konse Bhayya??
Posted 23 Feb 2009

sun_shine says
*Admin Sir
Mr.Warmth Of Love...!

Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel said:

Mystique said:

Rapunzel said:

Sensi ki tu chor dein ap asian ki bat karain ap usk behalf per hi bol rhi hain i think so,sab se pahle us ne mera naam lya tha k mein uski modship k against hun kya ye personal attack nhi tha?? just ask her k mujhe meri koi aisa pm ya post dikhaye jis mein kuch aisa kaha ho mein ne..

2nd attack qv & rapu dono per kya gya tha jab k hum dono us waqt jb ya topic per nhi aye the kion??iski justification plz dein

Hold on rapu, you're acting like you're the one wounded here, this works both ways, its not one-sided, if you're going to push a person to their limit then yes they will push you back, that's human nature.

QV was mentioned because all this tension stems from that old topic about Wol, Asian made that thread about wol in good nature, & your friend acted like it was the most sickest thing she's ever seen, that topic was not directed at qv yet she acted like it was a massive attack on her. {And Don't forget about all the drama that ensued concerning PM's to certain JB members, just to try & get them on their side again.}

Gee-z kah woh 'boring jb' wala topic kisni ney move kiya aur hogaya hungama shuru?

Baad mey apka woh topic jisme poocha gaya tha kai uska topic kahan gaya, usme kitne achey replies tai naa, achi khasi izzat dikhai thi naa aap lauqo ney?

Aur bad mey woh topic 'dukhi awaam of jb'?
Great way of trying to promote peace & respect here, by making a thread like that.

Posted 23 Feb 2009

Well Mystiq

There is a Admin and Mods Corner these discussions are done there not in open forum.

Posted 23 Feb 2009

Rapunzel says

OMG 3 month pehle wale topic ki yaad kal ayi mod ko,mein kuch nhi kahon gi Mysty apki team mem kal bohat acha bol chuki hain sab ko
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Asian says
AM leave it man

your dealing with childish behaviour

best thing to do is walk away

cyber walk. right over to Sony website, and look at a laptop for your sweet innocent little sis

A.K.A. ME :D
Posted 23 Feb 2009

salaaam members,

first of all this is the right place to discuss things not in FOS ... freedom of speech ... azad e khyalat k bhi apny zabita ehlaq hoty hein ... freedom of speech mein Polite rehna aur kissi ki ghalti par baat karna agar members ka haq hay tu yeh bhi sochna chahiye k Mods Admins everyone who is reading it is the part of this forum ....

Mods/ Admins & members we are all "SAME" ...

agar members can criticize "mods/admins" openly aur agar mods aysa hi behaviour apnaty hein .... (jo k ghalat hay) lekin hum is cheez ko ziada ubharty hein.

we are all trying to be very nice and calm ... but kon hay jo problem ko theek se solve karnay ki direction dy raha hay ... changings honi chahiyen ... yeh hona chahiye woh hona chahiye .. but kyse? ....

mein nay yeh kia ... us waqat aysa tha ... wysa tha lekin aab kia hay ? ? ?

wht is missing now a day is " R E S P E C T"

this is community forum ... we know each others for long long times.... all we might got a lil dispute ...

topic sticky kiun howa ?
us nay yeh kia keh dia ?
yeh aur yeh mere dost hein ?

my friend must stay at my side....

all we need to bring back 2 things on forum

R E S P E C T & "W E"

mein nay yeh kia woh kiya .. mein yeh chahta hon .. in sab se bahir nikal kar yeh batao kia karna hay ....

zati ekhalafat par ... base nahi karna chahiye....

NO ONE IS PERFECT.

we are all here as a family ....

happy family or sad family we'll be a "family"

waqti gussa .... zati asaaani self pride .... se problem solve nahi hoti ....

i love to see if u come and tell other members ... sis / bro / friend .... please calm down ... yeh problem hey hum mil kar sambhalty hein ... hum samjhaty hein ... I'm sure we will listen ...

Insaniyat baqi hay hum mein .....

everyone who is reading this post ... is "Educated" or "Taleem yafta" insan hay ....

hum logoun ko "jahalat" ki batein choar kar apis mein pyar aur dosti qayam karni chahiye.....

ek topic . ek post .. ek ura din / maheena kafi saloun (years) ki dosti / Izaat ko agar khatam kar sakta hay tu yeh us problem ka qasoor nahi .. us insaan ka fault hay jo "negative sochta hay"

We need to be calm ... helping ... and understanding.

help us in nice way .... there are a few problems with some mebers... u must tell us with full confidence ... wht are ur problems....

DON'T SAY THINGS ARE WRONG ... TELL US HOW CAN THEY BE "RIGHT".

love u all    
Posted 23 Feb 2009

Reply to Topic