reinstate ricky!!!!

3992 views 54 replies
Reply to Topic
desibaba

Age: 124
Total Posts: 88
Points: 0

Location:
,
this is an official protest to the admin!!!! what ever transpired off lately was very unfortunate. but the fact of the matter is that what happened from our side was reactive. the forum on hinduism was supposed to be an info only forum..but there was nadz and other guys who delibrately but in and were condescending in an overt obvious way. not that it matters cause we dont give too much importance to religon like u guys do but whatever the case is ..if a point is being made then u should be receptive of the rhetorics. janubaba ..to put it modestly ..is a dull site and there are a handful of guys who make it worth visiting for their no holds barred expressionism. ricky being one. if we are really welcome on a paki site then all these problems should be sorted out amicably . kicking somebody out is no way of running a family as u call it. i understand the set up and censorship policy , which does not mean i agree with it. but its high time that u should be receptive to the point of veiw of all and sundry. personally i think u guys are just obsessed with religon while we dont give a f**k. thats a major difference of opinion and u should take that into cognizance plus the facts that we come from a country where religon has nothing to do with our social interactive lives. i hope u cut us some slack and try and understand our mentality. GET HIM BACK for god sakes otherwise this place wont be half as exciting as it used to be. all said and done he makes interesting reading.
Posted 15 Oct 2003

STANDARD says
I personally respect Hiduism and everyone should tell about own religion but no big talk about other religion...
some moderator of janubaba are dull..according to my observation....
they dont know ,what r they doing?
ydakh37909.1547337963
Posted 15 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
what r u talkin about DESIBABA.....u know what, PM us instead of POSTIN A TOPIC ABOUT IT!...and oh yeah RICKY i know its u...desibaba=ricky....soo im not even gonna bother doin anythin about it...u shouldve PMD us...we've told ya guyes over n over again that PM us instead of postin topics....so imm not even goonaa bother doin anythin about it....and oh yeah religion is not the reason ricky got blocked for.or whatever...it was somethin else....and just to let u know....there was one more person who got blocked..im not goona mention his/her name.....PM WARMTH OF LOVE...AND HE'll tell u everythin.....ok IM TELLIN YA.....do NOT post topics just PM us...imm goona let u go this time....but if u do this again im goona delete ur topic...NOT Only u..this goes for everyone....look imm not tryin to be mean or anythin like that...but like seriously pm us!...alright desibaba have fun n enjoy!!! stay away from TROUBLE! im watchin yA....lol...aight
Posted 15 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
maybe ur not ricky...i dont know...but seriously pm us next time





and yadkh u said some moderators of janubaba are dull.....mind tellin us how we r dull...and like what do u want us to do!...really appreciate it if u tell us..now is the time yadkh!...thanx!!!...
Posted 15 Oct 2003

desibaba says
u can think that me, ricky, nishu are the same people , and we are . not literally. if one goes out we will all. why should i pm you. i will post my complaints in the members forum so that everybody can see what is going on here. sanam you are more stupid than i thought.
Posted 15 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
desibaba, put your crap a side kid...n your best buddy has been banned cuz he was gettin into other ppl's business with his offensive language...so that's y he's gone along with T.O...


ydakh, i haven't seen no mod not doin their work...we are doin are work, that's why you're postin so freely, otherwise u guys would've been fightin by now like lil kids...



NOW CHILL OUT N PM NEXT TIME...DON'T OPEN TOPICS...CUZ EITHER IMMA DELETE EM OR PUT EM IN TRASH BIN SO THERE'S NO USE GETTIN ATTENTION THIS WAY...ITE KIDS...

Happy Postin...Peace Out
Posted 15 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
ydakh said:

I personally respect Hiduism and everyone should tell about own religion but no big talk about other religion...
some moderator of janubaba are dull..according to my observation....
they dont know ,what r they doing?



i think aap ney Hinduism ka topic nahi dekhatha .. us per jitney bhi Anti hindu post they woh delete kar diye gaye they n they (nadz,bro riz ) ko warning bhi issue kar dee gayee thee... for this ya have to Visit forums... n topics,any how


As far as concern ricky boy...i do think k he muz b careful coz i know ... woh her waqt kiddin k mood mein rehta hai .. dats alll.... per ... us k jokes n lingo se kafi ppl seriously hurt hotey hain...
Posted 15 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
sanam411 said:

maybe ur not ricky...i dont know...but seriously pm us next time




me(nishu) ricky and desibaba are theree diff. identities no more confusion on that... got it?
Posted 15 Oct 2003

desibaba says
nishu!! sanam pagal ho gayi hai
Posted 15 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
well dear folks ....... Kewl down....




DA WHOLE CASE IS DIS K WE DONA WANNA MESS HERE... IT WAS DA PEACEFUL BOARD.. N IT SHUD REMAIN PEACEFUL... SO CHILL OUT N REMAIN COOL .... RICKY MAY COME BAK TO DA BOARD .. PER DA CASE IS DIS K HE SHUD CONTROL HIS LINGO... I KNOW .. K WOH SAB MAZAQ KAR RAHA HOTA HAI .. PER ...BOHAT PPL HURT HOTEY HAIN US K MAZAQ SE ...NISH .. AAB SENSIBLE MEMBER HAI .. HEZZ NOW MR,DEATH .. HEZ TAKIN PART IN CHITO CHATS N SPREADING LOVE.. N PEACE ... DESI BABA .. YA R ALSO ON SAFER PART .. PER RICKY N T.O WERE SPOILIN DA PEACE ... SO WE HAVE TO BAN DEM..


ON DA WHOLE


CHILL OUT ...


WE R HERE FOR FUN ... NOT FOR WARS... SO









THIS IS SANAM!!!


ALRIGHT U THINK IMM STUPID...WELL I REALLY DONT CARE...SERIOUSLY I CARE LESS IF U THINK IMM STUPID...IMM IN A VERY GOOD MOOD TODAY....UR LUCKY THAT I SAW UR REPLY TODAY......WARNA *U* KHALLAS.......HMMMMM

AND MR DEATH I KNOW WHO U R....SORRY ABOUT THAT

OH AND ONE MORE THING AS NASIR SAID...NEXT TIME IF U POST SOMETHIN LIKE THIS AGAIN ITS GOONA END UP IN TRASH BIN OR WILL BE DELETED AIGHT!!! SO ITS UR CHOICE.....I DONT CAREE I WILL DELETE IT... ALL I GOTTA DO IS CLICK DELETE....THAS ALL......SO ITS UR CHOICE!!....




Posted 15 Oct 2003

desibaba said:

this is an official protest to the admin!!!!


check out my PM.

okay no more aggression :) All pplz always welcome :) We Respect every one.. and every thing ..and thats why JB is still family :)
Posted 16 Oct 2003

Mani says
desibaba said:

this is an official protest to the admin!!!! what ever transpired off lately was very unfortunate. but the fact of the matter is that what happened from our side was reactive. the forum on hinduism was supposed to be an info only forum..but there was nadz and other guys who delibrately but in and were condescending in an overt obvious way. not that it matters cause we dont give too much importance to religon like u guys do but whatever the case is ..if a point is being made then u should be receptive of the rhetorics. janubaba ..to put it modestly ..is a dull site and there are a handful of guys who make it worth visiting for their no holds barred expressionism. ricky being one. if we are really welcome on a paki site then all these problems should be sorted out amicably . kicking somebody out is no way of running a family as u call it. i understand the set up and censorship policy , which does not mean i agree with it. but its high time that u should be receptive to the point of veiw of all and sundry. personally i think u guys are just obsessed with religon while we dont give a f**k. thats a major difference of opinion and u should take that into cognizance plus the facts that we come from a country where religon has nothing to do with our social interactive lives. i hope u cut us some slack and try and understand our mentality. GET HIM BACK for god sakes otherwise this place wont be half as exciting as it used to be. all said and done he makes interesting reading.




awwwww,,,,hah
and i didnt even start!
Posted 16 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
desibaba said:

nishu!! sanam pagal ho gayi hai



hahah lol lol lol

i mean us ko kisney ye gun de di... ye sab kuch delete kar degi j/k j/k lol lol

i gotta agree wid yo desi... ricky bhai is the best poster i have ever seen... yo guys dont see how much efforts in put in ..in is posts so every posts of his diff from others.. and much more comedy... ...

well i talked to ricky bhai and he said that he is busy rite now ..but will be back to wrack ur brains lol lol

dont yo worry desi.. i think ricky is now acustumed to be fired out again n again..lol
Posted 16 Oct 2003

sanam is all right :) she is in Actoin :) lol :)
Posted 16 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
lol
Posted 16 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
mein pagal huinn... TOH APP SAB BHI PAGAL HEIN!!!
Posted 16 Oct 2003

hum bhi paqagl hein sanam :) lol
Posted 17 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
are main nahin... sirf aap log pagal hain..lol esp.. sanam
Posted 17 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
sanam411 said:

mein pagal huinn... TOH APP SAB BHI PAGAL HEIN!!!




point to b noted !!!!!
Posted 17 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
we have noted it already lol lol
Posted 17 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
kahan note kiya tha i mean kis per kiya tha note
Posted 17 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
apane dil pe
Posted 17 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
MrDeath said:

are main nahin... sirf aap log pagal hain..lol esp.. sanam





excuse mee!!!!!


wherez my HATHORA
Posted 17 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
MrDeath said:

apane dil pe



sorry ya cant claim it na ....


coz ...is ko claim karney k liye open heart surgery karwani hogi
Posted 17 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
sanam411 said:

MrDeath said:

are main nahin... sirf aap log pagal hain..lol esp.. sanam





excuse mee!!!!!


wherez my HATHORA


hahahhahha...she's got an HATHORA too.... too prehistoric...hahhahah]

lao lao apana hathora bhi dikhao. hahahhahahh lol
Posted 18 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
mr death app bi na
Posted 18 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
kya main bhi...???
Posted 19 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
choro
Posted 19 Oct 2003

ok
Posted 20 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
are aise kaise chore .. sanam ji.... jab shuru kar he diya hai to khatam bhi tum karo....
Posted 20 Oct 2003

sweetie says
hey mr death.. hamari sanam ko tang na karo

look at ma sig

Posted 20 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .012