I NEED WOL
MY TUMMY HURTS
MISSY WHATS FOR DINNER?

BRING BACK WOL
BRING BACK WOL

CHANGAR CHANGAR CHANGAR, OUT OUT OUT,
ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM, IN IN IN

ALL THOSE IN FAV, CHANGE YOUR SIGNATUES TO BRING BACK WOL,

WE WILL FIGHT THEM ON THE BEACHES, IN THE FORUMS, IN HOUSE OF FRAIZER, IN THE FLAOODA SHACK, OUTSIDE THE CHALI STAND.

BUT WOOLIES ANGELS SHALL NOT REST UNTILL HIS HAPPY BROWN FACE RETURNS
Posted 26 Mar 2009

where is wol   ? ..

kider gum ho man
Posted 26 Mar 2009

Miss mine says

Bring Back WOL..
Posted 26 Mar 2009

Wol to mere khyal mein kahe nahi gaya usko rest di gaye hei loll :P
Posted 26 Mar 2009

~tasha~ says
we want wol
Posted 26 Mar 2009

bring back wol?? he is not banned..still admin Must be busy..I have a feeling that is topic main bhi panga hoga
Posted 26 Mar 2009

no panga koi panga nahi ho ga mai hoon na i will handle all tha panga ok

wol aub a bhi ja yaar
Posted 26 Mar 2009

sweetie says
come back BRO
Posted 26 Mar 2009

wese WOL ke aney se kya hoga?? wo sirf mods ki baat sunta hai...memers kya keh rahe hein us taraf towajo hi nahi deta :P
Posted 26 Mar 2009

nice guy haath hola bro i know this is jst ur openion abt wol otherwise u know he is good guy
n plz nice guy ki is statment ko koi ghalat na laay

wol a bhi ja yaar
Posted 26 Mar 2009

sweetie says
GZ there's no point in stopping these ppl
let them say woteva they wana
Posted 26 Mar 2009

yaar tum log baat ko kahan se kahan le jate ho... tum log zaat tak le ate ho..muje sirf uske kaam se shikyat hai....ab jab tak galtiya nahi durust karo ge tu theek kese hoga?? khair idher baat karna b fazool hai..
Posted 26 Mar 2009

sweetie says
hamari baat aap ko ghussa deti hae lekin jo aap kahte ho wo sahi hae kya?

wol k anay se kya hoga? now wot does dat mean?

he is n will remain an admin (inshallah)

Posted 26 Mar 2009

muje ghusa is liye a raha kyonke tum log meri baat ko galat taraf le jane ki koshish karte ho aur yeh mein hone nahi donga lol Wol beshak admin rahe
Posted 26 Mar 2009

sweetie says
aap apni baat ka izhar kisi aur tareekay se bhi kar sakte ho mr nice guy.. aap ki baat se saaf saaf zahir hota hae k aap personal attack karte ho.

u dont want WOL back why bcz he's not a gud admin?

aap to itne regular atay bhi nahi thay.. yeh kuch arsa se he regular aa rahay ho na.. thoray se arsay mae aap ko pata chal gaya k WOL acha admin nahi hae.. ask anyone here he has handled everything so well

Posted 26 Mar 2009

nahi ab shikyat to ho sakti hei is mein buri baat tu nahi hei?? haan shaed mein ne galat tarikey se bola lekin tum log tu bilkul hi zaat pe a jate ho nahi nahi wo boht acha hai..haan acha hai lekin yeh tu nahi kaha ke wo bura insaan hai...
Posted 26 Mar 2009

sweetie says
cut it short.. waiting wot janubaba is upto? he's taking so long to decide wot he's gonna wid dis forum.

Posted 26 Mar 2009

wese muje lagta hai jb has no idea kya karna chahe
Posted 26 Mar 2009

sweetie says
lol jb ko challenge kar rahay ho?
Posted 26 Mar 2009

WOL ZINDABAAD

BRING BAK WOL
Posted 26 Mar 2009

fight to chalti rehti hai uss k begair life is incomplete ....

COME BACK WOL(bhai) if u want to..
Posted 27 Mar 2009

lol WOL kahe nahi gaya wo bas thore time ke liye piche hogaya hai jb ke kehne pe :p
Posted 27 Mar 2009

Sweetooooooooooooo wapis aa jao..Its a forum,,lets enjoy with all
Posted 27 Mar 2009

SupidGuy says

Bring Back CHANDNI & WOL back!!!

C & W Ki Jay Ho!!!

Posted 27 Mar 2009

Asian says
Queen of jb said:

you would make a good pakistani govermental politician,
i.e. hot air over nothing.

Posted 27 Mar 2009

Asian said:

Queen of jb said:

you would make a good pakistani govermental politician,
i.e. hot air over nothing.

There r severl people in the world that i find obnoxious and u r all of them!

wo uss topic (pakistani larke)par comments tum nay APNAY KHAN SAHAB SAY KAR WAeY hai kiya .. I DOUBT
Posted 27 Mar 2009

Members of JB have very little manners on the whole. They are not very well versed with etiquette to address and express. I am fairly a very new member but I think members over here are not using it as an internet forum rather to exploit emotions of fellow members implicitly and explicitly.

I am a moderator of three other web forums as well. All of them generate around 150,000 hits per day and approximately 150 online members 24/7 and 1500 active members each. In comparison JB is a fairly small site with few members. Hardly 25 active members at all and yet such sort of behavior.

Have you fellows ever thought that why JB Forums are so much unpopular. JB lacks the potential to retain and attract new members. In 6 years all you fellows managed to get amounts 25 active members.

One should never forget that one's right is other's duty. As human beings we are too much inclined towards demanding our rights but lacks the enthuse to perform our duties in the manner prescribed. So is the case with the members of JB.

I think the admin of this forum is also tired of this routine. I think you should all apologize to him and work your way to contribute to this web site.

Thanks.

P.S. No offence meant to any member or admin.
Posted 28 Mar 2009

Castro bro..We shouldnt drag the issue further, either u try to solvethe prob either u just ignore.
Posted 28 Mar 2009

Asian says
castro said:

Members of JB have very little manners on the whole. They are not very well versed with etiquette to address and express. I am fairly a very new member but I think members over here are not using it as an internet forum rather to exploit emotions of fellow members implicitly and explicitly.

I am a moderator of three other web forums as well. All of them generate around 150,000 hits per day and approximately 150 online members 24/7 and 1500 active members each. In comparison JB is a fairly small site with few members. Hardly 25 active members at all and yet such sort of behavior.

Have you fellows ever thought that why JB Forums are so much unpopular. JB lacks the potential to retain and attract new members. In 6 years all you fellows managed to get amounts 25 active members.

One should never forget that one's right is other's duty. As human beings we are too much inclined towards demanding our rights but lacks the enthuse to perform our duties in the manner prescribed. So is the case with the members of JB.

I think the admin of this forum is also tired of this routine. I think you should all apologize to him and work your way to contribute to this web site.

Thanks.

its like trying to reason with a yahoodi,

its just never gona happen

i only unleash my dragon when called for

other times, im a peace loving o so cute and fluffy bunny
Posted 28 Mar 2009

Asian said:

castro said:

Thanks.

its like trying to reason with a yahoodi,

its just never gona happen

i only unleash my dragon when called for

other times, im a peace loving o so cute and fluffy bunny

So you are Anti-Semitic...
Posted 30 Mar 2009

Shahrukh Khan said:

Castro bro..We shouldnt drag the issue further, either u try to solvethe prob either u just ignore.

bolne diya karo yaar sabko,,,
Posted 30 Mar 2009

Reply to Topic